Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The night of the full-moon(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Luna blinks slightly grinning as she runs after Shad, Ember rolling her eyes slightly and following silently behind her. Luna smiles softly "hmm so tell me you male or female?" she asks Shad an interested look upon her face.

June grinned to herself following quickly after Hana watching the girl intently to see where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Shad slowes down and let's Luna catch up to her, and says". I am a girl but I have a dislike for men, I try to get them to concieve me as a boy, so I don't have to deal with them." What do you think of them?" she glances a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Joing was running trough the night. The guards ware chasing him. He killed a noble a couple of minutes ago. “Shit” he said when two earthbenders jumped in front of him.
He jumped on a building and then towards the guards. He stab them with his dual swords. He looked behind him. 10 guards ware after him. He created a smaller shadow monster and he bended him towards the guards, hoping that would stop them.
He bumped into Ember and fell on his ass. “Watch it” he said.

Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Luna smiled softly brushing her hair back slightly "well me I don't realy like them much prefer women myself" she says smiling softly as she examined shad. "Luna stop...gah!" Ember begins but then feels as the boy runs into her, she groaned slightly helping him to his feet gripping his wrist slightly, she looked at the guards chasing him "why are you running from them?"
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Shad quickly notices the man who bumped into one of the people she was walking with, she metalbends her shoulderplate into a sword and whips out her emerald blade. and readying herself for a fight, she glances back at luna gives a joking smile and stares at the stranger while he explains himself to Ember
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:40 pm

“I don’t know why they are chasing me” he lied. He stud up and picked up his dual swords. “Wow, put them down” he said when the girls swords past near him. The guards ware getting closer. “Oh, shit” he said and created to shadow monster in front of the guards. He saw one of the monster killing one of the guards. He turned around towards the girls.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Luna backed off slightly before straightening up and getting into a battle stance she was prepared to do battle with this boy because he looked dangerous and his monster had killed someone. Ember bit her bottom lip holding onto Rover she stood quite close to the boy so she took a step back away frm him "I think you should go away now."
Back to top Go down
Shad0w
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Shad stood strong and let an evil glint into her eye to scare the man off. He still seemed dazed so she stamped the ground and sent a jolt through him, knocking him 4 inches in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm

((( you can only try to knock me in the air)))

“No problem” he said calmly. One of the guards jumped on his back, trying to suffocate him. Joing took a knife from his pocket and he stab it into the guard.
“Stop him” the guards seed as he fell on the guard. Joings monsters disappeared and know the guards could attack him. Joing pulled out a couple of smaller knives and he threw them towards the guards. He connected his swords into one and he standed prepared to fight the guards.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Luna blinked slightly then while the boys back was turned she bended fire towards him a small smirk upon her face. Ember eeped slightly stepping back but moving forward again knocking into the boy as she grabbed Rover, the young dragon was exited by all the events going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night of the full-moon(open)   The night of the full-moon(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The night of the full-moon(open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next