Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_vote_lcapPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_voting_barPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_vote_lcapPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_voting_barPredators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 am

June grinned to herself standing on the top of a large building looking down into the streets below, the moonlight shining down into the streets. June's eyes flashed slightly she was ready to hunt, she took a glance upwards staring at the moon above "its a beutifull night" she says looking into the streets to see if she could see any suitable prey, then she spotted someone, the outline was that of a woman, she could tell it was a woman.

"Perfect" June mutters to herself running across the buildings leaping from one to another looking at her intended prey as she moved stealthily through the night. June grinned watching the woman turn into a dead end "perfect your trapped now missy" she says leaping down into the alley behind the girl ready to surprise her when ready, making no noise what so ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 am

Rain was in the neighborhood as he was walking around quietly, being a somewhat skilled thief and a master at stealth he could sneak around the whole town without being noticed. He looked up in the sky as he saw something jump in and then disappear. "Hmm.." Rain ran to the spot he thought he saw the person. He was at the corner of the street as he saw a women and then another women as if she was hunting the other girl. Rain pulled out his scythe as he ran towards to the girl and pulled her away as he threw her a bit. Scaring the other girl(the prey), she ran away screaming as Rain looked up, confused as he didn't know want was happening. "Who are you.." he asked, keeping his guard up
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am

Itou wakes up in a hurry, as he heard screaming. It seemed be be going on not too far from his home for the vacation that had been lasting for a while. Itou rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and walked over to his cabinet, and dressed up in his normal clothes. It was cold during the evenings. He didn't bother to do his hair, because he would be returning to bed soon anyways. He unlocks the door to the house, exits, and then locks it behind him, before he places the key in his pocket and begins walking. The moon provided enough light for him at the moment. He walks towards the area the scream came from. Soon he saw two people, they were still far in the distance, he walked into a nearby alley. They had most likely missed his presence. He walks trough the alley, getting into a small path behind the houses, remaining hidden, before he stops to listen to what they were saying. Obviously something had happened. Fog stood out of his mouth as he exhaled. He started to shiver from the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:51 am

"Drat human Male aged 18 ruined hunt" June says not even turning around to look at Rain her nostrils flaring "mmm a warrior interesting...a warrior but a petty theif" she says smirking slightly "hmm he wouldn't make that good a ghoul" June smiles sniffing the air "but wait there's more a firenation aged 46 ooh a firebender a worthy ghoul" she says smirking then she points to where Itou was hiding "there's no use I know your there firebender come on out" she says not turning round a confident smirk etched upon her face "soldier boy put your weapon away do you realy think you can hurt me with such a flimsy device."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 am

Rain gave her a smirk when she called his weapon a flimsy. "well now.. we will just have to see then." Rain saw the old man and thought that either this old man has to be a good fire bender if not he was going to die. Rain charged at that girl as he swung his scythe around trying to end this quickly, making a move to cut her head off.

(srry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am

Itou sighs deeply "Well.. Guess you found out I was here then.." He said scratching the back of his head, stepping out from the alley, standing next to Rain. "Now you don't know for sure if I am a firebender or not. So you would just be taking a wild guess in the dark, if you ask me, but of course you didn't ask" He said rather calmly. By now, the young boy had charged out towards the girl. Itou sighed deeply "No need to do anything hasty you know, what if we all just go in our own directions and pretend that this never happened?" He said calmly. He didn't like the whole idea of using violence unless forced to, and he knew, that if he was forced to take action, he could end it swiftly.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am

"You smell like a firebender most firebenders smell the same, they smell like Ash" June says smirking slightly turning to see Rain charging at her "firebender you are my witness what hhappens now, soldier boy brought on himself" she says giggling pleasently. June reacted with lightning speed grabbing the scythe just seconds before it hit her, she pulled it from Rain's hand and tossed it onto the ground nearby "ugh bad weapon bad fighter your no good to me.........not that you belong to me anyway the omen ill come for you" June says laughing at Rain.

June smiled "but the firebender I could use" she says rubbing her hands togethor, before reaching into her pouch "catch" she says pulling out seeds and launching them now at rain a confident smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 am

Itou scratches the back of his head slightly, glancing at the two "I don't smell like ash? Do I?" He said before letting out a small chuckle. "Now. There is no need to hurt people unnessecary, is there?" he questioned her. Without their knowing, Itou started preparing a defence, heating up the air around his body to the point anyone who entered this space would get serious burns. He had witnessed her speed, and he knew, unless he put up a defence, and she decided to attack him, he wouldn't have the time to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am

As he saw the seeds hit the ground and began to spout. Rain pulled out his katana just as the plants were about to bind him together, and cut his way out. Rain rolled on the ground as he took his scythe in his right hand and had his katana in his left hand. He jumped in the way causing either a distraction for the old man to take the girl out with his firebending or for Rain to end this right now. Rain swung his scythe to the girl's legs trying to trip her, as if he was successful he could be able to stab his katana right into the girl's heart.

(srry for the late post but im here now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am

June smirked jumping up, dodging the swing of the sythe and landing on it, she shook her head "bad news little boy I've been around for thousands of years I know fighting techniques a great deal of them to be precise." June smirked standing on the sycthe still, she sighed shaking her head "why don't you just stop it now, this fight could be over soon its unneccasary this is just to fight constantly in the end you shall only lose. What do you say shall we call an end to this pointless fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)   Predators of Night and Day (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators of Night and Day (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next