Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of the full-moon(open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of the full-moon(open) I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of the full-moon(open) I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of the full-moon(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

The night of the full-moon(open) Empty
PostSubject: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 am

The sun was fading into the horizon, and soon the full-moon took it's place, casting a moon-light glow over the entire city of Ba Sing Se.
Hana pulled this white coat over her clothing, pulling a white mask over her head, a straw-hat covering her hair. The clothing was ragged and thorn at the bottom, the fabric made of silk, reflecting in the sun, a veil falling down from the strawhat, covering everything while still allowing eyesight. Her face was decorated with silver markings, her nails painted, and she was barefoot. She had taken on the imitation of a spirit, trying to fool the ones who witnessed her into thinking so. As she walked, she transformed some of the moisture in the air into a mist, encapsulating herself in it, and giving off a warning sign of her approach.
The shopkeeper, her target, was busy closing of his shop when a slight mist approached. The mist thickened and thickened until finally, Hana appeared infront of him. The area around her and the shopkeeper was clear of mist, but they were surrounded by a dome of it. Hana rose her hands up towards him, taking full control of all his movements. He stumbled towards the shop, unlocked the door and entered. And soon, he exit with all the money from his cash register, handing them over to her. She made a quick movements with her hands, bringing him to his knees as she said in an haunting voice "Your sins towards the spirits have caused me to travel from the spirit world to bring you the suffering of the less fortunate" She said before the mist finally encapsulated her, and she vanished from his sight, the shopkeeper regaining control over his body.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Ember smiled softly, Rover loved the nights, especially the ones with the full moon involved, Ember smiled holding Rover in her arms giggling slightly as she walked. "Ok I can understand why rover would like this but why did you have to drag me along!" Luna complains an anoyed look upon her face, she walked slowly behind Ember groaning slightly shaking her head slightly. Ember chuckled slightly "oh because I'm not supposed to wander the streets alone and none of the others would do it with me" Ember says sticking her tongue out at Luna Rover copying the earth benders movement. Luna sighed shaking her head concetrating on holding the fire in her hands steady, they walked slowly down the dark steets a pleasent smile on her face.

A shadow from above watching the two girls move through the street, her tongue tracing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Hana hurries through the streets of the city, as as soon as she hears voices she takes cover. Shortly afterwards a thick mist begins to spread throughout the city, becomming thicker and thicker the deeper they walked into it. She was simply waiting for them to pass her before she would leg it and return to safety, a 1000 gold pieces richer.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 am

Shad had come to the city 2 months ago, looking for work and a home, able to find neither- she resorted to metalbending coins to herself, to buy food. She created her own house with earth/metalbending. Tonight however the city of Ba Sing Se seemed different, a seemingly otherworldly mist shrouded half the city. She came to the destination, a shop, owned by a fairly wealthy man was bound to have plenty of coins inside. She used a weak metalbending pull towards her as usual but no coins came. Without thinking she pulled back to hard. a man was flung out the door. he screamed, about a spirit taking his money and now another one attacking him. neither of themm could make out faces, so Shad and her cat slipped away into the night.
Shad had one goal in mind - To find the "Spirit".
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 am

Luna smirked moving faster now to catch up with Ember, moving a hand to gently stroke Rovers head the dragon purring, which was rather odd because Luna had no idea dragons could purr. Luna, Ember and Rover moved slowly past the girl Hana's hiding place Rover squirming about in Embers hands.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 am

Hana watches the group as they pass her, soon runningout form the alley and towards the location they had come from. Hopefully they didn't notice her. As she ran the mist lightened up, and as she took a turn around a corner it was completly gone. Hana swiftly stripped off the outfit and hit it in her bag, before cleaning off the decorations off her face, once she reached the area where she sleeps at night.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Shad heard running and uses the ground to launch herself to the site, she saw two people and a dragon, she asked them what they were doIng, if they knew anything about the mist or "spirit" Her cat watching silently over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Ember blinked slightly exchanging glances with Luna "well were just taking my dragon for a moonlight stroll" Ember says a smile on her face, Luna blinked slightly staring at the cat a soft smile on her face "aw cute cat"

A dark shadow had been silently following Hana watching her waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Shad grinned and said,"if you find anything interesting, let me know. My house is unmistakable look for a large metal and earth chunk sticking from the outer wall". Shad then strolls down the street keeping her eyes peeled, for the "spirit" and any shops
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Hana had now completly transformed into her old self, her 'spirit' outfit now completly hidden and no signs left of any drawings on her face, she had cleaned off her nail-polish and was now headed towards one of the many homes created around the city for the less fortunate. There was this complete silence, the moon reflecting upon her as she turned around another corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the full-moon(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next