Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:26 am

Bailey winced with him as she imagined the pain that came from his knee's disagreement with the movement he made. "Beauty is to be seen by the beholder, yet scarce by the wearer." Bailey replied as she turned toward him. She couldn't help but to smile at him every time she looked at him. She knew he made her happy and that she felt safer with him than with any of the guards her ex ever had her with. For once, the memories of Roth didn't bother her anymore. They were merely memories now, the emotion that had once been behind them was now peaceful. With another yawn, Bailey reached out and took Takeda's hand. "Thank you." She told him before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:30 am

takeda watched as bailey fell asleep. for once in his life he didn't feel the need to read or write. he was content with watching her sleep. that is exactly what he did for the next 6 hours until falling asleep himself.

(spliting this post in two. i will do the next part tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:54 pm

the next day takeda was up with the sun. he slowly got up out of the bed an started to put on his boots.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Bailey sturred slightly through the night, her dreams mixing with different memories and fears. They shook her a bit as she dreamt, but she never awoke. Knowing that Takeda was nearby kept her at peace with her dreams and silenced her nightmares as they arose. Suddenly, Bailey was back as a young teenager playing games with Takeda and the other children. The look of horror framed their faces as fire danced in their eyes. Takeda grabbed her hand and pulled her away from something that warmed her skin. Everything happened in a small blur, being pulled away turned into walking down an aisle and having two wonderful children. Then out of no where, a wolf attacked and took the children from her before she could even see their faces. Bailey called out to them as she ran toward where the wolf had left, but she was too late and they were gone. Out of her reach.

Waking up, Bailey was covered in sweat from head to toe. She shot straight up like a lightening bolt went through her. Her first thought was the children. Still covered in sweat, she pulled the sheets from her, yanked them back into place as she practically bolted for the children's rooms. Just as her mind had yelled at her, both Shuramine and Amaya were still sleeping soundly. Everything was peaceful. Bailey sighed and relaxed as she turned back around and walked slowly back to the bedroom. There, she found Takeda still tying his shoes. "I'm sorry, did I wake you? I hope I didn't wake you." Bailey said as she blushed just a bit. She had asked Takeda to stay with her so that she could get some sleep, and here she was, running to the children's rooms to check on them before even noticing him. She crossed the way and caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was still a mess from sleeping, her face was covered in sweat from her nightmare. I look horrible this morning. She thought to herself before looking back at Takeda. Unlike her messy appearance, Takeda seemed to be calm and collected. His hair was well managed, he even looked well rested for once. She couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:09 am

''no my dear,'' he replied. he was a little worried about her after the way she took off. ''i'm more worried about you. you had a nightmare didn't you?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:20 am

Bailey thought fully on lying to him and telling him that she was fine, that there was no nightmare. However, she knew him long enough to know that she would never be able to fool him that easily. "I.. Yes, I did." Bailey confessed as she looked down at her hands. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair, feeling the frayed edges and the burned pieces. She should have had them cut a long time ago, but never seemed to really think on them. "Did you sleep well? I'd hate to think that I woke you or kept you awake. Although you don't look as though sleep was an issue." She smiled as she crossed the way to him. His dark circles under his eyes seemed to be lighter and less noticeable as she walked toward him. "You look as though you have slept for ages." She commented as she reached out to tough the edge of his cheek. "Then you have me, with my messy hair all over the place." She laughed as she spoke, trying to be a bit funny that early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:30 am

''i slept fine,'' takeda said with a smile. he stood up and limped over to her. he placed his hands on her shoulders and looked at her face. ''i have only one question,'' he said looking quite seriously. suddenly he broke into a rare grin. ''what did you do to your hair?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:42 am

Bailey blinked a few times. "What did you do to your hair?" he asked her. Nervously, she reached up and pulled her hand through her hair again, thinking that maybe there was something wrong with it. She couldn't think of what it was he might have been talking about until her fingers brushed over a part of the scorched hair. Almost instantly, the memory floated back to her. She was fighting against a fellow assassin a few years back, the children staying with their aunt as she went on the mission. The assassin had crossed the wrong line with her employer, and she was sent to give him the message. However, he had the jump on her a bit an a fire ball burst at her, catching her hair. "It was a mission. I kind of got a bit closer to a fire ball than I wanted to be." She said, thinking he was being serious about the question. The more she pulled her hair through her fingers, the more it went back to normal. "Does it look bad?" She asked, almost hesitant to hear the reply as she spun to look at it in the mirror. Its just hair. It grows back. She told herself as she looked in the mirror. Takeda was behind her, his hands still on her shoulders where she had turned. Even though she had meant to look at the damage of her hair, she couldn't stop looking at how well they looked in the mirror together.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:00 am

he listened to her as she talked. he ment to chear her up a bit by making fun of her bed head. ''i was joking luv.'' he told bailey. ' i didn't even notice the burned bits. would you like me to take care of them for you before we leave? '' he would love her either way but knew how much scorched hair annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:10 am

Bailey couldn't help herself. She knew she had fallen for him a long time ago, but now. Here, with him accepting something that made her nervous, she couldn't help but fall for him all over again. She turned slowly, letting her hair fall to rest round her shoulders. "I don't mind them that much. I forget about them now since its' been so long. Thought I would grow it out to the original length before cutting it. But I'm not sure. Roth's sister used to say it made me look bolder." Looking at him again, she couldn't believe how easy it looked for him to roll out of bed and still be just as handsome as he was when he laid down beside her that night. She reached up and fixed a single stray hair before giving him a funny look. A though crossed her mind and before she could put it to rest, she was pulling her fingers through his hair, messing it up a bit. "There, now we look the same." she said with a smile as she laughed at their 'matching hair'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next