Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Visit (Red Ki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

"Well, let me tell you, of all the bad things that could drag me along a pretty girl is not one of them." Kota says a coy smile upon his face. He looks up at Chel and wriggles briefly before pushing himself up to his feet. To look the girl in the eye "I know you mean well, but I would feel guilty if you did this....Your a sweet girl, perhaps a little quirky, but I just can't let you do this."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 pm

'Well the man is stubborn then.' She thought. She took out a piece of paper and wrote two addresses onto it before handing it to him. "That is the hotels and my address if you need anything at all just come and find me, okay." And with that she started to walk past the Earth Bender and towards home. She felt bad for just leaving and not helping him in some way but what could she do? She wasn't one to force people, not even with Blood Bending. "I hope we see each other again." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down

Passing Visit (Red Ki)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6