Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Luna remained asleep and smiled when Gale petted her hair. revealing her left eye that she normally had covered. A soft smile on her face, when the rain stopped she remained sleep on his lap till Gale shook her arm. cracking open her eye, she couldn't see out of her left eye. Turning her head, her white eye and blue eye looked up at him. Sitting up quickly, she used her hands to move her hair over her bad eye. She let out a cough.

"I'm up I'm up." Luna giggled, her cheeks went red from her blind eye being caught. Standing up, she brushed the dirt off of her dress. "Thanks sorry for falling asleep on you." Luna grabbed her bag stepping out onto the grass using her nature bending to help things grow which made her rather happy. She paused looking around forgetting something. Turning around she smiled at Gale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Gale's eyes widened as she saw her hair fall away from her face, and as she opened her eyes there was something different. She was blind in one eye. He felt bad about the fact that he didn't notice before.

Gale smiled, " It was no problem," he kept peeking around trying to look at her eye again as she covered it up, what was she trying to hide it for, she was beautiful with it or without. At least that's what he thought.

Gale walked out of the cave with her, and he watched her light up the area with gorgeous plants and flowers, water and dew flying off of them, a slight breeze carrying the soft mist around them.

Gale walked up to Luna and placed his hands on her shoulders, he looked at her straight forward and gently brushed her hair away from her eye and tucked it behind her ear, " You have nothing to hide, I think its beautifull, do not be embarrassed of what makes you unique."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Luna blushed when he placed his hands on her shoulders. Sh wasnt sure to say or do. But when he moved the hair from the side of her face revealing her blind eye. Luna didnt knkw what to say to his words but it made her rather happy to hear but embarrassed too to have someone see her eye.

"Gale thank you... But i dont feel that way with my eye. I dot want people taking pity on me. Thank you though makes me happy to hear that first time i have." Luna smiled and wrapped her arms around him. But then she took a step back coughing for a few minutes and then stopped covering her eye again. Luna wrapped her arm around his which felt warm and she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Gale smiled, he didn't understand why he acted like this way with her, as she took his arm he smiled, her touch was so soft. " Luna, if you wouldn't be embarrassed, and if you wouldn't hide it, no one would take pity on you. Certainly I would think your brave and perfectly capable to take care of yourself. " He smiled, " look at well you have done already?"

Gale grinned,"We should get going, what do you think, we have a long day tomorrow, that is if you still want to come with me?" he said as he looked in the direction of the town. Aoi purring behind them softly.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Luna looked at Gale with red cheeks, he was right. she was out exploring and started on her own with no fear. she didn't fear death in fact she welcomed it since she knew her time was going to be coming to an end one day. Looking at Gale though she believed him to be handsome, she started to worry about what would Gale do after she passed.

A smile sitting on her face, she touched her bare foot on the ground making some grass grow. "Gale...thank you. I want to go with you. I really go. As long as you will have me. And I'll make you a deal, when we get to town and find a red rose flower hair piece, I'll show my face more." Luna slightly slid her hand down his arm and gave him a teasing smile. Taking one of her pills, she swallowed it. giving her lungs and body a break. Luna though stepping out, she got an idea in her mind but didn't act on it. "Gale...I'll follow you no matter what. For once the world seems to make a little sense." She twirled around on the grass almost like a little foot dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Gale smiled at her agreement, his words had apparently gotten through to her. He led both Luna and Aoi into town, suprisingly just after the rain fall it was bustling. He walked up to a florist and pulled out one Red lilly, it had beautifull white markings over each petal.

Gale tucked it inside her hair,"I dont want you to let this die, it has a special meaning to me, just as you do." he said as he then touches her cheek softly," lets get you a room" he said nicely tossing a copper peice towards the clerk
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Luna looked up at gale, she blushed as he placed the flower in her hair saying that it had special meaning and that he didn't want her to let it die. that she was special, Luna's face was beat red as she forgot where she was from. touching the flower in her hair that allowed her bad eye to be uncovered.

Grabbing Gale's hand. "Gale...thank you it is lovely. and a room sounds good...but you don't have to. We can just go ahead." Luna blushed, as she turned seeing the flowers. But then followed Gale to a nearby lodge, getting close to the door she started having a coughing fit again. Knelling down, she covered her face and mouth while coughing violently. She was trying to catch her breath after it stopped. a couple people were looking at her, she got back up standing behind Gale worried as she was still trying to catch her breath. Her head pressed against the back of Gale's back hiding her face. she felt kinda bad for being sick. "I'm tired...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 am

Gale watched as Luna dropped down in a coughing fit. He felt bad for her, as as she regained, she stood and pressed her face in his back. Aoi whined a little and Gale's face sunk. He wanted to help her badly. " Luna, are you okay?" he asked, he knew she was sick, but it seemed to take such a toll out of her.

He turned and swooped her off her feet, "Lets go put you down to rest for a minute, you can take a nice hot bath and then we can go back out when you are ready." he said as he pushed open the door to the Inn, Aoi grabbed his coin purse and handed it to the clerk. The clerk took out the appropriate amount and handed the leather bag back to the panther. He walked up to the room assigned and opened the door, to set her down on the bed gently. " Rest for a moment Luna." He said.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:35 am

Luna nodded her head. "I am okay." Luna smiled at him. But when gale took her to the room she wanted to rest. she was happy that she had some help. Sitting up she shook her head, she could stand. "Thank you but...Gale...I want to get something to drink. I will be back I promise" Luna cleared her throat, she placed a gentle hand on the side of Gale's face. he was rather cute looking to her and his face was warm.

Walking downstairs, Luna went to get a drink but two guards came in as a couple of the people in the room were worried about her and what she might have. "Sorry sir can I..." as Luna grabbed a glass of water.

"We don't your kind here." The guard said as the other one got on the other side of her. she was starting to wish she didnt' leave the room. "We don't want the entire town with your disease or cold. We have elderly people here."

"Sir, I'm just sick. I promise it won't spread." luna tried to argue. The guard grabbed her by the arm and started dragging her out. She started coughing and telling them to let her go.

"Get out of here. Or we will execute you on the spot." A guard told her. Luna though reared her ugly side as the guard kicked her in ehr side. Luna flipped upside down kicking the guard in the jaw. Coughing violently, she kicked the other one in the head. the people backed away. She fell to the ground holding her chest. "You little...just kill her. we don't need it spreading."

One of the guards walked up to her, holding his sword. Luna held her chest. she punched the guard in the face. feeling that her lungs were about to come out. she looked at the one on the ground. the people looked at her a little worried. "It won't spread. I have really bad lungs. I promise i won't get anyone sick. Please..." Luna said, some of the people felt bad and told the guards to leave her alone. Luna looked up at Gale's window as one guard wrapped her with ropes. coughing her lungs out, to the point she was barely breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Gale smiled and nodded at the girl as she left, he trusted her and believed she was safe to leave the room on her own. He plopped down in a chair and had removed his large chest armor. It fit his body perfectly but it was still mildly heavy and it felt good to take off. He planned to wash up as well, he slept outside last night and felt rather dirty.

Gale removed his brown tunic as well that was underneath his chest piece. His bare chest was now showing, all the way down to his lower abdomen. He didn't have many scars, just a few here and there, a flawless complexion, his toned stomach shined with a tiny layer of rainwater and sweat. He felt gross.

Aoi's ears perked up and she jumped to the window, letting out a powerfull roar. Gale was close behind, seeing Luna struggle against some men. Anger lit in his eyes and he lept out of the window. Gale slid down the side of the Inn and onto the ground. Instantly he was all over the men. Guards, he scowled, dirty scum. " RELEASE HER NOW!" He bellowed out as he pulled a guard off of her. One men pulled a sword out on him and held it at his throat. Gale backed up just a bit.Cursing himself because he left his vaccum blade upstairs.

" This girl is being taken into custody! She is contamintaing the entire village with a dark plague." The guard said, Gale hissed at the man. He saw the guard look away for a split moment and he took that opportunity. Gale placed his hand underneath the blade and pushed it up over his head, the edge slicing a bit of his cheek. He moved forward underneath the blade and punched his fist hard into the stomach of the guard, sending him flying back and away from Luna.

The other moved on top of Gale and released the ropes that held Luna. Gale saw as the girl was close to passing out, or worse. Anger filled him and he roared as he hit the guard in the face, sending him to his knees, where Gale picked him up, Dark shadows swirling around him. His eyes burned a dark red as he held the guard up by his throat.

" YOU WANT TO KILL HER YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO COME THROUGH ME!"
he screamed out and threw the guard like a rag doll into the wall of the building across. He wasn't going to kill them, he had no reason to.

Gale watched as the guards scrambled away, and he knelt beside Luna, pushing the ropes off of her and picking her up gently. " Oh Luna, I am so sorry.." He said softly, he knew he should have gone with her. He took her back inside and placed her onto the bed. He touched her face gently, " Luna can you hear me?" He said softly, Aoi purring beside her, with a slight whine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next