Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Bailey smiled, gave Takeda a short nod before turning and going to eat. After being out of missions for so long, it was odd to her to be eating with all of the weapons on her. She pulled the dagger from her wrist to make her feel a bit more comfortable before digging in. It didn't take her long to eat, with her mind in a mission-ready stance. She laughed as she saw the children come back in. Amaya's hair still a bit damp, and Shuramine's shoes on the wrong feet. They are nine. Just be glad that they are dressed. She told herself before going to fix it. She wrapped a towel through Amaya's hair and patted it dry before switching Shuramine's shoes. "Everyday, you two find something to make me smile." She said openly, mainly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:53 pm

A slight bit of jealousy washed through Ruiyn watching how happy everyone was. He missed how his father used to be when he was young, but along with those memories were the memories of being beaten day in day out. Ruiyn immediately became angry. He gently put his food down and went outside almost cursing his father.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:13 pm

takeda smiled at bail and the kids. however he got a little sad when he remembered doing the same thin with his nephew. when ruiyn left he started to wonder what was wrong with him. in the end he focused on the present and started to package the rest of the food for travelling, making sure to eat himself. he then started to gather the luggage at the door. he turned to bailey. ''i'll be back. i have to arrange passage and porters.'' he kissed her hand and left.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:21 pm

As soon as Shuramine and Amaya were taken care of, they ran into the living room. Shuramine, a little over excited, started chasing around Boris. Amaya was the opposite. Due to her lack of sleep, she sat on the couch, too tired to play around. Before she knew it, her eyes were shut, and she was asleep. Shuramine finally got tired of chasing Boris, and walked over to where Amaya was sleeping on the couch. He grinned, and grabbed a small bottle of paint and started to paint on Amaya's face. As soon as he stepped back to admire his work, Amaya's eyes shot open. "Why is my face wet?" she asked, then she noticed Shuramine laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Bailey watched as the children ran into the living room to play before noticing Takeda come up to her. She turned to face him as he reached for her hand. A small sensation lingered over where his lips had touched the back of her hand. She almost didn't want to let him go, but figured she wouldn't get moving if she didn't. Ruyin disappeared. Wonder what he's up to, Bailey thought, but before she could go find out, she heard Shuramine laughing at something. "Children, what's going on in there." She called out as she walked into the living room to find Amaya's paint covered face. "Well, atleast I didn't pack all the soap." Bailey tried hard not to laugh as she pulled Amaya with her to the bathroom and began to wash off her face. Shuramine, what ever am I going to do with you.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Ruiyn started to heading towards the docks. He figured best place to hide, he quickly realized that would be bad. Takeda would head there himself soon for passage leaving Bailey and the children alone. He quickly started heading back to the house, finding a place to hide and watch the house. Sadly he began stewing over the anger because of his father.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:50 pm

takeda left the house. he hated leaving them but he new they would be safe. he walked as quickly as he could did his business and returned to find amaya getting her face washed and shuramin laughing. he leaned against the door frame and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:48 pm

As soon as Amaya's face was clean, she glared at Shuramine and tackled him. The two of them rolled on the floor for a little while, laughing, until finally they got tired and Amaya stood up. She sat down in a chair and pulled out a book. She was working on her reading skills, and was getting quite good. Shuramine just looked at the book with a disgusted face and instead started playing with a small toy that looked like an old Fire Nation army tank from the hundred year war.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:02 am

Bailey was trying to figure out what kind of punishment to give Shuramine when she turned and found Takeda watching her. Seeing the children mock fighting on the floor only made her laugh more. They reminded her so much of the two of them when they were younger. Playing one trick on each other after another until they were too tired to do anything else. "Shuramine, dear. Come here." She said as she looked over at Amaya reading. "You know better than to paint your sister's face, don't you?" She asked him when he came to her side. "When we get to where we are going, you will be responsible for the all the chores for two days. Understand?" Bailey tried not to smile or crack into a laugh as she worked on punishing her children. She had never really punished them before, but they were old enough now to understand what they were doing and why they were in trouble.

With a nod from him, she let him go back to playing and turned to Takeda. "Are we all set? Where's Ruyin? He went for a walk, but I thought he'd be back by now." She looked around the house just to make sure she hadn't missed his arrival while she was cleaning Amaya's face up. Is he okay? She wondered as she walked back over to Takeda. She worried about his nephew, even though she knew he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Ruiyn watches the house from outside. He climbs out from his perch and quietly walks into the house and gathers his things together. While trying to gather his things he bumps into Bailey. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there. Been busy thinking about some things, and well its annoyed me." He quickly starts to bow as he begins apologizing again. "I'm really sorry." He quickly gathers his things and goes to leave with his head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next