Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Day and Night (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Day and Night (Open to all) I_vote_lcapDay and Night (Open to all) I_voting_barDay and Night (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Day and Night (Open to all) I_vote_lcapDay and Night (Open to all) I_voting_barDay and Night (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Day and Night (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Day and Night (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm

The moon dipped into the mountainous horizon. Swirling darkness was slightly brightened by the twinkling stars. Light reflected on the Moon’s surface reflecting a faint glow onto the earth’s surface. Each star dipped into the horizon fading into the next light. Next a sphere of reds, yellows, and oranges crept up into the sweet azure sky. It did not slow, but kept a steady and methodical pace. It was soon up in the sky raining heat down upon the earth. Soon it fell down below the horizon and the cycle continued day after day. Each time was equal and everyone saw this till’ their final day.

Aki touched the dark and leafless oak tree. It was smooth to the touch, and its roots spread throughout the forest. The moon was dipping as the cycle continues; Aki gave a slight wink to the moon knowing Yue was showing the moon’s brilliant light. Her feet went in the direction of the city looming a few miles away. Maybe she could make it before the first light of day if she kept her pace. She kept going stepping over fallen tree branches, ducking under tree branches, and carefully listening to the sounds of the quiet forest.

Ba Sing Se towered over everything in the general area. The beaten cobblestone path led to a gate large enough for a team for horses to thunder through. At the gate metal armored guards patrolled holding swords at the ready. Aki approached, and was immediately asked to let the guards search her bag. It contained her bow and arrows, money, some food, passport (which was probably out of date by a good 400 years, but what the heck do they really care?), and a change of cloths. After this Aki continued to the passport station that was manned by an old woman who was covered in a thick sheet of makeup.

“Passport…” The old woman said like she was about to fall asleep.
“Here,” Aki said handing over a leather book in which the passport was kept in. All the official things were in the passport and a high-ranking crest of the Northern Water Tribe, which was Twi and La in the koi pond. The old woman gave a slight grunt and stamped an approval paper and Aki was on her way into the lower ring.

Soon the sunrise braced the sky and let the city dwellers feel some warmth. The streetlamps turned dimmer and the scents of the nearby market stirred the senses. Aki went into a nearby tavern that still had a threesome drunk and passed out in a far corner. Still a few kept around. It had been a hundred years since Aki was here, and still it seemed just the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

"So two oolongs and a jasmine. Would you gentleman care for any dumplings tonight?" Han was working at the tea shop in the lower ring of Ba Sing Se late that night. The manager was gone for his youngest daughters birthday, so Han had offered to take care of working until it was time to close. The men at the table were smirking at her but made no obvious moves. One of the men then looked at her, "No dumplings. Just the tea."

Han left their table to get their order and start a new batch of dumplings for another customer. She noticed it was getting late but pushed the though out of her head. She promised the manager she would work till closing, and she was going to hold herself to that promise.
~
"You take care of yourself Han," an old man said as the young woman locked the door. "I will Mr. Song. Tell your granddaughter hello for me," Han said with a smile, pocketing the key and starting off to the small hut she called home. "My feet are killing me...I may have to get some newer shoes soon," she muttered as she rounded a corner.

"If it aint the tea house girl." The sound of a mans voice caught Han's attention and she turned to see the three men from earlier, "What do you guys want?" Her voice had gone from cheerful and carefree to dead serious in the blink of an eye.

"Ooh...kitties got claws," the one in the middle said, his hair mussed and his speech a bit slurred. The trio consisted of the mussed man, a well dressed but kinda shaggy man standing about 5'11, 6 foot, and a man that could have easily passed as a lowly street urchin. "Come on girly...we just wanna have fun," the well dressed man said stepping forward.

Han did her best to keep her cool, but wasn't sure she could hold off for very long, "I'll only say this once...back off or else..."
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Yofuey crept through the lower ring of Ba Sing Se, each of his six senses fully alert as he dodged officials and, hopefully, the spies of the giant food corp that he was attempting to infiltrate. He had enjoyed the journey here very much, as his conversations with the old man who only allowed himself to be known as 'Lucky,' were very entertaining and covered a diverse number of subjects. He had been forced to leave Lucky at a smal inn just outside town for covert purposes. He now snuck along rooftops, enjoying the smooth night air and the moon's luminous generosity. He paused a moment now, judging his surroundings. He listened with his whole being. Dai Lee, three blocks away. Better avoid him. A rousing bar fight next door. Better move on soon. Wait, was that...? Yofuey was a chivalrous man, and he chose to take time out of his mission to help this waitress. He saw the bedraggled appearance of the three drunkards, and chose to take care of this...erm...Quietly...ish. He drew his two chain whips, crouched on the roof, and pushed off the roof to launch himself as high as he could. At the apex of his arc he unfurled the chainwhips, swinging them with speed and finess born of long hours of practice. He was aiming to thwap the two men on the left and right at the base of the skull, not a killing blow, but still enough to give them more than a hangover to worry about. He then hoped to land in frontof the last man.
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 am

Han stared the three down, waiting for one of them to make the first move. The one in the middle, the well dressed man, stepped in first, swinging at her. Han sidestepped and used her fire bending to knock him down. She had lost sight of the other two and was grabbed from behind by the tall one, keeping her from attacking directly. "You're almost a little more trouble than you're worth," the other one said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Yofuey successfully landed his leap, and dispatched his targets with a satisfying thwack. He immediately rebounded and got his bearings, noticing too late that as he had landed the third drunk had manouvered behind the pretty serving girl (Yes, she was rather attractive...) and now was menacing her with his words. Yofuey immediately whipped up the whip held in his right hand, letting it travel to full extension. As he brought it down he thrust his hand forward, generating a large amount of force from his waist. This sent the weighted end on a direct course for a special pressure point in between the drunkard's nose and top lip. He could only hope that the girl would have enough patience and luck to stay still for a fraction of a second more...
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Han barely had time to blink before someone had jumped in and basically took over. Much to her surprise, he handled himself rather well. She wanted to react and help, but she was in shock at how strangely attractive he was. What surprised her the most was that he moved with the grace of a tiger. The two guys were pretty much outclassed here. The one holding Han let go and staggered back, "What are you!?"
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Yofuey's eyes narrowed slightly, his lopsided smile growing. The mysterious warrior act he knew quite well, because he was, well, mysterious.
"I am the nightmare you won't remember in the morning." He chuckled. He then focused his chi, building immense heat at the tips of his fingers as he dropped his whips. "I am one trained by the Lion Turtle." with that he launched a flurry of pressure bursts, targeting specific pressure points that would make sure that the drunkard would be out of action rather quickly. The drunk's eye seemed to slip out of focus as the nearly invisible pressure darts shot toward him. There was a satisfying thud as the agressor slumped to the ground.
"Evening, miss." He said cordially, bowing to the somewhat surprised servant girl. "My name is Yofuey. Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Han couldn't help but blush a bit as she watched her savior take down her assailants. It wasn't until he spoke to here did she come out of her trance like state. "Y-Yes, thank you. I'm Han." Unsure of what to say, Han gently played with her apron, "That was some amazing work...You said you were trained by the Lion Turtle?" She then kinda mentally kicked herself, Han, you meet a hot guy for once and all you can do is say hi!?!?
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

Yofuey smiled. He had met plenty of pretty girls on his travels, but this one seemed special somehow. He didn't know how, just that there was something special inside her.
"Yes." he said, "I spent a few years learning from him." Yofuey's eyes grew distant for a moment as he reflected on those years. "I'm still trying to find him again..." Yofuey came out of his reverie with a start. "Better get out of the way before the Dai Lee see me. You wouldn't happen to know where the Hog Monkey headquarters are, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 am

"Oh, you can come with me. It's nothing special but it will keep you hidden," Han said gently taking hold of his hand. While waiting for his answer, Han made sure to keep an eye out for any authorities or people who may run to the Dai Lee. After a minute she spoke up again, "It's not much but I think there's some cabbage soup left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day and Night (Open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next