Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:50 pm

takeda pointed to the tea pot sitting on the stove.

''bailey could you and ruiyn help me get the food to the table. there is a lot.''

Last edited by Daddy Takeda on Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:36 am

(skip)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:45 am

Bailey nodded and started to help to set the table. Had he really made all of this in such short about of time? She wondered as she looked around the kitchen. There was food practically everywhere in her small kitchen, and it looked like he was still cooking too. "What all did you make? Because I was honestly ready to eat cereal with milk this morning." She asked him as she stopped to pick up a bowl next to him. "Then again, that's what the children and I eat almost every morning." Bailey let out a small laugh before going to set things down on the dining table.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:35 am

Ruiyn puts the bowl of rice down and begins moving the food. "This is odd I'm not using to trying to preserve so much food. How are we transporting all this food?" As soon as Ruiyn moves the food to the table, he begins to make his tea and goes back to eating his rice.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:11 pm

''well there really isn't that much,'' takeda replied '' i cooked everything that could go bad. as for transport, well thats the easy part. what little is left will last the trip.''
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Amaya and Shuramine sat at their places at their table, each with plates that had samples of whatever foods they had wanted to try. "Wow...this is really good, Mr. Takeda! Where did you learn to cook?" Amaya asked, trying to be polite. Shuramine didn't pay attention to anything she said, and kept eating, clearly enjoying himself. He heaped piles of food into his mouth, chewing and swallowing frantically. Once, he choked on a piece of bacon, but quickly managed to dislodge it from his throat. Then he kept eating as if nothing happened. Amaya, however, ate a little slower, savoring each bite she took. That was one of the areas where the twins were very different.

As soon as they were finished eating, Amaya cleaned the dishes again, as Shuramine had ran out of the kitchen to who knows where. As she was cleaning a plate, Shuramine came running into the room. "Mom! I can't find my cape! Where is it?" he asked, looking all over the place, from under the couch to on top of shelves.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Bailey worked to help Takeda get everything ready to go before turning to Shuramine. "Sweets, I packed your cape so that you would have it and wouldn't lose it on the way." She told him before giving him a hug. "Now you two go clean up and get ready to leave okay?" With a smile she turned back to Takeda. "Anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Ruiyn just kept eating staying out of the way. Being always on the road he knew very little of preparing complex food and packing the food.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:01 pm

''just eat love,'' takeda replied as he kissed her cheek. ''i can handle this''
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Amaya and Shuramine ran upstairs as soon as they were done eating. They quickly got the bathtub full of water and climbed in, cleaning themselves as fast as they could. It kind of became a race, to see who could get clean the fastest without spilling water over the edge on accident. As usual, Shuramine won due to his hair being much shorter, while Amaya had to take more time to wash her hair. They quickly got dressed and ran downstairs about 20 minutes later, Amaya trying to brush the tangles out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next