Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_vote_lcapTwins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_voting_barTwins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_vote_lcapTwins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_voting_barTwins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}   Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Hinako Ryouji
    Spoiler:

Hinako had been up early, due to sleeping difficulties, and she was tired. The only thing that brought glee to her face was the new Orphanage Logo, 'Ryouji Child Care'. She broke a small smile, as she walked in. Lifting her orange and pink kimono a little, to avoid the puddles of water, she dashed in.

A number of sweet children looked up at her, the toddlers toddled up to her screaming, ''Hina, Hina Play! Pleeease?!''. They were all desperate to play with Hinako. Hinako simply smiled down, and created a small unicorn, made from air for them to play with. ''I'll get some breakfast, you kids play!''. She said, smiling at the children's enjoyment.

In the kitchen, she opened the biscuit tin, layed down a few cookies on the plate, with plastic cups of warm milk. A fellow co-worker had walked in, not looking too happy.

''Hinako, we have a major problem..''. Sanagi had said, looking at Hinako deeply.
    ''Oh San, It can't be that major... could it?''. Hinako replied, looking a lot more worried than earlier.
    ''We're running out of money, there's not enough money to keep the place open, we're struggling to feed the children and....-'' He had replied sadly, being cut off rapidly.
    ''Sanagi, we'll get the money, I'm sure of it!'' She said, squeezing out a slight smile.

Hinako had then turned away from him, picking the tray up and placing it on the low wooden table, which all the children were sitting at. After placing the tray down, she looked outside the window, only to see her rebellious sister at work.

Azami had just stolen 10 silver pieces from a rich man, now walking off with a cheeky smile. With a flip of her fingers, the coins landed in her pocket. She would see another target, smiling at him.

''Oh sir, sorry to bother you but, my family is struggling with funds right now.. a-and I was wondering if you could loan me a couple of coins..?'' Azami asked, with a fake-sadness act.
    ''Of course, anything for a beautiful woman like you!''. He had replied, handing her a pouch of 20 silver coins.

Azami bowed her head in respect, and walked off. Now skipping gleefully, she had caught her sister's depression in the Orphanage window, and decided to pay a visit.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}   Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Morgoth had finally healed after his last defeat. He had a scar running down his face where Light had hit him. The best healers barely saved his life, but he lived to fight another day. He was casing the street on day looking for anything interesting. Or any leads on the fire bending teacher, Morgoth had been bothered by him surviving ever since that fateful night all those years ago. The warlord still resided in him but has been silent lately, Morgoth was worried as to what he was planning.

It was then Morgoth saw a girl steal something then beg a man for money. She was convincing, and the man gave in giving her coins. After the man had left there was a look of glee on her face. Morgoth instantly recognized it. He chuckled, and thought to himself. -Look at her, she is good but sloppy. If the man had noticed her or a stranger saw it like I did they might have caught on she was faking it. You almost have to fool yourself to completely fool others.- Morgoth watched her skip down the street when the warlord finally said something in Morgoth's mind.

-Follow her. She may be able to help us. The we can stay out of that wretched Ice hole you call home. I need to kill. And she as adventure in store, I just know it.- The warlord wasn't wrong last time, Morgoth just failed to heed his words and follow his advice. He thought he would give it a try this time. Right as he decided to follow a girl. A group left a nearby building Morgoth followed close to them, as the were behind the girl. Morgoth stayed far enough away so the group wouldn't be suspicious, and anyone looking in would assume he was part of it, just lagging behind. Morgoth thirst for power again and this girl may secretly hold the key...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}   Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 am

Azami Ryouji

Spoiler:

Azami had opened the Orphanage door, standing in the doorway chewing a piece of grain. She would waltz in, and land behind Hinako. Azami would smile cheekily at her sister, and tap her shoulder.

''So baby sister, what's bothering you today?'' Azami would ask, rolling her eyes at Hinako. There was always a problem, nothing ever stayed joyful for Hinako.

Hinako would glare at Azami, an idea popping into her head like popcorn. ''Azami, i'm out of money. I can't close this place down, I can't let the children down.. a-and I thought that you could help me pay?''. Hinako would reply, trembling in fear of Azami's reply.

Azami looked at Hinako with disgust. ''Hinako, I don't do charity funds. The money I receive is the money I keep!''

Azami had replied, spitefully. ''Anyway, I only have 30 silvers, you'd need 20 golds to keep this place open..''

Azami then replied. ''I'm already in deep trouble with the police. No way I can rob anyone richer than a nobleman!''. She replied, in a quieter tone.

Azami would glance back at the doorway, seeing a man who had been following her. She would walk outside, standing and staring at this person.

''You've been behind me all this time, what do you want?'' Azami asked, narrowing her eyes at this figure.
Back to top Go down
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

PostSubject: Re: Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}   Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Morgoth had followed the girl back to the Orphanage. He could tell it was in disrepair, they were struggling with money. -Motive- Morgoth thought to himself. He then knew he was made. The girl turned and asked. ''You've been behind me all this time, what do you want?'' Morgoth stepped forward the sunlight gleaming off of his scared face. He said. "I see your Orphanage is needing money. I would like to offer my services free of charge. I would like to help your orphanage get back on its feet." Morgoth needed to get close to them to see if they could help him out and acquire what he wanted. He smile at the girl. Appearing friendly and he walked closer to the building, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}   Twins - More Trouble than One {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins - More Trouble than One {Open}
Page 1 of 1