Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nyx Lethal Corps 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nyx Lethal Corps I_vote_lcapNyx Lethal Corps I_voting_barNyx Lethal Corps I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Nyx Lethal Corps I_vote_lcapNyx Lethal Corps I_voting_barNyx Lethal Corps I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nyx Lethal Corps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Nyx Lethal Corps Empty
PostSubject: Nyx Lethal Corps   Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

BASICS

Name: Nyx Isra Kimura
Pets: N/A.
Weapons: Twin Katanas, Throwing Knives, Knife Poison Shooting Gloves.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Nyx light blonde hair is hardly ever down from her pony tail unless she is in a disguise. She has straight bangs that are swept to the side, the front going down to a little above her shoulders. The back of her hair is layered and goes to her back.
Eyes: Pure Emerald.
Height: 5'9"
Clothes: She normally wears a black short-sleeved turtle-neck shirt, and some type of shorts. Nyx always wears a belt that has her weapons connected to unless she is in her casual black and white dress. As well as her yellow and black lottia-styled dress.
Picture: Nyx Lethal Corps 13037110

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Nyx hasn't been the same since she lost her love. She has been a bit to herself, but can be very outgoing and open. Nyx is always very hot-headed and tends to pick fights, and losing isn't usually her style.

Personal Strengths: Fighting, Swift Movement, Deceiving Others, and Running.
Personal Weaknesses: Memories of Nyx, the one she lost. Losing.
Personal Hero: Suzaku, giving up his life to save her.

Dislikes: When people talk about her past, losing.

HISTORY

Nyx had never fitted in well when she young, but her cousin Yukina did make her feel better. Yukina was much like a sister to Nyx, them being even the same age. But Yukina and her family left the village where Nyx lived, Nyx losing her only friend.

She then discovered Suzaku, a boy from a nearby village. The two were very close, closer than Yukina was with her. When Nyx was fifteen she discovered she was actually a bender and liked showing off. Suzaku was highly impressed by her, Sound Bending. But Nyx was a little too proud of her bending.

When she was seventeen, she picked a fight with a Firebender who was bragging how great he was. He accepted the challenge. Nyx was off to a good start until the Firebender started using his dirty tricks. Suzaku was there to witness Nyx losing, getting badly burned. He put himself infront of Nyx as she was hurt, the Firebender giving no mercy, and burned him alive.

Nyx was shocked, witnessing his death before her eyes. She screamed and nearby guards took the Firebender away for murder. Nyx has never been the same.

Her and her family moved to the Earth Kingdom, heartbroken. There she discover Amuri, and joined her group, Lethal Corps. She now works harder with her skill in bending, making sure Suzaku's incident never happens again. Even though Nyxis a little emotional, she never shows it.

Nyx always keeps a small remembrance of Suzaku, his small wooden flute as well as a picture of him, always in her pocket.

Nyx's Part in Lethal.

Nyx is one of the 'Masters of Disguise,' in the group. She can easily deceive the majority of people around her. She is also one of the most skilled with knifes and swords in Lethal, as well as the right-hand to Amuri.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Nyx Lethal Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx Lethal Corps   Nyx Lethal Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Nyx Lethal Corps
Page 1 of 1