Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. Empty
PostSubject: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm

The blonde headed girl walks in the underground base. Her light skin was smudged with dirt, her head pulled back into a high-small-ponytail. She was wearing what seemed to look like an elegant blue dress, the puffy-kind. She smiled and tossed a sword to the floor as she entered,

"Look who's here and smells as fresh as a daisy!"

The girl sighed as she stared at her dress. Her name was Euphie, the right-hand man, woman, of the Leader of Lethal. She sat on a run-down dirty couch and leaned back, "I'm so tired. I had to go undercover again today." She kicked the high-heel like shoes off of her feet.

Euphie looked down as if she was almost sorry for what she did, but it was her job. She started into space.

(OOC: Pronouced YOO-fee. :] )
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Tazuya gazed up from the book he was reading, and peered at Euphie with tired eyes. Silken brown hair lay over his forhead, and his long legs were propped over the edge of the armchair where he sat. The book, propped at the curve of his body, was almost completed.

He blinked somewhat, bright brown eyes inquiring. "Hi." He then turned back to the novel he was reading, turning the pages fluidly. "So... where've you been?" he asked, curiously peaking deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Amatsu looked up from a pile of money sitting on his desk. He stood up and spun his hand around in it's socket tightening it. "Welcome back....finally you came back..." he said "Come here and help my count my money....I pulled in 20 000 gold today from killing a high ranking Dark Nation Lord....you should be more happy....you get payed gold for doing what you love." Amatsu's eyes gleamed at the gold coins "We make a profit from the gread and revenge of others....it's perfect" he said.

(Here's his voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7--xWbcyw Here's him: https://servimg.com/view/15370566/27)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Euphie sighed, "You've always been obssessed with money, Amatsu.. I'd prefer to not spend my free-time counting either." She laughed, then yawned. "I was at another mission.. involving my deceiving skills again." Euphie sighed, "I'm not usually the ballgown type.."

She stood up then looked at herself in a mirror, "You seem tired Tazu. Mission today?" Euphie looked at Amatsu's reflect in her mirror, and rolled her eyes as he counted the money. Euphie fixed her hair and wiped her face with a towel.

Euphie walked behind a screen and changed into her casual clothes. (What she is wearing in my profile picture at the moment., without the long-gloves.) Euphie re-tied her ponytail as she walked over to Tazuya and sat on his lap, leaning back in the chair and groaned, "I'm hungry....."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Tazuya set the book aside, knowing he couldn't read it with Euphie on his lap. Part of him was uncomfortable with the physical contact, but it was Euphie. She'd done nothing wrong.

"I've returned an hour ago," he said honestly, eyes clouding at he thought. "It was a hard target, an Elemental Nation aristocrat." He reached up to place a hand on his forehead, as if he was having trouble recalling the events. His voice grew cold and stony: "He put up a fight and so did his guards, but I did not feel sorry for killing him; that Nation is poisoned. He needed to die."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Amatsu gave a note of agreement, as he examined and polished a gold coin. "Of course.....but a poisoned nation is a good nation for work....for example...the advisor of the Royal Family has a 35 million gold bounty on his head.....and I'm more than hoping that I get that job...I'll know tomorrow...hopefully I can get to him before someone else" he said "A 35 million dollar bounty is hard to come by....and would no doubt gain me even more gold and not to mention recognition among the black market assassins......" Amatsu looked up to see Euphie sitting on Tazuya's lap. He sighed annoyed, he covered the money with his hand as if they were about to spit on them "Can you not do that...not here....infront of the money" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Euphie yawned, "Elemental Nation, huh.. I see." She stared at Amatsu and his money talk. Most of it just going right through her ears and out of her head.

"Can you not do that...not here....infront of the money" he said.

Euphie sighed sarcastically, "Oh really. Like the money can see me." She smiled at Tazu, always having that natural glow in her face.

"I'm still hungry.." She hopped off Tazu and looked around. Euphie was also strangely curious how she has not seen any of the other members, but she then remembered she was in the Officer's Lounge.

She walked over past the desk of Amatsu and opened a cabnet, "Where's all the grub.." Euphie sighed and looked at Amatsu, "You have all the money.. why don't you buy something with it? Like.. I don't know, food?"

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Tazuya yawned. "That is actually a good idea," he said patiently. "The cafeteria regimin is getting repetitive. Let's buy some personal food." He glanced at Amatsu furtively.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 pm

"Sorry....but unless you forgot I don't eat human food....I eat human souls.....there's a difference" he said standing up and putting the money in a briefcase "Besides....I prefer to spend my money on more important things....like making more money" he told them walking towards the door, he looked back and saw the look on Tazu's face "Your stomachs...your girlfriend...you're problem" he said, he decided not to leave, instead he sat back down at his desk and pulled out a pencil and paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Euphie stared at Amatsu and stuck her tongue out at him, "You're like a christmas story, that one guy always caring about money." She gave up on fnding something to eat and looked around.

Euphie looked at Tazu, "Have you seen Amuri? I'm sure she would come back with food... unlike some people who don't bother to contribute in filling the kitchen's cabnet.." She looked at Amatasu, then back at Taze and smiled, thinking..

"I like talking to Tazu, him being one of the only ones to actually listen to my, and put up with my complaining. I don't know about his past, or even how he got her being one of Amuri's recruits, but I like him.

Amatsu on the other hand was.. well.. Amatsu, the money-lover and.. non-human in a way. He is okay too, but..not a Tazu. Something about him interests me."

She blinked in thought, then came back to reality. Euphie smiled to herself then sat back on the couch across from Tazuya and yawned. She rested her head on a pillow and stared around the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next