Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Tazuya had picked up his book again, practically tuning out the world around him. He was tired, very tired, but the last thing he wanted was to seem lazy, so he forced himself to stay awake.

Dimly he was aware of Euphie asking him a question. "Have you seen Amuri? I'm sure she would come back with food... unlike some people who don't bother to contribute in filling the kitchen's cabnet.." "Amuri?" he wondered. "I do not know where she is," he admitted quietly. "Nobody really does."

Tazuya felt his most comfortable around his main teammates, Euphie and Amuri. Amatsu kind of disturbed him a bit, but he was a familiar face, unlike the other Lethal members. The four of them were the strongest. Most influenced.

And yet, they seemed to be the most human.

Except for Amatsu, of course.

As Tazuya dozed, a small mouse appeared on his shoulder, followed by another, black one. These were his faithful messengers, Kennai and Julie. Today they were restless, just as he. Full and ready to play.

He shooed them away with a tired hand, and refocused back on his book, the words blurring before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Amatsu glared at Euphie from behind his mask "I don't see why I should contribute to a cupboard that I never take from...I have no need to" he said "It's like being asked to pay another man's taxes....hmm, I wonder....would Amuri mind if I'm not here for 3 days....I may take another side job to get that 35 million dollar bounty....this is a once in a life time chance.....besides" he said glaring again at Euphie "My money goes into this organization in other ways....who do you think signs our employees pay cheques? Who do you think bought this base....who do you think bribed the Council of Five to give us the territory we own? Who do you think bought our warehouse and supplies? I do alot for this organization.....financially and in a business way.....you're just oo ungrateful to appreciate it......and one day, when this organization no longer exists....I really will kill you..." Amatsu's eyes seemes to narrow and he seemed to be in a sort of violent state....his eyes came back into focus and he returned to normal. He stood up and walked over to Euphie, he threw a small sack of gold into her lap "Don't spend it all in one place" he said "There's only 10 coins...make them count"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Euphie sighed at his ramblings, then smirked, "Oh really.. Kill me. We'll see, Amatsu. I highly doubt I'll let that happen though. And I'm sure Tazu will stop you." She smiled at Tazu across from her, then caught the little sack, "Eh. I guess it will do."

Euphie stood up and put on a jacket over her dress, "Ugh. All this trouble to get some loaves of bread and ramen. Ridiculous." She put on some black gloves and slipped on her boots, slipping a knife in her pocket, "I'll be right back."

Euphie gave a worried look, usually not the one that goes out and get supplies. Lethal was being watched at the moment, and not exactly liked by all. She looked at Tazu and Amatsu before she left with a worried face.

Euphie didn't usually get scared, but she didn't like going out after missions. She hestiated as she head for the door, "Tazu. Will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Tazuya regarded her question for a moment, his mind taking a moment to process it. "It's fine," he said somewhat absently, rising from his perch. The mice, Kennai and Julie, squeaked in protest, upset that their master was leaving, but they knew better than to go anywhere unless summoned.

Rising to his feet, the boy blinked a bit to clear his vision. He turly was exhausted, but he was also hungry. Pangs of hunger shook his frame; the mission had taken days to accomplish, leaving him quite famished.

He glanced over his shoulder before he left at the mice, then opened the door for Euphie, still absent and hazy.

I may just buy another book, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Euphie smiled, "We'll be back soon Amatsu!" She grabbed hold of Tazu's arm and the two left the base.

~*~

Euphie and Tazu were now in the market place. Euphie yawned, "Everyone's pretty tired today, huh.." She continued to hold onto Tazu's arm, the crowd being unusally large. "So crowed." Euphie pushed her way through, when she suddenly let go of Tazu.

Without realizing, she continued to walk until she was near a well. Euphie looked around, "Dang." A voice was suddenly heard, "What's the Lethal girl doing here? I see she's alone today.. Where's your gang?"

Euphie swiftly turned around, seeing a group of rebels standing behind her. Euphie looked like she was about to curse, but was interrupted. "You've been taking our reward, Sweetie.. And.. well, we don't like that."

The gang slowly got closer to Euphie, and with the crowd.. she was hardly noticed.

Euphie sighed, "Shit."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

There was a woosh as Amatsu jumped from a nearby roof. Amatsu looked at the gang "You shouldn't pick on a helpless girl..." he said. One of the gang members laughed and looked at Amatsu "Yeah and who are you?" he asked. Amatsu laughed "Allow me to show you..." he said. He raised his hand as one of the gang members charged, his hand shot from it's mechanical socket grabbing the man by his body and flinging him through a nearby building with so much force it killed him. Amatsu retracted his arm and shot it at the second gang memeber grabbing him by the throat and pulling him towards him, Amatsu clenched his fist crushing his throat and then slamming him into the ground. The third guy cowered on the ground, Amatsu walked up to him and pierced him with his hand, he pulled out a white, smokey substance, he held it in his hands and turned away from Euphie, he lowered his mask and inhaled the substance, and then put his mask back on. He looked at Euphie, who seemed shocked, he started to walk away from her then stopped, he paused then dissapeared in a flash.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 am

Tazuya was looking for Euphie, scanning the people around him uncomfortably. The girl was nowhere in sight, and it wasn't until he almost bypassed an empty alleyway that he caught the familiar shock of blonde.

He approached her, drinking in the details around him with alarm. Bodies are everywhere -- decapitated. Dead. One had been flung straight through the building. He looked at her with a sense of curiousity, surprise, and then urgency.

"Let's get out of here," he said, taking her by the shoulder. He hoped it'd snap her out of her stupor. "We are assassins. This scene will get us captured for sure."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 am

Amatsu quickl ran back to the Lethal Hideout, he entered his room and slammed the door behind him. He slowly removed his mechanical arm, he would have to clean the blood from it as not to arise suspiscion from Tazu. As he placed the heavy mechanical arm on the desk with a thud he examined his now empty arm, without the mechanical attachment it was simlpy stubby bicep that jutted from his shoulder. Amatsu removed his blood stained shirt as well, he examined his body. It was covered in stitch marks, as if he'd been sewn back together. In truth he had, he was at least 91 years old, but he kept young by eating human souls, everytime he lost a body part or was injured he would either sew it back on or take another persons body and merge it with his. Shadow threads shot from the stub that was his missing arm, the threads formed into a hand, the many threads gave the look of muscle. He quickly cleaned his arm and put it back on, and then grabbed a new shirt and put it on. He looked in the mirror, his eyes had changed color, that happened after he ate a soul, it would go away soon. He looked hard in the mirror, the whites of his eyes were now pink and the part of his eye that was colored was a solid green, it would go away eventually, this happened everytime he ate a soul. He closed his eyes and tightened his mask, he walked out of the room and sat down at his desk and continued to count money.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Amuri came, strutting towards the others, her blade full of blood, and a wide grin on her face. She slapped down the cash she earned for assasinating a peasant, down by Amatsu. ''Add 340 gold pieces to the total, lets just say it was my..earnings''. Amuri said, looking at him, thinking about the peasant she murdered, and she stole his money, which added up to 340 gold pieces..

She ripped a piece of rag from a person she killed earlier, and she wiped her sword. The red, dripping stains were staring at her, as she smiled ghastly into her reflection. Amuri opened a scroll that was near her. ''Well, well, well... hey guys, Fire Lord Tsukiyomi is planning on making new weapons, there are some designs here!''. Amuri exclaimed, and she stared at the scroll..which was obviously, tattered and bloodstained, but still very easy to read.

''I think we have a load of money coming our way in the future...''. Amuri laughed wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Amatsu's eyes shined greedily, still pink and green. "I say we start the selling price at....100 million gold...each" he said "It would be a chance to earn a much larger profit and purchase some more resources and hideouts....the more money we amass....the more of the monopoly we can control....we could also copy the plans and sell the blue prints for 10 million gold....it's a high price....but for weapons like this....and considering what we need it for...it'll be worth it." Amatsu grabbed the plans and walked over to his desk, he placed Amuri's money into his breifcase and then pulled out another piece of blueprint paper "Give me 20 minutes...and I can mass produce these schematics to the T" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next