Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:15 am

Bailey walked with Takeda, letting him take her arm in his. She gave him a bad look when he mentioned about the day her parents died. She remembered the day well. Takeda was preforming in the theatre a show she had seen the day before with her parents. That day was a training day with her father and it had been set for some time before. She had ran away like her father said before she could even say anything to Takeda. For years she had hoped he was okay and living well, but she had no way to know without returning to the city.

"How have you been? Feels like a whole lifetime since I left." Bailey stopped walking and gave him a small hug. One that was long over due and one she needed. Her voice sounded a bit strained when she talked about her leaving, but she still said it.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:29 am

'Was doing good until about 3 years ago.'' he replied. ''I found out that the old manager was beating my nephew. He had ran away before i returned. I had started to search for him but ended up selling scripts in the capital.'' Tereto walked them to a cafe they used to frequent as kids.

''How have you been since you... started your journey?'' he asked, trying to be tactful. He pulled her chair out for her before sitting himself. ''Any one special in your life?'' he asked as he rested his hands on his cane.

Last edited by Daddy Tarlof on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:42 am

Bailey listened as he spoke of his past, letting him pull out her chair. His last few years saddened her a bit. She hadn't expected him to have a similar history to her own. She nodded as he asked about someone else in her life. "I have made a few friends along my travels, and a few enemies." She thought of Roth as she spoke and had to swallow the pain away before speaking again. "I haven't had much more luck with positive events in my life since the death of my parents. I met my husband while on a mission that was going to end badly if we hadn't paired up. We married and I had two adorable twins before Roth died." Bailey smiled as she started to tell Takeda about Amaya and Shuramine, letting her children cheer her up a bit. "I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope he's still okay."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:58 am

''Well I did spend the last 2 years putting my name out there. When he is ready he will return.'' tereto smiled at her, a rare sight really. a single gold tooth glinted in his smile. ''So you have children? Are you moving back to Ember Island with them?'' As he spoke he called a barista over and ordered a pot of tea.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 am

Bailey smiled back to him, not surprised that he had also traveled around. "I already have. I brought them here about 9 years ago when they were babies. I couldn't raise them up without a few of my stuff that survived the fire. I admit I was scared to bring the kids here, but no one wanted to attack someone with kids. It's taken a while, but I think the village has finally forgive my family for what happened." Bailey's hands grew chilly cold as she spoke and she rubbed them until the tea arrived. "Its been so long since we had a cup together. I almost forgot you liked tea as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 am

''It's been too long since we have done anything together.'' When the tea arrived he thanked the lady and poured the tea for Bailey. ''Please, tell me what brought you to my door. Just tell me it wasn't to see the old Players.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 am

Bailey laughed for the first time since she came back to Ember Island, letting her defenses go away as she spoke with her friend. She had nothing to hide from him, and it was comforting to her. "No, the old players never got my money. Actually, I haven't stepped foot in the theatre since the last time I came to see you." Bailey blushed a little as she remembered his old acting abilities. "You were always a great player." She picked up her cup and raised it to Takeda like they normally did.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:00 am

''And you were the only audience worth acting for.'' he raised his cup. ''So dearie, how have you been settling in? Any problems?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 am

Bailey sipped a bit from her cup before looking back at Takeda, still blushing a bit. "Takeda, I can't say that moving here was a fun event. However, the twins seem to be settling just fine." She couldn't look at Takeda as she spoke, knowing she wasn't telling him the whole truth. Yes, the twins were settling in greatly, but she had ran into a few issues with finding missions and things to do while finding someone to take care of the twins while she was gone on them. The missions supported her family, so they had to happen, but the Kenta family wasn't one of great history. "I'm getting by, I guess. I could use someone else to help take care of the twins and help with their training, but I'm okay." She told him, watching the water swirl in her tea.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:26 am

Takeda listened to Bailey. He took on last sip and set his cup down before returning his hand to his cane. ''Lets make a deal.'' He knew she was hiding a bit more. He figured that it had to be money issues based on the 'getting by' comment. ''I'll watch the children. It would be good for them to learn a little something. I could use the extra hands. I can give them pay for any help they provide. Besides, I have a few plays that require children. In return, you must do whatever I ask... as long as I say please.'' He picked up his tea and took a sip, watching Bailey over the rim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next