Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 am

Bailey set her cup down, almost spitting out the sip she had in her throat. "Wait. You want to take care of my kids?" Bailey leaned in as she spoke, surprise filling her voice. "And your sure that all you want in return is a few favors?" Bailey almost couldn't believe her own ears. Someone was actually asking to take care of the twins while she was gone, which meant she would be able to take more jobs on. "Takeda, that would help me out so much. You don't even know how much I would appreciate the help."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 am

''Of course I would dearie.'' Takeda took another sip. ''You are an old dear friend. I help my friends. Usually I charge much more fore my services, but for you I will always make an exception.'' He finished his tea and sat waiting for Bailey to finish hers. Much as he had other things to do, right at that moment he'd rather be in her presence. He was happy again.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:50 am

Bailey smiled and sipped the last of her tea. "I would be glad to have the help, Takeda, thank you. What can I do for you?" She set her cup down lightly, almost as if she had been drinking tea her whole life. She didn't want to leave the café, but realized he had left his auditions to talk with her. "I'm sorry, I fear I must be keeping you from your new players. Should we head back?" Bailey felt a bit embarrassed they had been gone for so long, but appreciated the chance to catch up with him. They had been best friends since she was about the twin's age now, and there were almost ten years apart to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 am

''No need it seems'' Takeda replied nodding towards the troupe as they left the theater house. ''When one is new to a location, one typically gets to know the area first. They seem to be getting to know the area second.'' He struggled to his feet, wincing in pain. Leaning on his cane he dropped a few gold pieces on the table and held his hand out to his friend. ''Let me walk you home... please.'' he said flasing a chaming golden smile.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Bailey looked back at the theatre house as he mentioned the troupe leaving. She was releaved to have the company of her friend for a little while longer and took his hand to help her up. "Thank you." Bailey said as she stood and smiled back to him. "I would be honored to have the great Goludu walk me home." His smiled reminded her of the older days when they could just be kids, playing with the different weapons around Bailey's home or working on Takeda's lines with him.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Takeda wrapped Bailey's arm around his own with a theatrical flair he thought he had lost. he proceeded to walk her home and made small talk. He missed this. for 10 years he had no one to talk with like this. he hoped it would never change. when he got her home he bowed slightly, unable to bow deeply like he wanted to because of his leg.

"Have a good night my old friend."

Last edited by Takeda Goludu on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Bailey smiled as they walked through the streets to her house. She had wanted and thought about taking the long way to have a bit more time with her firned, but she didn't want to put him through that much walking after he had hurt his leg. She couldn't hear the children inside, playing with Boris her cat, but she was sure they were fine. She hadn't been gone that terribly long. Bailey bowed back to Takeda before pulling him into a hug. "Good night, Takeda. Stay just as cheerful as ever." She told him before turning toward her door and unlocking it. She didn't care what anyone else thought of her from that moment on, as long as Takeda was around, they could think whatever they wanted. For a while, since her husband had died, Bailey was actually happy again.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:23 pm

He smiled when she hugged him. He bid her a good night. Then the world seemed a little darker when she shut the door. He decided to take a short walk. Oddly he found himself lost in thought. When he came out of it he was back in front of Bailey's house. He shook his head and walked back to the theater house. When he got there he went to his study and locked the door. He sat down and started writing on a play he had been working on. He called it the vampire murders.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Bailey closed the door behind her, leaning against the door for a bit of strength as her kids ran toward her. She hugged them both before getting them ready for bedtime. She thanked her sister-in-law for watching them before sitting down at her desk. Two pictures sat on the top of the desk, one of her and Roth and the other of her parents that was slightly burned from the fire. She looked at them both for a moment before pulling out a piece of paper. Being careful to write legibly, Bailey wrote a quick letter out. Sending the letter quickly, she hoped Takeda would find it when he returned to the theatre the next day.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:58 pm

(next day events available HERE)(Time Skipped to 19:00 the next day)

Takeda winced as he came down the stairs that led to his study. He had been so busy today that he almost forgot the letter that had been delivered to him. He sat down at the desk he wrote at and flipped the letter open. His eyes quickly scanned the note and a smile came to his face.

"Dinner." he said to himself. "No time like the present"

He worked his way up the stairs and out the door. When he got to Bailey's door he took a deep breath before knocking.

Last edited by Takeda Goludu on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next