Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Gale smiled as she hugged him her nicely. Her hair had a nice scent of flowers to it. He held her softly, and then his cheeks turned a nice pink. " Alright, i promise ill let you know next time. "

Gale looked out the door, " The ferry should be here soon, lets go wait at the shore." he said, he picked her up and placed her up on Aoi's back. He had a suprise waiting for her.

Gale and Aoi walked down to the shore with Luna on her back. And at the shore there were lit torches against the cloudy sky they looked nice. " I figured while we are waiting for the ferry, i can give you that dance you wanted." Gale gracefully grasped her hand and pulled her to her feet while twirling her around in the sand.

He pulled her close and swayed from side to side, there was no music, but it was still nice. He softly hummed to her a sweet tune. It was one that his father played for him on a violin. " Luna, i am so happy i met you. " He said, and with that he tilted her chin up nicely and pressed his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 am

Luna smiled, she thought that his blushing was cute. Standing up straight, she let go of Gale. Stepping aside, she coughed a bit going outside. Hearing that the ferry was coming soon, she stopped coughing holding her sides a bit. “Never been on a ferry before.” Luna smiled, she was thrilled right now. Riding on the back of Aoi, she looked around wondering what they were doing. The shores though looked really nice. The sand looked so soft but warm from there. Though something was up she could tell on his face.

“Dance? Here? I was kinda thinking of...” She paused as he pulled her off Aoi and twirled her in the sand. Luna’s face went red almost slipping in the sand. It was so warm. Looking up at Gale as he pulled her close to him. Swaying side to side with him, she hadn’t pictured her first dance with Gale like this but it was nice none the less. Hearing Gale hum, she started to hum with him trying to keep with the same tune. “You are a good dancer.” She smiled.
A kind smile crossed her face, she went to say something back but lifting her chin up to Gale. Her cheeks went red as his lips touched hers. Luna melted into the kiss, she kissed him back softly. Sliding her hand up, she brushed her fingers along his neck. Her cheeks red, she pulled her head away from him, liking what they just did. Her cheeks were still red though, but her mind went in circles. “I am happy to have met you as well Gale. I feel like time may never end.” Luna brushed her fingers across his cheek and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 pm

And almost as if it was scheduled perfectly the ferry tooted its horn as it came within view of Kyoshi island. Gale smiled and kissed Luna's forehead, then turned to watch it slowly pull in. They were going to the Earth Kingdom, to begin search for a healer for Luna. He wanted to find his sister, but he wouldnt and couldnt do that without her by his side.

He picked up his bags and with Luna in hand entered onto the ferry. These two days, would be the most memorable of his life so far. Gale looked out onto the horizon on the water, where the earth met the sky. He had an idea of exactly where to find Luna help.

But finding him was another matter.

(( OCC: Im calling an end to this topic, You, Kyo and I will create another one here in a bit okay ^^!!!!

OH AND GREAT JOB!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5