Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1   The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 am

"Ken Katashi, DemiSpirit of Travel, "Patron of Travellers", "He Who Knows Every Passage", "He Who Guides Travellers", I, Naomi Miwa, ask you to stand by our side. Keep us safe by your will and might. Promise not to leave our side. With your holy wings, protect us from negative energy and spirits...

May it be..."

Naomi prayed to Ken, and at the end putting a little of Spirit Bending. She waited for Ken's response while looking at His statue kneed, but nothing happened. Minutes pass, and Naomi decides to keep meditating. She could hear every inhales and exhales from every person in the shrine. Ken's Shrine is usually visited before traveling. The Shrine is located at a cave, outside the Earth Kingdom. A few know about it, though it would be better if people knew. Ken almost always responds to people and help them, unlike other spirits, who only help a few times. Maybe its because of his omnipresence abilities...

Minutes kept passing and not even a signal happened. Naomi grabs her flute from her bag, and decides to play a song. Naomi's flute have powers, depending of the song you play, good or evil spirits appear. This time, she is going to play a special song, which she have never played before... a song to attract Demispirts. A Spirit gave her this song while traveling in the Light State. She have never tried it, but Naomi felt the power the musical notes had...

Naomi opens the scroll, where the musical notes where, and started playing it. People around her, who were meditating, for some reason, didn't bother. They were all listening and some even started moving closer to Naomi. Energy soon filled the room. Goose bumps appeared in Naomi's skin. Apparently, Naomi wasn't the only one who felt it. The energy that filled the room was so strong some people even left the shrine. Maybe they thought it was too strong to be Ken. But Naomi knew better, it's not the first time she'd encountered a Spirit. Suddenly, a strong voice telepathically started talking to Naomi.

"Naomi Miwa, your prayers have caught my attention and your celestial music drew me here even more. For now on, I'm under your and your team's service until the travelling ends. I will guide you and protect you under any circumstances, and this is a promise."

Each time the Spirit talked, Naomi felt his presence getting closer to her. When he finished talking, he touched Naomi's hand and a huge bright light appeared, then Ken disappeared. Naomi knew she just gave his blessings to Naomi. This should happen to everyone now...

Naomi left the shrine and headed to the Lower Ring of the Earth Kingdom. She was in front of a Tea Shop, and decided to buy one. She pays and then seat at an empty table, where everybody is supposed to meet.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1   The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:46 pm

The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 SouryuuAsukaLangley2401349967_zps162a59ac

The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 Be368f97-2e09-455a-8f39-1c025d094e59_zps0b1f8fe0

The weight of the boomerang strapped to her back tilted the girl's shoulders back as she walked. Instead of having a slumped forward posture, it caused her to stand up straight and tall. Tsubaki was supposed to be in the Dark Nation, enjoying the company of her mother again. It was ten years since she had seen Arlania. But it was that womans fault! She took Skye, her aunt ( Who was a year younger than she was!! ) and ran off to the North pole!

Tsubaki was with her father Asato for those long ten years. Learning and perfecting her Spirit Bending, and Air Bending. She inherited her fathers bending affinity, but she was given her mother's attitude. Something her father always said would be the death of her. Either way she wasn't happy about being randomly summoned back to the Earth Kingdom. She hated it here, and to the Lower ring no less.

Tsubaki thought about her brother at home, she hadn't seen him in many years. Not since he had tried to help her that night. The red haired girl would always remember that night, as that was the night she would be forced to wear her eye patch forever. Tsubaki wasn't missing her eye, but she was blind in her right eye. A bit of a color change and it often freaked people out. Not that she cared about what everyone else thought. However there was a faint scar that tended to cause people to stare.

The girl just pulled down her hat a bit and continued to walk through the busy streets of Ba Sing Se. And by busy, we are talking bout shoulder to shoulder with people and Tsubaki was getting pissed. Being short, people tended to just push her around, or at least try. But Tsubaki was getting irritated. She suddenly lept up with her air bending and being nimble and quick, she walked across people's heads. Tsubaki didn't weigh alot, and with her airbending she balanced herself. So for the most part she just upset a few individuals.

She smiled as she finally reached her destination. A few grumbles and obtrusions were thrown at her but she just shrugged them off, stuck her tongue out at them and walked into the tea shop. Chaos and Sinikka muttered a few words around her. The spirits were wisps between people. Passing through as nothing. Sending messages through Tsubaki's spirit Bending.

Chaos, a well unbalanced spirit. She was the words of war, and fighting. Loyalty and strength. Truth, and Honesty. " Humans have no sense of fault. Clearly you did what you had to, could have gone about it differently. I would have used more force." Chaos's thick voice echoed. She was defined and strong with her words.

Sinikka was Balance, Harmony, Humility, Dignity, and Humbleness. He was the Yang to Chaos's Yin. Keeping each other in balance and more or less Tsubaki under check. Spirit companions became more like Spirit Naggers...

" I agree, it could have been handled differently. However not nearly like that, be paitent and kind, think about other's and there feelings."
Chaos let out a huge laugh at Sinikka and his words. Tsubaki just let out a Shhhhhh! and walked over to where a girl was sitting alone. She looked to regal and refined for Lower Ring material. Her kimono was too fancy. That had to be the one they were looking for.

Tsubaki walked up to her table, put her hand down on it hard and looked at Naomi. " Are you the one looking for Spirit Benders? I received a letter saying your gathering them, blah blah blah.... Well my dad said it would be good for me to be here so well! Here i am. " she said as she pulled out a chair to sit in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1   The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 am

(Thought I'd give some time for the others to post, if not though I can go)

"A Gathering of Spirit Benders?" Carver asked as he held the note closer to his face to better read the letter.
Eva nodded her head with a smile on her face.
"Mhm!"
Carver looked down to her before sighing and placing two fingers on his nose.
"This is ridiculous, it could be anything" He told her before he lightly hit the letter with his finger.
"I know how it looks but this could be really good for me. I haven't been able to explore my spirit bending much and if I could actually find some spirit benders to help me train it could be really good for the team!" She expressed with deep enthusiasm, sounding really quite excited by the opportunity to train her abilities as a spirit bender.

Carver saw the potential for sure, Eva's spirit bending was boiled down to just navigation and radar, used to know the area they were in, and know where enemy's were when they were hiding or unseen.
It was useful, but no where near what her true potential could be in the realm of spirit bending.
"I get that, but it could also some joke, or a scam or something dangerous." He replied, his protective nature over her taking its stride.
Eva took hold of one of Carver's hands with both of her hands and lightly squeezed it.
"Please can we just go take a look? Look at the address on the note, it's the tea shop that just a couple blocks from here." She told him as she pointed in the direction of where the tea shop was.
"I'd say it's worth a look at least" Roth added as he was standing slightly behind Carver this whole time.
Carver turned his head to Roth before going right back to Eva.
He sighed again and shook his head just before he began to nod it.
"Alright, alright, we can take a look, but if it's nothing then were leaving right away" He remarked dryly.
Eva gave out a wide smile.
"Awesome, lets go!" She said as she turned around and walked towards the tea shop.
Carver and Roth followed.

It only took a few minutes for them to get there since they were already so close.
Walking inside first was Carver, followed by Eva then Roth. Inside the shop. Looking around Carver half expected some sorta ambush, call it a slight paranoia. Or if they were actually spirit bender's then they would walk into this shop seeing people in big fancy robes with shaman looking headdresses and tons of candles.
But no, it was just a regular tea shop, decently filled and rather quiet with the white noise type sound of conversation filling the shop.
There weren't any clear signs of which group of people were the spirit bender's, however Carver did notice the rather...Out of place looking two that were at one of the tables. The first thing that caught his eye was the giant boomerang that was strapped to a womans back. The other woman simply sat calmly at the table.

"Any idea what table?" Roth asked both Carver and Eva as he looked around.
"I...Got a hunch it's those two over there" He said as he pointed at the table he was just looking at.
Eva turned her head to them and knew it was them. They had a unique aura about them, one little thing that Eva was able to do every once in a while, see people's aura's with her spirit bending. They seemed more in touch with the spirit world then everyone else that was in this shop.
"I'm gonna go ask" She told them before walking ahead to go see them.
Although this placed seemed fairly innocent, out of instinct both Carver and Roth got themselves ready for a battle just in case. Carver performed the simple action of resting his hand on the wire of his bow that ran across his chest, his fingers curled in and his hand simply remained, yet could pull the bow off and an arrow at a moments notice. Roth just rested his hand on the hilt of his katana.

After walking up to the table Eva would ask them.
"Excuse me, is this gathering for the spirit benders?" She asked, only after an answer would she wave Carver and Roth over and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1   The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ways of Spirits || Earth || Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1