Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 am

soul looked back at the forest and heard a faint crumbeling "well the cave just caved in itself so there no point of staying"said soul as he looks at soleris who was eger to go and has adventure in soleris eyes. [i]"yes i want to go, it been so long since i saw the outside world' thought soleris. soul looks back at aki "yes we can come with you, but soleris and i perfer traveling in the skys close to the sun and soleris eyes are like a hawk"said soul.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Aki smiled looking back at her friends, this would turn out well. Aki looked at the direction of the ocean. "Soul can you fly us to the oceans edge, I can call my boat and we can start our way. We should be there there in about 2 days, with Soleris following close behind it should not be far." Aki said and Soleris let Soul climb on then he signaled for us to come on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Tekara gingerly lifted the slender five-year-old on Soleris's back before climbing on herself. "Hold on..." she wondered. "Would it be possible that Soleris could fly us all the way there?"

She didn't really see the point in stopping at the shore when they could fly right over it, but, she supposed, she could have overestimated Soleris's strength. The beautiful, feathered fire-bird was probably not accustomed to bearing the weight of four humanly bodies, especially for two days straight. Besides, at least on a boat, they could sleep and rest without worrying about occassional turbulance and/or falling off.

Tekara gave a long exhale. "Nevermind," she said, an embarrassed beat of sweat forming over her brow. "Forget I ever mentioned that."

Kiari, who'd perked somewhat, deflted calmly and started to stroke Soleris's bright, fiery feathers. As the bird readied itself for liftoff, he clung to the back of Soul's clothing and Tekara, remembering the boy's too-long hair, hurriedly tucked the strands under his shirt so they wouldn't blind her.

"All right," said Tekara. "Are you guys ready?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Aki nodded her head and Soleris started going up in the sky. Aki held her hand out feeling the clouds, they were soft and moist. Aki could feel the ocean close by. Soleris turned blindingly fast downward. Aki held tightly on his ember looking feathers. Soleris slowed till he gracefully landed on the ground. Aki hopped off and took out a water tribe necklace, and she placed it in the water. It glowed a soft blue and changed into a muti-deck boat with a engine propelled by the ocean's waves. The boat with white and had water tribe crest on most everything.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 pm

"Oh, my goodness, Aki!" said Tekara in awe. "It's so beautiful."

Tekara took Kiari's hand, the small boy mystified by the softly shimmering ship, and led him onboard. She waited for the others at the bow, feeling the waves gently stir the anchored vehicle. What does an Ocean Spirit do with a boat of this calibre in the first place? It almost didn't make any sense, but Tekara didn't want to dwell on the fact.

So entranced she was by the beautiful, moonlit waves, she didn't notice Kiari leaning in closer... and closer... until she just so happened to catch him with his knees on the railing.

"Kiari! No!" she scolded, dragging him back. "Don't ever to that!" The boy had always liked beautiful things, trailing after them as if hypnotized. That was partly why Tekara ensured to keep a sharp eye on him at all times. In many ways he was just a simple child.

She found Aki shortly after. "I think this is going to be a nice little journey," she said. She located hers and Kiari's rooms for a moment, leaving her things there, before she met Aki out on the deck again. The young spirit was Waterbending, causing the boat to move at an unbelievable pace.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 am

Aki went into the top deck to start moving the ship, Aki yelled to Soul "I'm starting up you are welcome to come on any time you want." Aki saw Kiari sneak out of his older sisters grasp to watch Aki bend the water. Aki did the bending around the boat then she launched. She was riding a large wave going 100 mile/per hour. Soleris was right on top of us flying as fast as the wave was going. The moon was shinning as bright as the sun while Aki bending the wave. Kiari watched her do these moves he had never seen before. Aki kept bending though the night wondering, if they were getting closer.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 am

its been a few hours since they left sun city, now soleris and soul are soaring over the vast sea towards the water tribe.the moon is crystel light and it lit up the endless sea.when soul looked down to see there freinds were a size of a flea, it was hard for soul to see them but not for soleris.soul rubbs his hand on soleris head and soul felt his cold feathers.
"soleris when we get to the water tribe, you can find a place to rest"thought soul,"lets hover down and get some sleep soleris, your in no condition to be out in the cold"thought soul.
then soleris hover down to the boat and landed on the deck and soleris layed down on that spot and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

((OOC: Okay, I think now we should end here start at the Northern Water Tribe. We'll make a new topic saying: "Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14