Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:49 pm

''we can leave immediately,'' he said with a smile as he reached out to stroke bailey's cheek. ''as for ruiyn he will be fine. the porters will be here very soon so lets get the kids ready hm?'' he walked out of the room with bail and helped get amaya ready, knowing he would not be able to get shuramine ready with his bad leg. bailay was at the door when he goot to the foyer. jacob was apologizing for something. he waited for him to finish before speaking. ''you ready to go.''

Last edited by Daddy Takeda on Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:54 pm

(skip me)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Bailey nodded before turning to grab the rest of the children's things. When Ruyin came up to her, she was a bit surprised. "All is well. I just wondered if you were okay. I don't want you to think that you aren't part of all this." Bailey told him with a smile as she placed a soft and gentle hand on his shoulder. "If you ever need to talk or anything, I'm here. Okay?" She gave him a reassuring smile before turning to Takeda. "All ready on my side, Ruyin?" She knew that if she was going to have any kind of relationship with Takeda, it was going to include his nephew. She didn't mind, he would have to include her children, so why couldn't she include his family as well? She liked Ruyin, but she worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Ruiyn attempted to smile and responded to everyone "Yes I''m ready. I don't have much so when you guys are ready to go we can leave." He quickly shouldered his pack and took it outside setting it by the door. He knew he was angry so he had to calm down, and he knew of only one thing to do that would calm him down. He closed his eyes slowly drawing his mothers blade very slowly leaving it on his shoulder he took a slow breath. He quickly began running through his routines swinging this way and that way. In each swing you could hear the amount of force he was putting behind it. As he was finishing his routine he thrust his mothers blade with such force and anger he drove it to the hilt in a tree. Realizing what he had done panicking he used his shadow bending to force the tree open while pulling out his mothers blade slowly. Quickly he muttered a prayer. " Dear mother forgive me for disrespecting your blade in such a way." A tear slowly rolled down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:17 am

a few minutes after ruiyn stepped outside the people from the boat arrived. they gathered the luggage and hauled it to the boat. the group departed. at the docks takeda stopped and looked back over the island as he prepared to leave home for the third time in his life.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Amaya and Shuramine followed Takeda down to the dock, and stared in awe at the boat. "Cool! A boat ride? This is gonna be so much fun!" Shuramine asked, jumping up and down excitedly. He was so excited that he accidentally bumped into Amaya, causing her to fall off the dock. She managed to grab the edge and hang on. "Ah! Shuramine, help!" Amaya screamed, trying to pull herself up. Now completely serious, Shuramine grabbed Amaya's hands and pulled her up onto the dock, the two of them rolling on the planks for a few seconds from the momentum. Amaya was panting heavily, her face pale.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:51 am

Bailey helped the men gather their things before turning to walk with the group to the docks. The walk was quiet and a bit un-nerving to her. It had been so long that she had stayed on the island that she wasn't too certain about leaving it. What was it going to be like when they came back? It wasn't like they were just going on a vacation. She thought as she looked down at the children. Once at the docks, Bailey let out a small sigh before turning to look at the island once more. "Last time I was here, there was an orange glow over the setting sun's horizon. Feels like it was decades ago now." She said before turning back just in time to see Amaya fall over the dock's edge. Before she could move to her, Shuramine had already grabbed hold and pulled his sister back over the edge. "Now, you two be much more careful. I don't want to have to go swimming for either of you. You hear?" Bailey almost yelled at them as she shook her head. The children didn't scare her easily, but being this close to the edge of the pier, anything could happen to them and it frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Ruiyn grabs his things and walks to the docks. He noticed Amaya hanging onto the dock as Shuramine was helping her up. He quickly put a shadow net below he in case she fell. He smiled as Shuramine helped his sister up back onto the dock, the net slowly dissipated. He knew he had to catch up to them to get on the boat. He quickly caught up. "Uncle I'll be on the boat I must clean my mothers blade. I have dirtied it out of anger, it is imperative that I clean it." he told Takeda as he climbed onto the boat. He slowly pulled out his mothers blade and began to slowly disassemble it. Unraveling the hilt and treating the worn leather. As he finished with the leather he pulled out a vial of special oil made specifically for the blade. Only putting a drop or two on the blade he began wiping it slowly and ceremonially, all over the blade with respect he only had for his mother. He took his time while waiting for the boat to slowly reach Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:54 am

With the family aboard the boat, and a seasoned captain. the boat mad its way to ba sing se. takeda was enjoying him self and trying to bond with the children. at night he would practice his bending in anticipation of his job.

Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:15 am

This story may be continued at:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30