Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Soleris breathed a powerful stream of fire at the dragon. The blast hardly fazed the beast at all. Tekara pounded her fists against the bubble, feeing her wound reopen but not caring. "Aki!" she cried. "I'm safe now. I'm ready to help every-!"

Mid-sentence, the bubble collapsed. Tekara immediately felt the scalding heat of the battle across her face. The Queen's dragon swiped at Soleris, but the bird dodged and breathed more fire, still barely even scorching the horrible beast.

The dragon opened its mouth and shot blue flames at the bird, narrowly missing Soul, but fighting with fire in this battle was useless. Soleris absorbed the fire and became stronger, the bird rising high into the sky. The dragon gave chase, and soon they were nothing but brawling specks amongst the clouds.

Both the queen and Soul was shouting commands to their animals, Soul angry and insistant, the queen relaxed and menacing. The wolf guarding Kiari fixed its beady gaze on her, warning her that if she attacked, he would attack Kiari. Tekara gritted her teeth. She'd never felt so uselss.

Suddenly, she had an idea. She couldn't reach Aki's heart from the front. But the back...

Tekara gripped her father's dagger and snuck up behind the queen, whose eyes were stubbornly fixed to the sky just Soleris gave a mighty screech of pain and tumbled a few altitudes. She smirked in delight at this, watching the bird struggle to right itself.

Tekara did not hesitate this time. She plunged the dagger right into Aki's heart.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

"You fool! You have killed the spirit inside of Aki!"

The queen screamed in rage and the image shifted back to the room. Kiari was not tied he was playing with the wolf who was now Aki's and so was the dragon, with the queen sealed in the spirit world for another 5000 years the dragon and wolf needed a new owner. By reasoning, Aki got them.

Soul became his self again and he was breathing deeply from being out of energy. Tekara still had the dagger in Aki and she pulled it out and laid Aki on the silver stone. Aki felt nothing but she could only see, speak, and hear.

"Tekara," Aki said in a weak voice "Thank you for saving me, I am dying, your bother is not strong, to heal me from death. I will part this world." Aki said in a weaker voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

"you will not die aki" then everone looked up to see soleris who was still massive.he look down a aki with his blazeing wihitee eyes "your the first freinds that soul ever had,i will not let you die for i shall give you a second chance in life"said soleris as a white glob of white flames came out of his eyes and drop on aki covering him iin white glob.aki looked in surpriesd"it-it healing"said aki then soleris got smaller and smaller untill he was normal size and he land on the floor and went to sleep due to tierdness.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm

"Soul I will let your bird waste its energy on me."

Aki said in a normal voice.

"Merci oiseau nobal de votre cadeau, je ne peut pas acecpt il."

A white ball of light was in Aki's hands then she shot it at Soleris and he looked at her with sorrow filled eyes as he grew back to his old size. Tekara looked like she would cry any second now.

A white mist filled the room of sadness, a spirit was among Soul and Tekara. The ocean spirit. She came down down from the mist and asked "What has happened here?" "The queen of the forest wanted a sparrow back, and she took her spirit inside of Aki. We have the queens spirit out, but she is dieing." Tekara said. The ocean spirit bit her lip thinking what shall I do."I can do one thing as give her some of my life force." The ocean spirit said.

The ocean spirit lied her hands on Aki and a small blue light healed her wounds and she would not die. The ocean spirit talked with everyone for a long time. She was a kind spirit loving to be around, and waiting to she her best friend the spirit of the moon. The ocean spirit became her human form when she was talking with us.

In a flash of light a tiger was biting her neck. The ocean spirit was gasping for air. Tekara shot an arrow at the tigers skull, a direct hit. The tiger fell to the floor with a loud *Thud*. The ocean spirit was gasping for air and she changed into a fish dropping in the small fountain. Then, she stopped moving. Aki was tearing up in her eyes.

"She's dead." Aki said sobbing

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

((OOC: You did that like... the spirit of the ocean (who by the way is named La) came out Kiari and saved Aki? But the spirit is the only reason he's alive! Well, he has part of the spirit inside him. We could just say that part of the spirit helped Aki. And then died. BTW, how the heck do you kill a spirit?))

Tekara gazed in awe at the dead, albeit beautiful fish, feeling intense sorrow swell up inside her. They saved Aki, but in the end someone still died. It was almost too much to bear. It shouldn't have never happened.

Kiari walked steadily over, the wolf following closely behind him. His eyes were dull, as if he'd just lost an important part of himself, and his face was listless and lost. Tekara's heart broke just looking at him. Instead she drew him close, hugging him tightly. He didn't even whimper when she touched his wouds.

Then, she turned to Aki.

"Soleris tried to save your life," Tekara whispered. "Why didn't you let him? Did you want to die, Aki? Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 am

(( The spirit came from the area La was just going around the world. Also, La was in her human form so she is vulnerably to anyone attacking her, like when she is a fish.))

Aki looked hard at La then, looking at Soul and Kiari. Aki's lips were dry, she just could not get any words out of her mouth. Soleris looked at the spirit, but he was too weak to do it at the moment. Aki summoned up her ability to speak and

"I will save her." Aki said looking at La in a sad way.

Aki turned and walked over to the fountain and saw the fish still lying there,dead.

Aki looked at Tekara, then Soul and she looked at the fish. Aki looked at La then approached her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 am

((I was just concerned because the ocean spirit was the only reason why Kiari was alive. And also... the ocean, what would've happened to it once its spirit is gone? Sorry if I'm being a pain, but that was something really major right there. I'm not mad though, just concerned for Kiari. And the ocean. That spirit was pretty important. And, note: the spirit of the ocean is that black koi fish swimming at the North Pole's oasis.))

Tekara watched Aki walk slowly towards the fish, almost overwhelmed by the guilt in her eyes. How was she going to save La? Was she going to sacrifice herself? Tekara hoped not, because for Aki to do something like that would be very foolish. Compassion burned for her friend hard within her chest.

She still held Kiari, the blank look in his eyes unerrily deterring. He was tired, gripping her shirt loosely in his fists. He didn't have the strength to heal any of them at the moment, and Tekara wasn't going to force him to.

"Aki," she called, pleadingly. "Don't do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 am

"I am not doing anything stupid, I am putting the world in balance." Aki said walking over to the black fish with the white dot on its head.

Aki got on her knees, and looked back at Soul, Tekara, and Kiari. Aki looked at them with her gray eyes looking determined. Soul picked up the fish out of the water and put in front of Aki. Aki lied her hands on the fish and it glowed softly. Aki's body fell over being caught by Tekara.

"She's dead." Tekara said with a small whimper in her voice.

Soul placed the fish in the fountain, and she started to move in circles again. Aki's lifeless body faded into the mist. Tekara and Soul looked at each other wondering what happened. Aki appeared as the ocean spirit. Her eyes turned azure, she was wearing water tribe robes and a water tribe crest necklace. She had soft pink lips and her shoes were black. Aki walked over to Tekara, "Thank you." Aki turned away and faded in the white mist.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 pm

"NO!" Tekara cried. "Damn it!" She pounded her fists into the soil, tears streaming from her eyes. Kiari stood at her side, staring at the spot where Aki once lived. His gaze was enraptured and sorrowful. Violet eyes shimmered sadly, as if he understood what just happened.

"We should've never come here," she said. "I don't ever want to come here again! I'd told her not to do anything stupid, but she..." Tekara wiped her eyes slowly, but she failed to quell the tears. Kiari knelt down beside her, tilting his head emphatically.

"Now she's dead," Tekara mourned. "Come on, Soul. We gotta get out of here."
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm

as soul stumbeld to get up"im so sorry that this happen,we should have never come here"said soul in a sad voice.soleris was very waek but was able to stumbeld towerd soul then soul held on to him so soleris wont fall.The group went out the door and tekara looked back to see were aki was once was before she deid the tekara turned here back crying as the group went back on the platform.then the platform was moveing up toward the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next