Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_vote_lcapMai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_voting_barMai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_vote_lcapMai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_voting_barMai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) Thetwins

Mai Li Meokishi

|BASICS|
    (Name pronouned Like "May")
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
    Current Residence: Elemental kingdom but travels alot For Proformances (Dancer)
    Rank: Nature Bender; Elemental Noble; Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandaughter of the cousin Of the man Queen Elune one married ever so long ago. (Not royalty though, The man was simply a commoner before Elemental Queen Elune married him.
    Element: Nature
    Weapons: Just Pins from her hair that she can throw and two cloth covered, metal fans that she can use in defence. Also uses the fans for her dances.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: In the Spring of 692 AO
    Blood type: 0+

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is long, reaching down to her thighs. It is a natural bleached platinium Blonde. Like her sister she like to decorate her hair with Pin, flowers, and assessories for her dances.
    Eyes: Her eyes are a pale silver-ish blue. The shape of ovals that have been pulled into eye like shapes.
    Height: 5'4"
    Clothes: (Picture From above) Is her Dancing clothes/ every day Clothes. But on other times she loves to were a kimono or something to grab the boys attention.
    Skin: Mai's Skin is very soft and smooth looking and pale. She takes pride in taking care of it.
    Body Type: Small but fragil, yet strong muscularly from dancing.
    Image: (Pix Above, Girl on the left)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Mai Is very spoiled, She doesn't care for anyone really except for her sister. But Besides Mia, Dancing is number one on her list. She is absolutly boy crazy though, and loves the attention. Mai is in no way Shy and is extremely outgoing.
    Personal Strengths: Her Strengths are the things she works at. Like I have said before dancing, flirting/charming a person, Haggling suprisingly, and growing plants. Her bending seems to giver her a green thumb in that catagory.
    Personal Weaknesses: Mai's weakness are many but she tries to keep them to a few. She has weaknesses for candy and sweets, Cute looking Men, maintaining her temper, and Fighting.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be a Famous Dancer that the whole world will know and acknowledge for years and years, even after death.
    Likes: Men, Teasing poeple (meanly or in a loving way), Nice Things, Perfecting her dancing form, and Scenary.
    Dislikes: Ugly people (including Mean Men), Fighting, things that are unfiting of her, Messing up in a dance, & Distrution of nature (Makes her cry every time).

Mia Pu Meokishi
    |BASICS|
    (Pronounced like "Me-a")
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
    Current Residence: Elemental kingdom but travels alot For Proformances (Dancer)
    Rank: Mind Bender; Elemental Noble; Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandaughter of the cousin Of the man Queen Elune one married ever so long ago. (Not royalty though, The man was simply a commoner before Elemental Queen Elune married him.
    Element: Mind
    Weapons: Martial Arts taught to her by her foster mother and two cloth covered, metal fans that she can use in defence. Also uses the fans for her dances.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: In the Spring of 692 AO
    Blood type: AB-

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is long, reaching down to her thighs. It is a natural dark Amber with hints of a chestnut color. Like her sister she like to decorate her hair with Pin, flowers, and assessories for her dances.
    Eyes: Her eyes are a mild silverish violet. The shape of ovals that have been pulled into eye like shapes.
    Height: 5'4"
    Clothes: (Picture From above) Is her Dancing clothes/ every day Clothes. But on other times she loves to were a kimono or something to grab the boys attention.
    Skin: Mia's Skin is much like her sister's minus the fact she doesn't put as much time into her looks' They just seem to come naturally.
    Body Type: Small but fragil, yet strong muscularly from dancing.
    Image: (Pix Above, Girl on the right)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Mia's personality is more gental than her sister's. Unlike her sister she is a bit shy, and very modist. She is not as boy crazy as Mai and definently would never talk to one that she found cute; That would require bravery, which she has just not for that situtation. Mia is the quieter of the two and most keeps to her self even though she loves to socialize with Mai and play around. She acts quiet innocent.
    Personal Strengths: Thinking of others before herself, flexible, a good dancer, intellegent, and Kind.
    Personal Weaknesses: Galable, deep thinker, often thinks of her sef as a loser because of mistakes, curious, and even at times hard headed.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To explore the world and be free to do what every she wants.
    Likes: Animals, Sweets like her sister, swimming, Bending Shows (Like the one's at festivals or the cirius), and making Friends.
    Dislikes: Mean People (including Thugs, Bullys, Dirty Men, & Pirates), Spiders! , Dead animals (including the one's that are used for food; She's a vegatarian), and Blood; She can't stand it.

History/BackGround

The twin's Past was a night to not forget. The blood, the fires, the arguing. It started when The girls were 6 and turning 7 the next day after. The day had gone and night procceded to roled in, spreading acrosss the Elemental Kingdom for when shouting woke Mia from her sleep. The child gave a yawn as she wondered what the yelling was all about. Looking over to her sister, Mai, in the other bed; Mia noticed the girl was still asleep. Steping out of bed, Mai made her way out of her room and into hallway of the house. Most of the lights here out, due to the time of night. Though the light in the Meeting room was still lit. It was her brother shouting. The words were muffled but from the sounds of it the families father and mother was present, shouting back at their disobedent eldest child.

At first Mia's feet where slow and tired. She was robing her eyes for when she heard that horriable scream. It was her father! The Pace went from a sleepy stumble to a spazem of fear. She ran to the room opening the door to the meeting room. As the door opened Mia's eyes feel in shock as she sae her mother running for the door. The child's eyes feel on her father's blazing burnt body. The snatching of her mother's cold hand lifted Mia off the ground and into her arms as the two sprinted down the hallway. Her brother's evil remark could be heard through out the house.

Mother's foot steps seemed to be running towards The twin's bedroom. Just in time, Mai stuck her blonde head out side the doorway yawning and robbing an eye, "Mommy?" She asked as she spotted her sister and mother running down the hall. The women pause for a split moment, grabbing Mai's Hand and dragging her behind as she ran.

Both girls were confused but also scared. Why would their broth turn on them? The Three of them were just out side the front door for when the mother feel just as a bronze light illuminated the doorway. The women caughed up blood as she scream in pain and screamed for help. Mai Scream in fear as she knelt next to her sister and hiding behind her mother as their brother walked forward.

Neither of them remember what what their brother shout about just before killing their mother. It must of been blocked from their minds. The only reason they the twins live is because of a master water bender who just happened to be passing by. She immoblized the 18 year old Boy saw to it that he was arrested and locked away for every until judgement choose to take his life. As for the girls, She adopted them as her own and raised them in her noble home. She taught them to dance and to live again. For Mia, she helped flush out the painfull imageds of her father and the feel of blood as sher mother bleed on to her youngest child. But there was only so much she could do. Never the less the twins grow up to be quiet the young ladies. Mai being the Heartbreaker, and Mia being the good, cute, and innocent girl she was always meant to be.

Last edited by River on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Omigosh!I'm sorry I know I'm not important but I just have to say how awesome this is!I love the pic!
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm

lol thanks ^.^ Would you like to open a thread with them once they're approved? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Sweet! Hehe, It can be anywhere, idk cause they travel and preform anywhere like festivals or parties. Or is just traveling through a citty, kingdom, or town.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Even though they are Elelemental Nobles and we need the approval of the Elemental King, but since he is not active. I am gonna use my powers as Co-Head Admin and approve the characters. I like them! So approved! Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)   Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai And Mia - The Meokishi Twins (complete)
Page 1 of 1