Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Aki whispered in Kiari's ear

"I am now the spirit of the ocean, I will be with all, of you forever." Aki said.

Then the platform reached the top where the light was shinning in. The forest seemed normal, as they stepped off the platform. Aki appeared to only Kiari, he was a water bender, and it was easier for him to see her. She was standing right in front of her, her brown hair now silver, and her gray eyes pure blue all white though in a form of a spirit. A long white strapless dress with sleeve holes that were drooping from where her arms were up waving to Kiari. A moon spirit necklace was around her neck, her hair tied with 2 braided stands in the front with water tribe crests holding them together. The rest of her hair flowing out behind her head.

"Kiari, now only you can see me, but Soul and Tekara will be able to see me when they go back to camp I will be there wearing what I am now." Aki said to Kiari. Then, she faded in the mist.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Kiari walked with Tekara and Soul back to camp. The two of them were withdrawn and subdued, something that was vastly different from how they were earlier. And also, a sense of failure wreathed around them tightly. He gripped the back of his sister's shirt, letting her guide him. He listened to the sounds of the forest, wondering if Tekara could play with him later, but even the forest mourned to Aki's lost. It made him sad.

She wasn't really dead, though... her spirit still lived on. She was something more important now.

He wondered if he should tell Tekara what Aki had just told him. Tekara and Sol and Soleris would be so relieved to find Aki waiting for them. To find out she was still Aki, dead or not. But something inside him told him silence was probably the best.

He heard the gasp, audible and shocked, that burst from his sister's throat when they finally emerged into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Tekara stopped dead. There was Aki, glowing in an ethereal light, perched just at the center of the site. She was beautiful, her long silver hair flowing in the wind. Her lengthy, strapless dress flowed with her hair. Her eyes were gorgeous and cerulean. Her entire, transparent form rippled, like waves. The spirit of the ocean... was once human. Like the rest if them.

"Aki..." Tekara whispered. Behind her, Kiari's grip slackened on her shirt. He came up beside her, violet eyes calm and full of wonderment.

Tekara turned to Soul. "Soul," she whispered. "Do you think that's really Aki?" She'd never thought she'd see the girl again after she became a spirit. Had she come to say goodbye?
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:58 pm

"yes, it is aki"said soul as he look in awe at the spirit of the ocean.soleris perch beside soul and soul herd a deep and faint voice in his head."it is aki alright".soul glanced at soleris and he found that soleris was looking at him calmly."i didit knew you spoke"thought soul. "its more like a telepath,When you release me in my uber state, my mind has unlock itself so i can do things that i haveit done before, like right now for intesne"soleris thought."Aki knew she was gana die so she became the spirit of the ocean and she is conneted to kiari"soleris thought as he looks at aki.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Tekara   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Tekara ran up to her friend, almost tripping over her own two feet. Her brown eyes were deep with sorrow, and she gazed at her friend painfully. "Aki," she said. "So this is goodbye?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well," Aki said, "I will see you both soon, I will always be with you. Now I am the ocean spirit, I am a powerful water bender and spirit. I have many things to attend to, but I can still travel with you in a human form." Aki said as she transformed into a human.

Aki's hair was a ebony black in her human form, her eyes pure aqua blue, and wearing her hair down. A blue robe with 2 water tribe crests on the wrists. A silver water tribe necklace crest also. Aki looked at Tekara and gave her big hug, "I'm not going anywhere." Aki said still hugging Tekara.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Tekara   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Tekara heaved a small sigh of relief, her arms wrapped tightly around Aki's surpisingly solid form. "That's good. It's somewhat strange, but I'm glad you're still Aki." Strangely, she felt the pulsation of Aki's soul, the smooth, beating rhythm of Aki's renewed essence, like a heart. It's power and strength comforted her. And she knew she had both an important friend and a valuable ally.

Kiari touched Aki's robe and smiled. "Aki... you're beautiful now," he acknowledged. Tekara's surprise was obvious; the boy rarely spoke to anyone except her. "Like the ocean."

Tekara blinked. "I'm going to leave this place soon," she murmured. "Tomorrow at best. I want you to speak to Soul, Aki. He's the one that had the idea to save you."

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 am

"Tekara do we want to go to any new lands together, I heard the Marrow Nation is a nice place to stay, or Ember Island, or the Northern water tribe." Aki Said hoping they would say the northern water tribe.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Tekara   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 am

"The Northern Water Tribe?" Tekara voice reflected both pain and longing. Her father, perhaps, still ived there, her mother having been killed during the raid some time ago. By then Tekara and Kiari were at a distance, refugees in Ba Sing Se. She had no idea about her father's condition. Unboubtedly, he wasn't faring well.

And yet, Tekara missed her old home more than anything. The fear of returning still held her strong, but she wanted ot see the Oasis one last time. She missed the system of canals, all thronging over the ice and beneath snow-bridged. The way he breath misted, lukewarm and sweet, through the frosty air. Once more, she wanted to pull on her seelhide boots and adorn another anorak. Wanted to watch the Waterbenders drain with the master.

She missed her family and friends most, though. Just a glimpse, one last glimpse, would be anough to satiate her.

She smiled. "Yeah. I guess we can go to the Northern Water Tribe," she said. "But we have a long ways to go."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 am

"Well, I have a boat, and if we get to the ocean I can control the waves." Aki said looking in the distance feeling the ocean only 3 miles away. Aki packed up the camp looking at the sun warrior city again, then looking at Soul. "Soul want to come with us to the Northern water tribe?" Aki asked wondering if he needed to stay here to guard it. Aki could feel the ocean breeze wrapping around her and enveloping her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next