Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 am

Ann was in the earth the whole time. He was waiting to see how will the fight end and it didn’t looked good for Rain. Ann finally got bored so he jumped from the ground and stud there just watching the girl and the boy. “You will lose” he said to Rain.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am

Rain smirked as he saw a guy come out of the earth. "We will see about that.." Rain quickly took out a dagger as he cut June's arm a bit, as he jumped backwards. Rain pulled out his second sword as he had his katana in one hand and the meteorite blade in the another. "Im not done yet." Rain was thinking of a good enough plan at the moment as he realized June had to be a vampire ((OOC: ?? right?)) He just had to wait until morning came and it was almost there. "Come on..now.. lets get serious." he said.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:04 pm

(yeah)

June smirked slightly a pleasent grin upon her face "I know your plan it won't work" she says looking up, the sun was beginning to rise, she hmmed slightly looking at the earthbender "hey earthy mind taking us nderground to finish this?" she says before throwing more seeds at Rain a pleasent smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 pm

“Nah, I am hopping you will lose” Ann seed to the girl. He looked at rain. He was fast, but will that be enough. He continued standing the prepared to fight back if somebody tries to attack him. “Do you need help” he asked rain. Usually he wouldn’t go against a girl, but this girl wasn’t normal.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Itou was now fully encapsulated by a massive heat that would melt the skin of those who entered it in a blink of an eye. The heated area was maintained a bit away from his body, but it covered him completly. It would be nearly impossible to discover. Itou lets out a small sigh, scratching the back of his head. He'd hate to get involved in a battle that really was not neccesary at all. "I guess there is nothing I can do to keep you from fighting eachother?" He says in a dissapointed tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 am

Rain saw that seeds once again began to grow into plants. With that motion, Rain jumped out of the way and looked at Ann. "Join in, i dont mind..just remember you betray me and you will die.." Rain was now serious, he's laid back, joking self was gone for the moment. Rain also looked back at the old man and saw how his firebending was at a high level. Being a non bender in a bending family, Rain knew that he had to had some bending powers and firebending wouldn't be so bad either. "Old man..dont leave yet i want to ask you something.." He said.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am

June groaned slightly shaking her head slightly an anoyed look upon her face "oh come I wsh to stop fighting but these two keep insisting on it" she says jumping back onto a house, she groaned slightly an anoyed look upon her face as she stood on the roof looking down at those below.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 am

“Don’t worry. I wont betray you” Aan seed and prepared to battle.
He bended some rock on the floor and he thrown them towards June.
Then he sank down in the ground and he started to go around June trough a tunnel he created. He jumped from the ground to the roof. He had a armor of a rock and he was prepared to defend him self.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 am

Itou remained in the position he had been in for the entire fight, the sphere of heat still flowing around him. The young boy talked to him, and he therefore replied "Ah, don't worry about me leaving. Even if I try to leave, that young lady will just follow me." Itou said in a calm matter, observing the scene infront of him. He didn't want to do any unnesecary bending unless he had to and the girl charged right for him, and if she did, her skin would simply melt as she made contact with the sphere. "Why don't we all just walk away and pretend this never happened?" Itou asks the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2