Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) Empty
PostSubject: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:33 am

Sahtan followed behind her sister real closely. She really isn't used to being this far away from home. Her sister, Demona, decided it would be a good idea to leave home. Sahtan isn't one for leaving things behind but she could never leave her sisters side. Gabriel followed right at sahtans ankles with light yipping. She bent over and picked up the black fox and wrapped him around her neck. "Pesky little brat." Came out of her mouth as she petted the fox around her neck. She looked forward to Demona "So where are we going again?"

Last edited by KyoniKing on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 am

demona stood in the street dressed in her black kimono, looking at her sister with a smile. tomoe her white fox jumped up and wrapped around her neck like a scarf. she smiled at her twin as she started walking holding a silver in her hands as she was using metal like plyers she made for making jewelry. She was putting a sapphire in a pendant that she was going to sale to help them leave town more.

"A lady wanted a pendant. said if I make her one with sapphire, then we will get alot of money. don't you want to travel? Oh that reminds me." Demona finished the pendant as the metal she twisted around the sapphire made it look like a metal rose in the center. She smiled at them rather happy. "Sahy, lets go see the air temples or maybe Vermilion. I promise we will come back." Demoona smiled, though she knew that leaving home would upset their folks. But she wanted to see more and maybe get a few more stones to work with. she wants to make her sister the most beautiful necklace that would rival royalty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Sahtan stood there and clutched her right arm. She wants to leave?! What do I do! Oh god our parents are going to kill us. She let go of her arm and got closer to her sister saying "I don't know Dem. I don't want us to get in trouble." Her voice quavering as she spoke. She closed her eyes and tried to listen in on peoples thoughts. Most of them were just simple day to day things. But one thing stood out above all else. The goal Demona set herself. Sahtan started to tear up but quickly wiped it away.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Demona looked at the stone and smiled. thinking for a moment as she walked up to a woman handing over the pendant. she was given a nice size leather pouch that contained gold and money. Demona turned to her sister as she put the money in her bag.
"Come on I am serious. We should go see the world. either you come with me, or I'll be back in a month. I want to go see and travel a bit." demona told her sister, but then she saw her tear up. she felt bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Sahtan looked around wildly thinking of what to do. This was tearing her apart with the idea of keeping her sister safe and keeping her out of trouble. She looked at the ground with the sound of giving in just escaping her mouth. "Alright I will go. But please don't get us into trouble." She turned around and looked into the sky with her purple eyes. I need to keep you safe after all.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Demona bit her lip, she wanted her sister to come with her but she wasn't going to force her. Shaking her head. "No you stay here. I can tell you don't want to go." Demona told her, her fox Tomoe wrapped around her neck and licked Demona's cheek. giving Sahtan a foxy smile. Demona started walking back towards home. She felt bad that her sister was worried, but Demona wasn't scared. "Sahy. I will not force you to do anything you don't want. If you really want to come then you can, but there will always be trouible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Sah felt bad now for making Demona feeling bad. This was probably the worst part about being a mind bender. Being able to feel others emotions and thoughts. She started running towards her sister as Gabs jumped off her shoulder. Sahtan tackled Demona while laughing saying "Well if you are not here what would I do? I have to bail someone out."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Demona blinked as she fell down on the ground. She wasn't expecting this, but she laid down. thinking about it, she got up. Looking at her sister, she was right. "But we might be in fights sister. Are you willing to fight? Are you willing to be in a little trouble. You know people will try and steal what I am trying to get." Demona told her sister. She did have a point if her sister was coming, she was going to really want to go. she didn't want her sister feeling useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 pm

"I know I have been keeping a bit of a secret from you. That kind of went against what she stood for but that was the only way she could train without anyone interrupting her. Sahtan stood up and brushed the dirt off of her clothes and held up a hand for Demona. "You know I can tell right." She motioned with her free hand towards he head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Demona smirked as she brushed off her kimono. "then come on." She smiled, as she walked over to a fashion store she knew. She wanted to be out of town before nightfall. "Hey, imagine what you will see. I hear some places have beautiful beaches, flowers, meadows mountains. Demona went inside and that is when she got picked up by a pink haired looking woman that spun demona around in the air and then placed her down smiling.

"Hello little miss Demona. And little Sahtan. Are you ready to head out Demona?" The woman said with a smile holding out a hiking bag made of leather bag to Demona. "I am Baly. Oh I have some clothing for you as well. Oh miss Sahtan...are you going as well with us?"

"You didn't think I would go alone did you?" demona smiled at her sister holding the bag in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next