Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:05 am

takeda laughed. he reached out and straightened baileys hair before straightening his own. ''what do you say i cook while you get everyone up?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:14 am

Bailey smiled as she thought about her cooking versus Takeda's. Somehow he had always been able to cook better than her. Specially since she managed to burn something every time. The roasted duck she had made was the only thing that she had cooked so far that wasn't charred a bit. "I believe that would be a good idea." she told him as she pulled him to her. Looking him in the eyes, she kissed him quickly before turning and going to the children's room. "Amaya, Shuramine, time to wake up, darlings." She said as she carefully nudged them.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:21 am

as bailey woke the children takeda went to the kitchen and snapped his fingers. the stove lit. he started to cook as much as he could. even if they didn't eat it today, it could be packed and eaten on the way.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Amaya groaned and rolled over. Due to her attempt at staying up as late as she could to avoid nightmares, she had lost quite a bit of sleep, and was dead tired. "Too tired. More sleep." she said, and drifted back off to sleep. Shuramine, however, had woken up speedily, excited for the day to come. "Yes! We're going on a trip! Come on Amaya, get up!" he said as he jumped out of the bed and danced around a little bit. "Look out, world, Super Awesome Guy is coming!" he said.

Amaya still refused to get up. Shuramine made an annoyed face and threw a pillow at her, hitting her in the face. She shot up and threw the pillow back. "Hey! What was that for?" she said grumpily. "Don't you remember what mommy was talking about last night? We are going on a trip!" Shuramine said happily. Amaya suddenly remembered the night before, and smiled, quickly getting out of bed and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Bailey smiled at her children before turning and making her way down the hall. She wasn't sure what Takeda was preparing, but it smelled delicious and made her mouth water just a bit. With a smile, she walked to Ruyin and shook him awake before going to the weapons cupboard. "Ruyin, time to wake up." She told him as she focused on the shelf. It looked like an ordinary piece of the shelving unit it was attached to, with decorations on the front of the door that made it look stationary. Unless someone knew what piece to turn in what way, there was no way to open the door. It was the only safe place Bailey could find to place her weapons. She opened it carefully and started to load up. By the time she was finished, her bow was strung across her back, the quiver of arrows on her shoulder, the dagger placed carefully in her wristband. Everything she normally had on her for missions. By the time she closed the cupboard back up and turned around, she was ready for the trip. Nervous, but ready. Bailey went to her room and grabbed her luggage to place it by the door with the children's before heading into the kitchen. "Everything smells great. Probably a better breakfast than I've had in a while." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Ruiyn wakes up with a jolt ready to attack whatever has shook him. Realizing that its Bailey he quickly relaxes and begins gathering his equipment.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

takeda smiled at bailey. ''well its what we will have to eat for a few days,'' he said. ''must make it good right?'' he could hear the children upstairs. ''Amaya, Shuramine. come down here please.'' he called.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Amaya had barely pulled her shirt over her head when Shuramine yelled "Race ya!" and bolted out of the room. Amaya ran out after him, trying to put her shoes on as she ran. "Hey! Do you have to do that every time you wake up before me?" she said. She knew that he tried to race her whenever he woke up first, so he would always win. However, she did the same thing sometimes, so technically they were both at fault.

Amaya arrived at the bottom of the stairs a few seconds after Shuramine. He was laughing at her. She made an angry face and glared at him, then walked into the kitchen. "So, what's for breakfast?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Bailey turned to see her children running to the hall. "Slow down. You don't have to race everywhere." She said to them as she beaconed them to the table. "I'm not sure, but it smells good, so just sit down and get ready to eat. Okay." Bailey turned back to Takeda with a smile. She wondered exactly what had he cooked as she walked into the kitchen to help him. "What can I do?" She asked, looking around at the different food.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Ruiyn continues to gather his equipment as he watches the children run down the hall. He sniffs the air briefly to all kinds of food being cooked. He smiles as he picks out the particular favorite food fried rice. He walks into the kitchen getting a small bowl of fried rice and begins eating quickly. "Takeda would you mind making some mint tea please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next