Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_vote_lcapThe Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_voting_barThe Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_vote_lcapThe Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_voting_barThe Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... Empty
PostSubject: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm

The topic's name was originally "The Ways of Spirits||Earth|| Chapter 1" but I changed the name since we weren't going to start roleplaying in here...

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Boy I would sure love to start RPing in this, if only we had some sort of...CHAT room...To discuss the plot plans...If only there was some sort of Chatzy room that Lee had created...If only there was something like that which we should all visit frequently to update ourselves...

That sure would be a good idea now wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

I created the chatzy for that reason... What if we visit the Chatzy every night at 7:00 pm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:08 am

Assuming we all are able to calculate was 6 PM is for all of us based on our time line's I'd say yeah.
My time is PST, currently 1:04 AM as I'm posting this.
Now really I think that despite what we might all do on our computers I'd say lets just frequently visit the Chatzy room, keep it as an open tab for the time we're on. Check back every once in a while, that sorta thing.
Really we just all gotta catch each other on a good day.

Post your time lines up though, once we figure it out I'd say delete these posts cause this ain't a good way to start a story.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:38 am

Ok... Im goig to delete this topic, it was to start the thread ._. Anyways. I'll message everyone telling them to viait the chatzy everyday at 6:00 pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...   The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ways of Spirits||Clearing things up...
Page 1 of 1