Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_vote_lcapHere goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_voting_barHere goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_vote_lcapHere goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_voting_barHere goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:43 pm

the ferry had been a long trip. Looking forward, the familiar city of Ba Sing Se came into sight. Luna looked at Gale, and then back at the water. Sitting down she wrapped her cloak around her as she was rather cold. It was early morning and she wondered if she would find the help that they were looking for.

Arriving on land, Luna stepped off the boat. Waiting for Gale on the docks, she started having her normal coughing fits. Holding her chest, she knelled down as her arms hugged her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Gale and Luna had finally arrived in the Earth Kingdom, a hard journey, as the ferry ride wasn't too pleasant, cramped really ad a bit rocky on the water. Glae paid the ferry fee as Luna had stepped down onto the land. He smiled and picked up the rest of thier things. Even Aoi seemed happy to be on Land again at last. She burst from the ferry, and began to roll in the tall feild of flowers and grass nearby.

Gale laughed but as he saw Luna coughing once more he got worried. They needed to find this contact and fast. Thier contact would know where to find this doctor they seek.

Gale walked down the ramp, and holding Luna close he walked her into the Colony nearby. With the war over people got along decently, so there was no trouble from any of the villiagers, hopefully. Gale sat Luna and Aoi down near a tree on the outskirts, while Gale went into town to find thier contact they were told to meet. A blacksmith, and none the less, Gale's older brother, whom he had found years ago on the search for his sister.

Gale walked into the shop, seeing his older brother getting weaker and older with hard work and age. Gale just pretended to put on a happy face and greeted Saichi with a hug. But pretty soon, with a few words, Gale was furious. His sister had just been here, a month ago at that. He cursed himself. This was like going in a merry go round, that never ended, she was always one step ahead of him.

Gale just put it away, and continued on with his mission. Getting the information from Saichi he met back outside with Luna and Aoi, " We have to go to the next town over. There is a problem though, he is a nomad, and there isn't a certainty he will be there."

Gale looked away from Luna, he was such a disappointment, he couldn't even find his sister, much less find a medicine man.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Luna finished her coughing fit, and joined Gale. Walking next to him, she was starting to feel tired. that was till she met Gale's older brother. She was thrilled to meet his family, but felt bad that they should be searchign for his sister instread. Luna smiled at Gale, but saw that he looked away. Taking his hand in hers, it was cold and pale like. "Nice to meet you Saichi." Luna bowed her head to his brother.

Looking around she smiled. Reminded her of her brother in law. thinking about it, Luna knew her home was nearby and she wanted to avoid it at all costs. Going to the side, she sat on a crate feeling really tired. She felt like a burden like she should do something. running her fingers trhough her violet hair. Luna thought, she started getting a coughing fit.

"Excuse me miss are you not well?" A tall white haired man asked. Luna looked up and nodded her head. "Well here is my address. please visit me in a few days at it. I must leave down...your lungs sound real bad." the man said sadly. Luna nodded her head, she felt like she needed to sleep. "Well come to this Address in Ba Sing Sae. and Tell them you are here to see Toriko Stein. give me a couple days and we should have that cleared up." The man patted her on the head, she smiled as he left. Luna looked at the address. seeing that Gale was still talking to his brother. she was thrilled that maybe she found someone to help her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Gale walked up to Luna, just as a man had left. He went and kissed her on the top of her head, " Who was that dear?" He said sweetly. He watched as the man walked further away and he put a hand on each of her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eye, " He didnt hurt you or anything did he?" He began frantically looking all over her body to make sure she want hurt or anything.

As soon as he realized she was fine, he sighed with relief and smiled, " Alright now what did he want?"
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:51 am

Luna raised her head when Gale walked over to her. She smiled at him weakly. "Oh just he was worried about my cough as said to go to this address in a few days. Its in the upper rings though, that is where the nobles live...He said he could help me." Luna explained. Looking at him, She stood up and grabbed Gale's hand. Her cheeks went red, she wasn't sure what to say. But touching the flower he had given her in her hair, she touched the flower causing the stems to vine out along one side of her hair.

"Gale...I kinda don't really want to be in the earth kingdom. but if it heals me I am happy. But I wanted to know..." Luna bit her lip wondering. "What do you see for us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:32 am

Gale got a worried look on his face for her question. He cupped her cheeks in his hands, " Luna, you are my everything now!" He took her hands in his, " Luna I- This past few days have been the most lived days i have ever had, and i don't want them to end, especially without you." He pulled her in close to him , running his hand through her hair, I-I Love you Luna, and if you don't want to be here, i will take you somewhere safe, " He looked at her with a sincere face now, " And i will search everywhere, day and night for a way to make you better. You will not leave me alone in this world."

He smiled before bringing her face up closer to his, pressing his lips on hers. He smiled in his kiss, he had never had feelings like this for someone in his entire life, she was his everything now, and he was not about to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Luna's face went red, she was happy to hear it. but she then remembered her promise to help find his sister. It was the whole reason why she was going with him first, but now that she adored him. She felt bad about not searching for his sister. Luna held his hands in hers not sure what to say. Her face went real red.

"But your sister?" Luna paused when gale kissed her. she kissed him back. after a few moments of her heart skipping beats, she took a step back and got an idea. "Can we go to a meadow...I kinda don't want to be here. if my parents find me they will lock me up again." Luna laughed rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Gale Smiled, " Don't Worry about my sister, i have been searching for years, its not like i would get any close at this rate anyhow," He said as he took her hand to lead her to the outskirts of the town. There was in fact a meadow nearby, one filled with a beautiful array of flowers anywhere from pink to a soft purple color. He had been here before, but only once. " I wouldn't let your parent even touch you again Luna, yes they are your parents and you must love them, but i wont let them, or anyone else take you from me." He said as he ran his fingers through her nice long hair, "now what did i say about showing your pretty face?"
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:04 pm

luna smirked. "I know. I love them...but I don't want to be in a tiny little room anymore. and yes i don't want to leave your side." Luna kissed his cheek, and then took a step back and twirled. she started feeling really tired not feeling so well. Listening about his sister she shook her head. "no we had a deal though..." Luna gave him a serious look and cuffed his hands in hers.

Luna thought he was being sweet. Grabbing his hand she led him to a tavern in town. "Lets have a drink." there was a hotel near where they could sleep. but she felt that she wanted to treat him to something. Luna heard some music coming from the tavern. She let out a cough. But wanted Gale to have some fun still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)   Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here goes nothing (Gale/Luna)
Page 1 of 1