Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_vote_lcapEuphie Takishima of Lethal. I_voting_barEuphie Takishima of Lethal. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_vote_lcapEuphie Takishima of Lethal. I_voting_barEuphie Takishima of Lethal. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Euphie Takishima of Lethal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Euphie Takishima of Lethal. Empty
PostSubject: Euphie Takishima of Lethal.   Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 pm

BASICS

Name: Euphie Katerina Takishima. (YOO-fee.)
Pets: N/A.
Weapons: Twin Katanas, Throwing Knives, Knife throwing gun.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Euphie light blonde hair is hardly ever down from her pony tail unless she is in a disguise. She has straight bangs that are swept to the side, the front going down to a little above her shoulders. The back of her hair is layered and goes to her back.
Eyes: Pure Emerald.
Height: 5'9"
Clothes: She normally wears a black short-sleeved turtle-neck shirt, and some type of shorts. Euphie always wears a belt that has her weapons connected to unless she is in her casual black and white dress. Aswell as her yellow and black lottia-styled dress.
Picture:
Euphie Takishima of Lethal. 13037110

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Euphie hasn't been the same since she lost her love. She has been a bit to herself, but can be very outgoing and open. Euphie is always very hot-headed and tends to pick fights, and losing isn't usually her style.

Personal Strengths: Fighting, Swift Movement, Deceiving Others, and Running.
Personal Weaknesses: Memories of Suzaku, the one she lost. Losing.
Personal Hero: Suzaku, giving up his life to save her.

Dislikes: When people talk about her past, losing.

BRIEF HISTORY

Euphie had never fitted in well when she young, but her cousin Yukina did make her feel better. Yukina was much like a sister to Euphie, them being even the same age. But Yukina and her family left the village where Euphie lived, Euphie loosing her only friend.

She then discovered Suzaku, a boy from a nearby village. The two were very close, closer than Yukina was with her. When Euphie was fifteen she discovered she was actually a bender and liked showing off. Suzaku was highly impressed by her, Sound Bending. But Euphie was a little too proud of her bending.

When she was seventeen, she picked a fight with a Firebender who was bragging how great he was. He accepted the challenge. Euphie was off to a good start until the Firebender started using his dirty tricks. Suzaku was there to witness Euphie losing, getting badly burned. He put himself infront of Euphie as she was hurt, the Firebender giving no mercy, and burned him alive.

Euphie was shocked, witnessing his death before her eyes. She screamed and nearby guards took the Firebender away for murder. Euphie has never been the same.

Her and her family moved to the Earth Kingdom, heartbroken. There she discover Arumi, and joined her group, Lethal Corps. She now works harder with her skill in bending, making sure Suzaku's incident never happens again. Even though Euphie is a little emotional, she never shows it.

Euphie always keeps a small rememberance of Suzaku, his small wooden flute aswell as a picture of him, always in her pocket.

Euphie's Part in Lethal.

Euphie is one of the 'Masters of Disguise,' in the group. She can easily deceive the majority of people around her. She is also one of the most skilled with knifes and swords in Lethal, as well as the right-hand to Amuri.

Last edited by Yukina on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Euphie Takishima of Lethal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphie Takishima of Lethal.   Euphie Takishima of Lethal. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Euphie Takishima of Lethal.
Page 1 of 1