Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_voting_barPassing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Passing Visit (Red Ki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

"Oh now that I simply don't believe." Kota says with a light tiltof his head watching the girl with curiosity, he like the way the light hit her face. Kota cleared his throat and looked down at the wooden table "So....The Tea was nice."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yea." She didn't know what to do now. "So do you want to do something else? Somewhere you wanna go?" She said as she stood up and walked up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Kota got to his feet and followed Chel out into the street, a soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked over to the girl. "Well...We could go and find some water to dip our feet into and just relax...We could cause a bit of mischeif...I could give you a backrub...Or we could go to the gardens...It's up to you M'Lady."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"Hmmmm... Let's to some water and relax." Her face lite up. "You can choose the place." She linked her arm around his. "So me the way kind sir." She flashed a cheery smile.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 am

Kota eagerly accepted the girl's arm, he manovered his arm, so that while linked he held her hand in his own. "I hear firelight fountain is a good place to day and night." Kota says, leading the girl down the street, past the hustle and bustle of people going about their daily lives. "You trust me M'lady?" he asks a coy smile spreading across his face "how do ye not know that I'm not just luring you out of sight so I may claim as my servant or bride?" As he speaks, Kota's lips curve into a less than serious smile.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm

She looked up at him and gently smiled when he held her hand. "I trust everyone unless proven not too. Plus if the servant thing ever happened I could hold my own. I may not look it but I'm a tank. My parents said I should have been a Earth Bender." She giggled at herself. She wondered if he knew that she was a bender. Probably not. 'Was he a bender?' She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh I can bet." Kota says, a small smile upon his face as he walked through the streets with a pretty girl on his arm. Kota grinned and shook his head slowly "I'm pretty sure I could hold my own against you and don't worry if I ever wanted to take you as my own, it certainly wouldn't be through force."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:57 pm

"Awe, you're so sweet." She said as she gave him a little peak on the cheek. She couldn't wait to arrive at the fountain. It was her favorite one in the whole city. "So Kota, are you a bender by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 pm

"Ugh...Y...Yeah I'm an Earthbender." Kota says, his cheeks were flushed a light red colour at the girls actions and her looked away for a moment, a small smile upon her face. For a moment or two he contiuned his journey with the girl. Until eventually the pair arrived at a surprisingly desserted fountain. "Well...here we are M'lady."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:44 pm

"That's cool I love Earth Benders." She said filled with joy. When she arrived was almost jumping with joy. Unlinking their arms she ran up to the fountain and sat at the edge. "Oh and I'm a..." She made small water balls and stun them. "... A Water Bender." She said as she throw on of the small water balls at him. She laughed when it hit him gently in the chest. "Mmm, sorry I had too." She stuck her tongue out playfully. "I hope I didn't throw it too hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Visit (Red Ki)   Passing Visit (Red Ki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Visit (Red Ki)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next