Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDay and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barDay and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDay and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_voting_barDay and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Day and Night (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Yofuey gratefully set up his bedroll and plopped down on top of it, just happy to lay down his head. "Thank you for sharing your hospitality with me for the night, Han." He said. "Best get some sleep. We've got a long day and night ahead of us tomorrow." And with that he rolled over and fell asleep like a log. His last thought before falling asleep was a question as to whether or not he snored...
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Han chuckled and nodded, "You're right, we do have a long day ahead of us." After setting her bed up, Han turned the lights off. As she layed her head down, the young woman couldn't help but think of Yofuey, a light blush coming to her cheeks. What am I doing? He's right next to me... Han thought gently pulling her blanket to her chin. After a moment, Han managed to bid Yofuey a goodnight before going to sleep herself.
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Yofuey's dreams that night were not pleasant at all, and very vauge. There was a feeling of urgency, a need to protect someone from danger. But he couldn't tell who. When he awoke he was covered in sweat and gasping for breath. He curled up, containing his unbalanced subconcious emotions. Yofuey then sat up and began to meditate until dawn. AS he was about to begin, he looked over at Han. She looked beautiful when she was asleep. He gingerly reached over, lightly pushing a few strands of hair away from her face. He could already feel a kind of bond with her. He only wondered where it would lead.
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:23 am

Han was sleeping soundly, despite her rest being dreamless. As the sun rose, Han slowly began waking up. She turned and saw Yofuey's eyes gently gazing at her, causing her to blush a bit, "I trust you slept well?" Trying to keep her composure, Han stood up and got a couple of glasses of water. As much as she wanted to deny it, Han knew she was most likely falling for the man meditating in her house.
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Yofuey took a deep breath, feeling somewhat cleansed of the troubling dream he had. "Not bad at all." He replied. He stood up slowly, stretching as far as he could to shake all drowsiness from him. He accepted a glass of water gratefully. "ANd you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Han Shu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Han Shu

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:35 am

Han smiled and nodded, "I did thanks. I don't have anything food wise sadly. I couldn't afford it this week. If you're hungry though, I can talk to my boss." Despite her sweet and carefree exterior, Han couldn't stop thinking about helping Youfey and what this entailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night (Open to all)   Day and Night (Open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day and Night (Open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3