Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tazuya, Member of Lethal 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_vote_lcapTazuya, Member of Lethal I_voting_barTazuya, Member of Lethal I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_vote_lcapTazuya, Member of Lethal I_voting_barTazuya, Member of Lethal I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tazuya, Member of Lethal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Tazuya, Member of Lethal Empty
PostSubject: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 pm

BASICS

Name
Tazuya 'Zuya' "the beautiful bridge"

Alias
Fatal

Rank
Bender (Mind)
Member of Lethal

Pets
None

Weapons
Several daggers, swords,

Proffession or Occupation
An assassin for Lethal

Birthplace and/or Current Residency
Lethal's Hidden Base

APPEARANCE

Hair
Tazuya's hair is brown and is only about the length of his ears

Eyes
Unusually soft brown eyes inherited from his mother;

Height
6'2

Clothes
Normally flowing but warm white fabrics. His favorite particularly seems to be a

Spoiler:
(He is the boy on the left)

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality
Handsome and dangerous, Tazuya possesses a kind of soft, hazy personality that is distinct and unique among his peers. He is intelligent and intuitive, always the first one with an idea, and even at first glance can seem loving and kind. His temper is legendary, however. He kills mercilessly and brutally, with no remorse. His past has hardened him this way, but his quietness and kind quality allows him to seem unassuming and harmless.

Personal Strengths
Because of his proffession Tazuya is capable of staying calm and alert even under intense pressure. He is precise and good at holding a friendly, kind guise that would catch anyone off guard.

Personal Weaknesses
Tazuya cannot think straight sometimes, caught in the throes of his memories. The trauma even causes him to space out at moments, but he eventually gains his bearings. Though he is not easily angered, if Tazuya were to ever become enraged he would be irrational and dangerous. Lethal.

Hero?
His teammates, who built him up from the pathetic street rat he was

• quiet places
  • training
  • the scent of blood
  • animals
  • routine
  • difficult missions

Dislikes
  • heat
  • incompetence
  • having nothing to do
  • easy missions
  • seeing other people happy and content
  • uneccesary words
  • failure

Fighting Techniques

Mind and Nature
    Tazuya is capable of summoning a variety of different animals to his aid. They are loyal to him. Sometimes he doesn't even have to use his Mindbending.

History
Since being a young child, Tazuya always disliked humans of all kinds. His mother was never around and his father was alchoholic and abusive towards his elder sister and especially towards him. His mother often wept and wallowed and cursed her children's very existence. To this very day, he still carries a few physical scars from his childhood.

Tazuya and his sister (his sister was a Naturebender, he a Mindbender) were very close. His sister, Zyanna, was older than him by six years and intelligent. Until she turned eight she'd lived with her father, who taught her many things about love and affection. She passed on her learnings to him even in the toughest times, and even when her mother blatantly tore her down right in front of his eyes.

One day, after spending an entire two days in the forest bonding with the animals and hiding from his father, a thirteen-year-old Tazuya returns home to find his sister slaughtered and his father waiting for him with a bloodened knife.

The man lunged for him, and it was in that moment Tazuya's instincts kicked in. He snatched the knife away and stabbed the man in his throat, then he killed his mother, who'd grabbed the only chair they owned and had attempted to smash his face.

After that, Tazuya ran away, and kept running for the longest time. He'd lived on the streets until a faithful day, nearing his seventeenth birthday, he was caught murdering a man twice his size in Ba Sing Se's roguish lower ring, and invited to join Lethal.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 am

Tazuya is Amuri's left hand person.

Euphie is Amuri's right hand person =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am

Oh my gosh! I just wanna tackle him! He looks so cute. :3 I can't wait to RP with Amuri and Tazuuuuuu!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

lol I'm in love with him too! I can't wait for us to start roleplaying!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tazuya, Member of Lethal   Tazuya, Member of Lethal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tazuya, Member of Lethal
Page 1 of 1