Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

Tazuya heard Euphie mumbling to herself behind him, almost as if thinking aloud. It was quite strange, really. Wouldn't she alert the Jackals to their presence? But, he supposed, she was his senior and would know better. And although her words puzzled him, he decided not to worry about it.

Suddenly, (well not quite but it wasn't exactly expected), Euphie walked directly in front of him until she was about thirteen or so inches ahead. He frowned; for some reason she seemed to want to say something but not look at him.

"I feel so dumb," she began.

Tazuya peered at her blatantly.

"Tazu, do you like me? I mean, I feel like I annoy you.. and this really isn't the best time.. but..I really kinda gotta ask it."

What an ... interesting question this was.

He'd never been faced with something like this before ... "Do you like me?" Why would she want to know something like that? Did it really matter?

Tazuya frowned, expression going blank for a moment. He remembered a time when he thirsted for love, when he was nothing but a street rat, hated by all. Did Euphie feel the same? Did she want that kind of acceptance? After all, no one liked assassins either. They can only love each other.

Arriving back into the world, he realized that Euphie was blushing, embarrassed. "I do like you," he said. "A lot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

As the Jackal soldiers ran from Amatsu's full-on demon form, Amatsu laughed. He flew towards the familiar scents of Amuri, Tazuya and Euphie. Amatsu flew through the sky, the shadow threads blowing around him. As he landed infront of Tazuya and Euphie he realized he still looked demonic. He probably seemed unfamiliar to them, seeing the shock on their faces. His hair was down and blowing around everywhere, threads shot from everywhere on his body. His shirt had torn off and the stitch marks on his back were bursting with the shadow threads. His eyes were solid pink and green. He was bent over on all fours. Amatsu stood up, the shadow threads dissapeared and his eyes returned to their normal colors. He put his mask back on, but let his hair hang down. Without the threads coming from his back the stitch marks seemed to almost not be there. Amatsu was surprising well built despite his real age, keeping well fit was only natural for his kind of work. Amatsu looked around at Euphie "My money...where is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"A lot."

Euphie turned around and walked backwards, "A lot.." She smiled to herself.

Amatsu suddenly just appeared then, out of the sky. "Where is it?"

Euphie turned around stared at him, "Where is it? No, thanks for watching my most prized money! Or, 'Thanks Euphie and Tazu, I really owe you one.'" She sighed and tossed him a sack of his loot.

"Did Amuri make it out? *sigh* I can't believe our base has been overun with jackals.. How lame! I have alot of stuff in there too!" Euphie looked at him, her arms free and crossed, whatever she was holding fell to the ground. She then appeared to have a different attitude.

"Let's get going. I'd prefer to not fight anything at the moment." She looked around and let her ponytail loose, her long blonde hair now flowing free. She ripped the sleeves off of her jacket and used them like legwarmers. Euphie weirdly seemed like she wanted to disguise herself, of course being the best at being undercover in Lethal.

She put the top part of her hair in a ponytail, the bottom going down. Euphie smiled, "Now I hardly look like an assasin!" She seemed to be acting weird, like she was avoiding being seen by someone.

Euphie looked at Tazu and locked arms with him, "Maybe it's best if we lie low for a little? I mean.. we just got attacked and lost half our members. I think it's best if we find another temporary location!"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Tazuya wordlessly allowed himself to be dragged along by Euphie, mind drifting to Amatsu's sudden, unsettling entrance. He didn't look human. Absolutely demonic. And although Tazuya regarded him with calm eyes, although his nerves were on edge. He was glad he hadn't lost the money. The loss of his cash and the stimulation of the adrenaline from the battle would have caused Amatsu to slay them immediately.

Meanwhile, Euphie had changed her appearence, obviously uncomfortable with being so blatantly out in the open. The girl suggested they find a temporary location, since their hideout had obviously been discovered by rivals.

Tazuya thought about what she'd said, and felt steeply inclined to agree. They reached the warehouses and Tazuya entered first, drinking in his surroundings and storing inside his head any possible escape routes, weapons he had on him, and made sure there was no foreign scent in the air. Only then did he let Euphie in behind him, then Amatsu.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Amatsu caught the money and used the shadow threads to sew his shirt back together. Amatsu tightened the mechcanical joint on his wrist. Amatsu coughed a bit, he winced a bit 'I need to find a soul soon....using that form shortens my life and drains my energy...I need to kill soon' he said. Amatsu looked over and Euphie and Tazuya "Can we stop?" he asked "I need some....suppliment" he was on the verge of collapse, that last technique took alot out of him...if he didn't "eat" soon his death would be imminent.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Amuri kept looking at the scroll, which had designs of new weaponry from the Fire Nation, or should I say, Expensive Weaponary. ''If these designs are real, we could support the whole group..including new weaponary..''. Amuri said, and she put the scroll in her pocket.

''The only people who know about this... must be the Fire Lord, and his generals..''. Amuri then looked at a map of thr Fire Nation she stole. Amuri looked at Euphie and Tazu, ''We'll need to travel to the Fire Nation..we need answers''. Amuri said, and saw Amatsu dissapear to somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Euphie rubbed her eyes, "I miss my couch." She followed Tazuya into the warehouse, "It's so... empty." Euphie coughed as she blew on a dusty counter, "We're suppose to.. *cough* meet someone right?" She stayed close to Tazuya, still not liking the area.

The warehouse was slightly dark, very much so dusty and dirty. Euphie looked over to the side as the two walked near the center of the warehouse. She clapped her hands and spun around the room, using her Air Bending, making most of the dust blow off the area.

Euphie looked at Tazu, "I wonder when Amatsu and Amuri will catch back up with us." She stared around the area and then sat in the middle of the now clean floor, cross-legged. Euphie crossed her arms and sighed, "So boring."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:07 am

Tazuya selected a position against the wall, leaning forward to rest his arms across his knees. His soft brown hair was messy, and he was exhausted and hungry all over again, but he was used to feeling this way. Life as a street rat proved to him how harsh being along in the world truly was. He was glad Amuri had found him. Glad he was admitted into Lethal.

He couldn't rest now; there was too much to do. He stood, scanning the darkness with his eyes. They were possibly in the wrong warehouse -- he didn't see anyone, other than Euphie, of course that Amatsu would want him to meet.

He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 am

Amatsu walked back into the warehouse, his appearence had returned to normal. Amatsu was followed closely by a crooked looking man in a suit. He had greasy hair and a mustache. Amatsu pointed towards a crate and the man pulled up a small box and sat on it using a crate as a table. Amatsu pulled out the copy of the weapon plans he made, he had made it more detailed and upgraded it slightly, in his opinion it was better than the original. He then placed his breifcase of gold on the table and the plans beside it. "I want a factory....a large one with machines that can manufacture large amounts of these weapons in a short amount of time" he told his banker "If there's anything left deposit it into one of my accounts...send me a letter when you find a place." His banker nodded as they continued to make plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 am

Euphie was dozing off next to a box when she heard the creak of a door opening.

She rubbed her eyes and watched as Amatsu and a man seemed to be conversing. Euphie never bothered Amatsu and his business work. She figured if it was something she needed to know, she'd be told. Otherwise, she would let people have their space.

Euphie moved her head to her left, as if she was about to say something to Tazuya. She opened her mouth, but then didn't bother to say a word. She remained silent. Euphie leaned against the side that wasn't seen by Tazuya.

She held her knees and talked to herself, "I wonder if we're the only survivors.. I hope we didn't lose too many of our members." Euphie reached into her pocket and brought out a picture of a brown haired boy. He seemed to be young, near Euphie's age. His brown hair being slightly curled. The boy's complextion was a little tan, and his eyes looked just like Euphie's but yet seemed brighter.

Euphie rested her head on her knees, putting the picture back into her pocket. Her mood greatly dimming, her glowing personality fading.

She slowly just watched Amatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next