Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) Empty
PostSubject: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

~ Four Years after the Rebellion ~

Whispers were heard in the halls.

"Aren't twins usually bad luck.."
"That's just a myth..."
"Well, Lady Harata did need some kind of heir to her throne.."
"Oh yeah, did you hear the father was an airbender that just vanished!"
"Ladies. I heard they are airbenders.. But something is strange about them.. They are thinking they may be able to control two types of bending!"

The whispers continued through the night.

~ 16 Years Later~

"Amu! You are late for your next lesson." A teenage-girl with straight black hair caring books ran through the halls, "I know, I know." The girl was Amu Yuuki Yachi, Elemental Princess and heir to the throne. She was also one of the 'Elemental Twins.' Amu whispered to herself, "Where's Lun.." Amu then slowly entered a nearby room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Lun was born to the Queen of the elemental queen, and the younger one. Her sister attended classes to help her rule the kingdom in the future and Lun was to attend these classes just in case but she normally skipped them, not really caring for it much. her whole life she was looked upon as the "Lesser" Twin. Many people pitied her and often ignored her, and her doing the say to them. Lun often sat in the royal gardens by the pond and thought. She wondered why she was there, and it would be even better if she wasn't there at all..
Everyone expected so much from her twin and had forgotten about Lun. Sometime she wondered if her own mother knew that she excised or not.

It was a warm summer day and it was time for Lun to be at her classes with her sister and be learning things she would never use. As usual she sat in the gardens, leaning against a tree, and was skipping the classes. She became very good at air bending and especially her new bending called Skin bending.

Skin bending allowed Lun to effectively hardening and extending her skin to use as weaponry or defense. Although impossible to completely harden her entire body at once, Skin Benders are able to harden up to a single limb at a time, in order to make stronger physical attacks or to extend their skin to form a shield or defense. Another ability that's unique to her bending is the ability to control the color and pattern of their skin to make it camouflage their appearance, effectively making her appear near invisible at first glance. Often this was a unwanted trait but Lun didn't care. She used it to seek around to get out of classes.

Lun heard some one coming and quickly camouflaged into the back ground. She noticed it was her mother, Queen Harata.

Harata walked towards the tree, feeling movement there."Lun... Why are you here.. ? You should be in your classes." The Blind Queen spoke softly and concerned.

Lun paused and then became viable again. "Because their useless to me." Lun murmured quietly to her mother. "Those are for Amu, not me.. She's the heir.."
"Honey.. It is important that you learn this too. What if Amu disappeared one day? then what? Your people would need you, and you would have to be ready."
"I don't care.. Amu will never just disappear... She to dedicated and 'important'.." Lun growled and then jumps away onto the roof of the palace. She continued on until she was at the very top of the highest point of the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm

"Today, you and Lun.. Well, I guess it's just you again, Amu.. Anyways, today we are learning--" The teacher blinked, "Where'd she go..?" She noticed Amu's bags, books, and Amu herself disappeared.

Amu snucked outside of the room when the teacher wasn't looking, "Man.. this is the first time I've skipped a class. It's probably nothing important anyways though." She slung her bag around her shoulder and walked down the hall. She blinked, hiding behind a pillar when she saw her mother and Lun talking. When she peeked, she saw Lun disappearing onto the rooftops. Amu then tried to sneak to one pillar, to another without her mother seeing, "Please work.. She usually can sense me sneaking around.. I'm not as good as Lun at this kind of stuff."

She froze, seeing her mother look her way.

When Harata then looked towards where Lun was, Amu quickly ran down the hall and onto stairs. Amu leaned against the wall, "Phew..Heh, that was close." She ran quickly, making it onto a tower in probably five minutes. Amu was in her favorite blue dress, so she didn't want to climb to Lun. She saw a nearby bird and thought about Mind Bending, but decided not to. "Hmm.." Amu stood on the edge of the tower, then climbed onto the roof of it. She waved and yelled to Lun as she held onto her hat while the wind blew and dusted herself off, "Lun!!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Lun sat thinking then heard her sister yell her name from behind her. She looked over at her, half surprised that she was there and not in class and the fact she found Lun. She blinked at her, "Why are you here? You should be in class.. Are you OK?" Lun stood up from where she sat on the ledge, turning to Amu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Amu continued to hold onto her hat and her dress so it wouldn't blow so much, "Well, what are you doing here? You are suppose to be in class too! This is the first time I missed class because I was looking for you! Plus I saw you were talking with mom." Amu sighed and stomped her foot, "Stupid wind."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Lun watched Amu as she continued to hold onto her hat and her dress from the wind.

"Well, what are you doing here? You are suppose to be in class too! This is the first time I missed class because I was looking for you! Plus I saw you were talking with mom." Amu said then stomping her foot, placing a air barrier around herself, smoothing her dress out and straightening her hat.

Lun blinked, just letting her clothes and hair blow in the wind. "Thinking... and i think the classes are useless for me." She replied skipping the topic of talking with her mother. "you should get back to class. or you will miss your lesson." Lun gave a fake smile trying to encouraging Amu to go back to studying and making her self look okay and happy.

It was a habit Lun developed through out the years, hiding her true feeling from every one especially her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Amu sighed, "Lun! Why are you skipping your class?! They aren't useless, if I was to disappear, you'd be the heir! ....I'm not leaving until you come back with me." She had her wind barrier around her so she was okay with waiting. She even sat on the top of the tower to prove she was serious.

"I'm waiting. And why are you so upset all the time.. you just close me out! I mean, we are royalty. You should be happy." Amu sighed, and took out a book.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Lun wanted to yell out at her sister to just leave her alone and to go back to her boring class. Yet she didn't and kept it inside of her. "Okies, big sister." She smiled again, "Your right I am royalty, I should be happy. Lets go..." Lun trailed off, steeping off of the edge and letting her self fall off and to the ground below. She landed on the ground softly like a feather and walked into the undercover and heads toward the class room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Amu's dark blue eyes widen as she saw her sister actually listen, "Hmph." She put her things into her bag and followed Lun down. She too, just fell off the tower gracefully, but right before she hit the ground, she used her skillful airbending pointed to the ground below her. She slowly landed to the ground.

Amu followed Lun into the undercover and into the building. The teacher smiled, "Oh! You are back, Miss Amu." The teacher just glared at Lun, "Oh.. you are here too. Today we are learning about.."

The class went on for a good hour.

Amu and Lun slowly walked around of the room. Amu looked at her twin with a smile, "Are you gonna get ready for the Meet and Greet Dinner mom has prepared for us?" She cocked her head and smiled, "Many royals are going to be at the dinner, so we must look our best." Amu seemed very excited for the dinner, it even looked like there was a sparkle in her eye.

Really, Amu missed the days when they were young and did everything together. Lun isn't the only one that fakes a smile sometimes. The weird thing is, Amu didn't know that not many people like Lun and think she is 'lesser,' time, that she is not needed.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm

As the two walked into the class the teacher greeted Amu and glared at Lun. She blinked looking down in respect.

Lun sat through the class, bored out of her mind and falling asleep here and there. Then the class was finally over and she stood from the chair. She yawned placing her hands over her mouth and then rubbing her eyes.

"Are you gonna get ready for the Meet and Greet Dinner mom has prepared for us?" Amu titled her head and smiled at Lun, "Many royals are going to be at the dinner, so we must look our best."

Lun looked down, "Umm.. Yea I had almost forgotten above that.." She picked up the book and put them in her bag, "I don't know if I really want to go.. Theres going to be a lot of people there and you know I don't do good in large crowds..." She remembered her last big party for her was younger. The result ending in her running out in tears after tripping, spilling her drink on a noble, and her wig falling off. He yelled at her thinking she was an servant calling her demon and all before finding out she was the princess. Since then she never really attended party like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next