Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_vote_lcapLullabia Singla (Water bender) I_voting_barLullabia Singla (Water bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_vote_lcapLullabia Singla (Water bender) I_voting_barLullabia Singla (Water bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lullabia Singla (Water bender)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Lullabia Singla (Water bender) Empty
PostSubject: Lullabia Singla (Water bender)   Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Lullabia Singla
Nickname: Lala or Lullaby
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: Vermillion City
Element: Water
Pets: none
Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Feb 12
Blood type: C
Hobbies: Writing music and fighting
Quirks: Fire temper – she has a temper like a hurricane when she is upset or annoyed.
Family:
Mother: Song Stromhold (Earth Bender) dead
Father: Maxwell Singla (water bender) dead
Siblings: None
Grandparent: Alina Singla (water bender)
Friends: Stanley Montros (non-bender/manager)
Character Theme: Within Temptation Memories

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long pink hair that is wavy and curls at the ends.. Her hair goes down to her tailbone and flowers out. She likes to wear it with two small pig tails on the side of her head.
Eyes: Violet – her eyes are a light purple color. They are wide at times, but classy in some cases. Long eye lashes, giving her a day dreaming look half the time.
Height: 5’4
Clothes:
Lullabia likes to wear tight clothing that shows off her figure. She likes thigh high skirts but wears black skin tight pants underneath incase she is in a fight. Lullabia wears a red corset top with frilly straps that hold it up. Around her neck is a golden necklace with different symbols of the nations around the band. She likes to wear high heel boots.

Skin: Smooth pale skin
Body Type: Lullabia is a skinny but well grown girl. She does her best to keep up her figure.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Lullabia is a sweet girl that has a firie temper when upset that is deadly. She loves singing, song writing, and enjoying what she can in life. But the moment you tick her off, what some call Lala comes out that will hit anyone that gets close to her and isn’t afraid to fight. Lullabia is respectful of royals and nobles, though she wish she was one. She thinks that everyone is equal no matter what. She loves using water in her shows. When shopping though she can act a bit spoiled, like a brat when it comes to her fashion.
Personal Strengths:
1. Singing
2. Writing
3. Acerbates
4. Swimming
5. Making sweets
Personal Weaknesses:
1. Can’t cook normal food. Burns turkey as you say
2. Dikkon – Is allergic
3. gets lost – directionally challenged
4. Rodents – she jumps up on a table or anything to get away from it.
5. Tight wire – she can’t walk the tight wire due to being top heavy as her father says. She is unbalanced in that department
Hamartia: She has a heart condition that at times when using too much of her energy or water bending, she collapses due to pain from her heart. She ends up needing to sleep for a while before getting back up. Has to take pills three times a day to keep it in check.
Personal Hero: Her grandmother Alina Singla
Dreams and Ambitions:
Lullabia has a dream to be the top performing singer in the country as well as making her father happy in the warrior department of her gene pool. But when is all done, she wants to open a sweet pastry shop in the city.

2. Singing
3. Being the center of attention in a large crowd
4. fashion
5. watching bending sports

Dislikes:
1. Not being the center of attention in a crowd
2. Dikkon - allergic
3. rats
4. being in out of date fashion
5. woods – she gets lost easliy

Brief History:

Lullabia was born on Ember Island, her family was in love with the island and had a little store on the island Songtone Sweets. Her mother was a great cook and baker, there was nothing she couldn’t bake. Lullabia would watch her mother sing and bake as her father would train outside with his bending and skills. Lullabia would laugh and loved making sweets with her mother and training with her father when she was a little girl. They were a happy family, especially when Lullabia’s grandmother Alina would come visit and teach Lullabia the family tradition of not only being a performer but also a warrior. Lullabia couldn’t be happier, as Lullabia would sing in her spare time and perform in town at the little cafe that her grandmother owned to let performers sing and play their music.
One night though, Lullabia woke up smelling smoke she covered her mouth holding her little doll that her mother had made for her. Running out into the hall. She screamed for her parents but she didn’t hear anything. She ran through the hall as the door to her parents room blew off to the other side of the wall. Looking into the room. Her eyes went wide looking in horror as her father was trying to put out the fire on her mother. As she reached out for her parents, her father screamed for her to get out. But as her father ran towards her, her father and mother fell through the floor into the burning bakery downstairs. Lullabia got her water bending abilities right there at six years old trying to use the water from the sink to put out the fire. She screamed for her mother and father to come back, throwing as much water as she could down there. But just as the floor began to creek under Lullabia’s feet, her grandmother Alina came in with A fire bender named Lohan, whom kept the flames at bay as Alina grabbed her grandchild. Lullabia screamed for them to go back to save her parents. But it was too late. Soon after though, Lullabia was diagnosed with a heart condition that doctors are still trying to figure out that makes it hard for her to do certain things if she hasn’t taken her medication.

Lullabia went to live with her grandmother in Vermilion City after the funeral of her parents. There Lullabia kept up with her training, as well as singing. She decided to try and make her family proud by being a good fighter as well as a good performer. Lullabia won a few contests in singing, but came in other places in others which she didn’t mind. But Alina backed her granddaughter up the entire way as long as she kept true to her word she would remember her heritage and help out when she could in the shop.
When Lullabia turned fifteen, she began performing her music in different cities at big events as she was getting famous as not just a singer but also for putting her water bending in her performances while she sung. But not many people knew that it was training to her when using bending during her performances. She wants it to get stronger and stronger so that what happened to her parents doesn’t happen to anyone she cares for again. She loves sweets though, she is saving her money and learning new things about baking during her time traveling around. Meeting celebrities in their own way due to her manager, but she would always try to be home at her grandmother’s cafe a couple times a month or more to help out like she promised. All the while her heart condition is getting worse, the doctors keep telling her that if she doesn’t up her medication or do something about her heart troubles, that she could due before or when she is seventeen. This didn’t worry her, as Lullabia didn’t want to worry about her death she wanted to live the best she could. Though at times, it does get to her.

Last edited by Singla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lullabia Singla (Water bender)   Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Lullabia Singla (Water bender)   Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 am

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lullabia Singla (Water bender)   Lullabia Singla (Water bender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lullabia Singla (Water bender)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: