Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_vote_lcapThe Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_voting_barThe Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_vote_lcapThe Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_voting_barThe Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm

The Village of Kyoshi was silent, no one seemed to be out this night, the night was clear, the stars shone down alongside the village. A gentle breeze blew trough the village, there was movement, there were some that like to come out at night if even to simply stare at the stars. The gentle breeze blew leaves across the paths and the alleyways, there was now a large inn on the island just at the outskirts of the village, the majority of its inhabitants were asleep, the grand majority of the island was asleep.

Inside the inn a mouse ran across the floor to the kitchen but nothing more stirred, not a mouse, not even the wind blew through the open windows, there was an eerie silence, but it was not an unsettling one not yet anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Ahbwen had made his way into the city. It was quiet, he enjoyed it but...it was too quiet like everyone was dead. Well he was not going to cause to much sound. He slwoly made his way into the city, he was very calm and he was listening intently to see if this was an ambush. He stopped in the middle of the town, he sniffed the air and he caught wiff of a smell that bothered him. He knew there was someone here but he could not pin point where...where they high jackers? He was not sure...but he had to make sure he what he was dealing with. He sat down cross legged on the ground. He closed his milky white eyes as seeing was out of the question...he was blind.

His hawk was up in a tree nearby by also listening intently, he would warn Ahbwen if he had heard anything move towards him. Ahbwen waited for something to happen, he also made it seem like he was a non bender as he made no effort to bend of cause any trouble. He was the hunter waiting to make a move...like a spider before it attacks and goes for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Kaan was laying on Unnis tail. The nigh was quiet and he had no worries. He was half sleeping and he almost didn’t hear anything. Unni was sleeping and nobody was expecting something to happened. The night breeze was hitting his skin and nothing would disturb him. Only Moki(lemur)couldn’t sleep. He was flying trough the sky trying to find some bugs. He was hungry so he would eat almost anything.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Something moved in the shadows of the nearby buildings, bright eyes flashed slightly, the being whatever this creature was stalking Ahbwen. It was watching him intently a smirk on its face, she smirked softly the wind blowing past her not disturbing her dress at all, for now the girl simply watched Ahbwen not making any move towards him.

The creature noticed something else nearby and began making her way silently towards Kaan.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Kaan was still sleeping when suddenly Moki jumped on him and he started poking his eyes. He usually did that when he was trying to worn him at something.

“What is it, boy” he asked Moki.

He heard something in the bush.

“Who is there” he asked grabbing his glider.

At this point Unni had woken, he was able to sense something.
Kaan standed there prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Ahbwen turned towards the sound. His hawk screeched as he knew there WAS someone here. He turned towards the sound as he listened. He walked over to it as he came into the clear he was standing before a boy and his pet. He locked eyes with the boy, he did not know him or found him a threat. " excuse me" was all Ahbwen said as he walked through the clearing and into the bush again. He smelt someone else, he knew he was being watched...now he was hunting. He ignored the boy and gave him a respectful gap of space as he was now walking towards the other bring. He stopped and he shadow bended...he vanished. He ran up a tree and was standing on top of a thick branch, he did not make a single sound. He ran to fast and with shadow bending he was invisible using the dark as his ally.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:28 pm

April moved forwards out of the shadows a smile curved on her face, she advanced slowly towards Kaan, her third eye closed for now. April watched him with much intensity waiting to see what this boy was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 pm

“Who is there” he asked scared.

“Go” he said quietly, pushing Unni trying to make him fly. Finally the big animal jumped in the air and started to fly. Kaan turned around because he heard something in the bushes.“Who is there” he repeated.He turned around again because he heard something in the bushes. There must be a couple of them, he taught. He created a air swipe with his glider, blowing away two bushes, but no one was there. He continued blowing of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)   The Inns Night  Stalkers (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inns Night Stalkers (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1