Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Euphie blinked in shock, "Where did you... " Amatsu vanished. She felt Tazuya touch her shoulder and swiftly turned around, "Oh. Tazu. Um. Yeah.. we-we should go." Euphie stared at the scene, never liking killing.. even though it was her job.

Euphie held Tazuya's arm tighter than before, "I.. I didn't do it this time." It was the only thing she could say, still shocked by the quick inccident. Euphie thought about Amatsu, but was sure he just happened to be there because he felt sorry for not buying any food. Even though, that didn't seem like his character, but she didn't felt like questioning it.

She looked up at Tazuya, he seemed understanding. Tazu was suprised, but didn't seem to be the questioning-type, just letting it be. Euphie expected a, 'What the hell did you do?' or a 'Did your anger get the best of you?' The sentences she heard all her life.

Euphie wasn't the overly happy-in-no-matter-what-situation type, yet.. she couldn't help but give a slight gleam of a smile when she saw Tazu there.

The two started to leave the market place.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Tazuya entered the base alongside Euphie, being sure to guard her from the leering eyes of the other members. The girl seemed shaken, and the other Lethal mercenaries were unforgiving at any sign of weakness.

"Haha! Look at the little B*tch. What's the matter girlie?" One taunted, dangerously close to Tazuya's ear.

His vision burned red, and in a swift movement he'd sliced directly through his jugular. The room stilled. They were always jealous of the young, elite members; Tazuya didn't feel like hearing their mouths.

That should shut them up for a while.

Finally within the safety of their quarters, Tazuya peered around. Amuri was there, and so was Amatsu. "I'm sorry," he apologized listlessly. "We didn't get the food."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Amatsu stood up and handed the blueprints to Amuri "There, I redrew them....without the blood stains, I added some more detail...and a few more specifications to make them better and more effective...keep them safe...I'll head over to our warehouse in our territory tomorrow...I'll call my banker and purchase a factory somewhere...where we can start manufacturing these weapons" he said, Amatsu nodded and pointed to the table, there was a feast set up there "I picked up some food while I was out....enjoy" he said "I'd join you...but I don't eat human food...and I'm not going to start now...besides I ate before I came." Amatsu looked at Euphie as he said this, hinting to earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Euphie just stared at Amatsu, still clinged to Tazu's arm.

Her eyes widen when she realized she was still with Tazuya. She quickly let go on him, her face growing red. "I'm not hungry anymore." Euphie looked at Amuri, regaining herself.

"Welcome back, Amuri. I trust the mission went well?" She smiled then walked over to the couch she always sat at. Euphie spilled off her boots and jacket, "I'm so tired."

She leaned back, "Taaaazzuuu, now that I think of it.. Would you be so kind as to bring me over something to eat? I'm.. I'm so tired.. I just can't get up now."

Euphie looked at Tazu and gave her glowing smile, her emerald eyes just smiling at him, "You'd be my favorite...!" She laughed and then stared at the blueprints scattered on Amatsu's desk, "Ooh.. New weapons? Interesting."

Euphie continued to wait at the couch for Tazu.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Tazuya glanced at the pouch of unspent money, deciding to grant Euphie's wish. Wordlessly he left the room, venturing down the hidden corridor once more to visit the market. He wondered if it would be wise to head out again, in case someone had seen them on their way to the hideout, but pushed the thought to the back of his mind and continued on anyway.

Tazuya took special care to find a special diner in which to buy Euphie's meal. He figured something aromatic would help take her mind off the incident.

And he was quite famished as well.

The scent of the food slammed into him, causing the world to spin before his eyes. Some woman looked at him with concern. "Are you all right, Darling?" she inquired, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

He almost broke that hand, losing control for just a second.

Afraid that his cover was almost blown so soon, he ignored the woman, purchased the meal with just a gold coin, and hurried back to the hideout, unsure if the meal would stay warm.

A total of an hour had passed in his absence, and Tazuya couldn't help but feel a bit anxious that he was followed.

But nontheless, he gave Euphie her meal and settled down beside her to enjoy his, tossing a few scraps to Kennai and Julie as he ate. He glanced at the blueprints, his calculating mind piecing together the events that happened, and assumed the legion was going to gain tons more money.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Amatsu tightened his arm and looked at Amuri "We should set off soon....I just got word....the Jackals are planning an attack...they said something about a vendetta for something that happened earlier....I wonder what it is...." he smiled at Euphie "Amuri, Tazuya, Euphie...take the money...head to the warehouse in our territory...my banker will meet you there, tell him to wait...I'll catch up, I'm going to buy you some time....and take the blueprints too...."

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Euphie looked at Tazu, "Aw. You went through all the trouble for me." She smiled and accepted the food. Euphie nodded at Amatsu as he headed out.

Euphie leaned against Tazu as she ate, "Thanks, Tazu." She continued to eat then look up at Tazu next to her, "This is why your my favorite."

Euphie finished eating and continued to lean on Tazu, "Any other missions today?"

Euphie thought about Amatsu's smile at her, but brought her attention back to Tazuya.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Tazuya felt Euphie's weight against him, glad that he'd pleased her with the meal. Refocusing back on his food, he hardly had time to raise another delicious slab of meat to his lips before Amatsu gave his alarmed warning.

Mind snapping wide awake suddenly, he followed the man's orders and snatched up the blueprints and sacked the cash as fluently as he could. Mentally he sent Kennai and Julie out to warn the rest of the members of the attack.

He took Euphie's arm and, crouching slightly, stood deathly still. He felt the vibrations of the battle shaking the hideout. The main attack was coming from the room where he'd killed that sleazy man. There were many other exits; Tazuya chose a route he'd never traversed but still knew quite well.

Giving Euphie the blueprints, he slung the heavy sack of money over his shoulder and gave another to the girl. In case they were attacked, he needed a free hand to defend them. "Let's go," he said faintly, stepping out into the hall.

Immediately he was attacked, but he dealt a swift kick to the man's pancreas that sent him sprawling into the wall. Eyes dangerously slitted and bloodlusted, and steered Euphie down the hall and through another, almost hidden entrance.

It took many minutes for them to emerge into light, in a sunlit alley somwhere near the palace. Tazuya made way swiftly to where he knew the warehouses would be, keeping clear of the busy streets. Leaping onto a roof, but taking care not to leave Euphie, he scanned the area until he found the dark warehouses in a shady sector of the city.

Walking now, his haste abated, Tazuya glanced over his shoulder at Euphie, knowing she had a lot of burden to carry. "Do you need me to carry some?" he inquired tonelessly, coming to a pause in the center of the path.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Amatsu had been fighting off Jackal Bandits for a few minutes now, he could only hope that the others had started to make thier way out of the hide out. Amatsu dodge a sword and blocked a large machete with his arms. He glared hard into the eyes of the Jackals...he woulnd't have time to fight them all, not this way....it was time to use "that" technique. Amatsu ripped off his mask, and what the Jackals saw scared them. His mouth had stich marks on either side from ear to ear, he was truly demonic. Shadow threads hung from his mouth, flicking around like tentacles, slowly he started to bubble and burst as more and more threads started to pour from the sewn holes of his body. The power surrounded his body, the band that held his hair in a pony tail burst and his hair fell down looking ragged. His eyes were once more solid pink and lime green. Amatsu jumped into the air and seemed to fly, thousands of shadow threads ready to pierce his emenies and steal their souls for himself. "Prepare....to die" he said to the fearful Jackals.

(Here's what he looks like maskless: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GixlBMIqBsU/Slc47dWXHvI/AAAAAAAAAj0/XqPtgo3eyaw/s200/3-1.png Here's his flying form: https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/20rrdbp.png)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

((OCC: So I just randomly typed.. xD I feel like I rambled alot in this post.. but I.. tried to fit it in... xD I don't feel like removing anything and starting over. xD))

Euphie simply took her own good time, slowly walking behind the taller Tazuya. She mutters to herself, "I didn't even get to savor my food.." She looked at Tazu and pouted, "Yes. I'm perfectly okay back here, without a weapon, lunging a ton of items.."

"Do you need me to carry some?"

"That would be great." Euphie sighed, giving Tazu some of the load. Euphie had a lot on her mind, even though she didn't really show it. She slowly trailed behind Tazuya with her head looking down, thinking.

'What the heck was up with the sudden rescue from Amatsu.. and Tazu.. I can never tell what Tazu is thinking.' She thought.

Euphie accidently thought outloud, "He's so hard to read.. I want him to like me though.. What am I saying, I'm higher ranking..kinda!" Her eyes instantly widen hearing her voice, she looked away from Tazu, her face turning a bright red.

She muttered to herself, "Of all the times to be stupid I pick now." Euphie didn't dare to look at Tazu, and slowly walked slower.

A couple minutes passed and the cries of killing here heard.

Euphie blinked and her eyes widen, she quickly fasten her walk and sped up until she was a good foot infront of Tazu, still avoiding eye-contact. She couldn't bare silence, "I feel so dumb." Euphie clutched the blue-prints in her hands, "Tazu, do you like me? I mean, I feel like I annoy you.. and this really isn't the best time.. but..I really kinda gotta ask it."

Euphie sighed, "If you don't want to answer, I understand.. It's just.. I've been having it on my mind alot lately.. and Amatsu isn't helping me much.. Really..you can forget.. I'm. I'm just gonna stop talking for now.. we really should be getting these blueprints to safety..."

Euphie just felt like she was rambling, and decided to stay silent until Tazuya had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.   ((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Lethal Corps. Members.)) - Typical Day.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next