Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways Empty
PostSubject: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 pm

The sun was high in the sky as clouds were coming in. Luna had arrived on the island to see what it was like as she stepped on the grounds she smiled looking around. Taking a pill, she looked at some of the plants. giving a slight cough before she touched a budding flower on the ground. using her nature bending she caused the flower to open up fully and wide full of life.

Standing up, Luna started heading in ward looking at all the plants that were on the island. she wasn't sure what to make of it but knew that is was one of the places that she had to see. it was beautiful the deeper she got in. She laid down on the grassy ground and held a flower in her hand picking a couple she laid there making a little bracelet from the flowers. giving her body a rest of the trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Gale ran his fingers across Aoi's soft furry head. His panther purred softly, she always enjoyed when he did this to her. Gale sighed he couldnt wait to get off this island, he had already seen everything he could, drank with the towns folk and now it was time to leave, the only thing he was waiting on is time. tHe ferry wouldnt show up till tommorrow.

He sat underneath a large tree, the weather was quite wonderfull right now, so he figured he would get in some training done. Gale quickly stood up and motioned for Aoi to follow him. He pulled out his sword and uickly went over his fundementals, using his vaccum blade he enhanced it with Dark bending, a powerfull energy surrounding the blade. Aoi praticed with him, being his opponent, they pratcied together for a very long time, and knew they would never hurt each other.

However from far away it appeared like he was attacking a panther, which is why they usually train away from peering eyes. He took a swing with his blade, Aoi jumping back gracefully, suddenly her ears perked up and from afar she saw a girl laying in the grass. Aoi knew it was time to stop and Galle sighed rather annoyed, he had no privacy here.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Hearing foot steps Luna sat up looking around for a moment with her good eye. thinking about it for a moment, Luna noticed a big cat and lifted her eye a little higher as her left eye was covered by her violet hair. She saw a man standing there with a sword in his hand. She placed her hand on the ground to use her powers to protect herself if she had to.

"Hello...oh that is a pretty panther." Luna smiled, the panther looked like it had a nice coat from the distance. She started coughing, covering her mouth with a clothe, she tried to do that quietly. She kept going for a few minutes then stopped. Luna sat there still not feeling like getting up for the moment. Going into her bag she pulled out a piece of jerky holding it out towards the panther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Gale looked over and rose a eyebrow as the girl began to cough violently. It seemed like she tried to quiet it, but it didnt work. Gale's sympathy came in check as he looked at the girl. Something was wrong with her and he felt sorry for that. She pulled out a piece of jerky and held it out for Aoi.

The panther's ears perked up even more and she slunk to the ground. She instantly looked up at Gale, as if she was asking permission. Gale nudged his head forward, and Aoi launched forward. She pounced on the girl and took the piece of jerky gently. She proceeded to try and lick the girls face to say thank you.

Gale stepped forward, " Down Aoi!" he said and she stepped off and slinked back to Gale. " My name is Gale, yours?" He was a rather straight forward guy, not really beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Luna laughed as the panther pounced her and started licking her face for the jerky. It made her laugh, when the man called the panther off she giggled and tried to catch her breath. Aoi that was a pretty name for a panther. she petting the panther behind her ears softly. Looking up at the man that came up to her. Introducing himself as Gale she forgot her manners for a moment looking at him. She didn't say anything as she finally regained her breath.

Luna smiled and grew a flower from a bud in her hand. It turned into a pink flower. "nice to meet you gale." She said holding up a flower to him as a sign of piece since she figured she interupted his training. "I am Luna. I am just visiting for the day. Guess your stuck here till tomorrow too." Luna asked since she knew the ferry isn't till tomorrow. "You have a beautiful panther"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Gale watched as she raised a flower up to him. She had grown it from a bud in her palm. he was curious about this, was she a nature bender? He had never met one before so he found it rather intriguing. Luna was her name she said and Gale nodded.

" Thanks, she is my best friend." He said, he never really was one for words, " So uhh, are you sick?" He didnt mean to sound rude but thats the way it sounded. He wasnt going to take it back, cause he wasnt that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 am

Luna smiled and looked at the panther. "Well she is rather beautiful." But his next question made her rather sat to answer. rubbing the back of her head, she wasn't sure how to answer. "I am...its why I am traveling. was born with it." Luna told him with a red face. feeling embarrassed that he caught her coughing. She let out a small cough, it was normal for people to ask her when she get caught coughing. Looking up at him, her face went a little red.

"sorry if I disturbbed your training." She got to her feet showing that in the light she was as pale as the moon. Her eyes drifting around before turning to Gale. "Why are you on this island by the way? just to train or have fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 am

Gale just nodded and looked the other way, she didnt mean to make her feel on the spotlight, and he noticed her cheeks flushing, so that means she must have been embarrassed. He closed his eyes, she reminded him alot of his sister, Kirai. She was rather sweet and innocent like this, he had not seen her in a long while.

Gale shrugged, " Eh you didnt disturb anything important, not like i had much to do anyways. I really just travel from place to place, and i feel ive been here to long..." That was a lie, Gale was atually looking for someone, Kirai herself, but he wouldnt tell that to a complete stranger.

He looked around, " And what about yourself?" he said, midly interested.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

Luna looked at Gale wondering what was going on his mind. Hearing that he was traveling like her from place to place, but thinking about it there was something on his face that made her think there was a little more but didn't pry. "I want to see the world before its all over." She knew that she had less than a year at most. Her face went back to being pale, standing up slowly careful not to be too fast.

His next question though, made her sad. "I um...I am traveling to see the world. I kinda don't have much time. Well that is what I have been told." Luna let out a slight cough in her elbow. looking at Gale she felt like maybe he had a thought in his mind. But looking up at the sky looked like there was going to be a little rain coming in. "I think we better get some cover."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 am

Gale looked at the girl, was she going to die? He felt sorry for her, he really did, and its rare for him to feel sorry for anything. He looked at the girl as she coughed. He began to think of things he could do to help, but nothing came to mind.

She looked up at the sky and he did as well. Rain, damn and it was suc a nice day too. He nodded and motioned for his panther to come here. Aoi was bigger than a normal panther, almost 3x as large. So he patted her back, " Here ride on Aoi, it will be faster" he said.

With that he rose his hand up as it bagan pouring, and from his palm a dark shadow like energy manifested. He made a dome, protecting him and the girl from the rain. He didnt want to add a cold to her poor health.

Gale scowled, he was never this nice, to anyone, anyone but Kirai. He was confused as to what his mind was doing. He supposed that she reminded him alot of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next