Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Visit (Red Ki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 am

It all happened so quickly that Kota barely had a chance to react. Before he knew the woman he'd bumped into was dragging away down the street. Kota smiled gently as the pair came to a stop. "Well I'll take your word for that, you do seem to know your way around after all." Kota chuckles softly looking over the tea shop in question, his hand still in the girls grip, not that he was complaining. "So...do you come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm

She gently guided him into the shop and found a table and sat down. "Oh yea, I bring my kids here." She said with a smile. A guy came over and asked for their order. "I'll have jade tea please."
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"Oh...that's nice." Kota says, letting the woman once again lead the way into the shop and took the seat opposite. "Ugh yeah I'll have the same as her." Kota sighed and stretched his legs out beneath the table, a small smile on his face as he examined the girl before him. "So...You have Kids?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh no not my own kids. I own a dance studio and I call my students my kids. Sorry for the misunderstanding." She rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm

"I should say, you certainly don't like you've had any kids, you don't look tired enough." Kota says with a gentle laugh. He shakes his head slightly and fold his legs under the table. His feet brushing gently against Chel's something which went unnoticed by him. Kota blinked slightly "So your a dance teacher huh? I can imagine that your very popular, you must get boys chasing after you all the time." He says a light smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Chel blushed slightly. "Um... No not really..." The waiter arrived with their tea and set a filled cup in front of us, then left a full pot there. She took a sip of her tea slowly.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 am

"Oh" Kota mutters under his breathe, his eyes fall onto the beverage. With one hand he lifted the cup to his lips and gingerly took a sip. "Mmm it's very good, you certainly know what your taking about." Kota says a cheerfull smile upon his face, he looks over at the girl and lets a soft sigh escape his lips. "Did you know you have beutifull eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 am

Chel blushed deeper and slyly pulled her hair behind her ear. "T... Thank you." She said shyly. Looking him in the eyes. "You are a rare kind of guy around here. Kind, polite, and considerate. It's rare even for Ba Sing Se. I'm glad I bumped into you and not anyone else." She gave a gentle smile and took another sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 am

Kota took a further sip of his tea, watching the girl across from him. "Well I do my best I mean I'm more likely to give a foot rub than a beating." He says with a light shrug of the shoulders. His hands shift into his pocket and he pulls up a few coins of varying size and value and puts them on the table. "You look adorable when you smile like that." Kota let a small sigh escape her lips "you seem a little shy M'lady, does something trouble you."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:21 am

"Oh no, I'm just not used to a guy calling my beautiful that's all." She pulled out her half on the bill and put it on the table, as she finished the rest of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Visit (Red Ki)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: March-
Jump to: