Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 pm

The real Aki dropped Kiari in the magic bubble and the queen saw solerish breathing flames and Aki used vises and tied him in the wall.Aki looked at the bubble waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

as soleris was being tied by the vines his entire body lit up in whitte flames roosting the vinees then soleris dived bomb and soard across the ground creating a massive fire wall betweeen the bubbel and aki then soleris went over to the bubbeld and lands.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

((OOC: Oh my god, that was so out of character for Kiari. *Dies with laughter*. He usually doesn't speak. This paragraph mostly deals with Kiari trying to find out what's going on. To make the long story short, he Bloodbends and stops Aki.))

Kiari felt the wind pull through his hair as Soleris carred him through the tunnels, illuminating them with bright, orange light light. He and the bird emerged into a large chamber, fashioned with a beautiful painting of a dragon on the wall. He quietly observed the scene below him.

It was chaos. Pure chaos. Magic was everywhere. He could feel it, squirming under his skin.

Soleris landed, and he slid off the bird, landing lightly on his bare feet. A bubble encased him, solid and smooth. He wondered where it came from.

"Kiari!" cried Tekara, her voice surprisingly muffled and distant. She had an arrow, poising it painfully at her friend Aki. Aki was still, but Kiari could tell she was swift and agile. The arrow would never hit. "You have to Bloodbend! We're trying to save Aki!"

Kiari looked at Aki. She was different. Evil. The taint of her evil made the spirit inside of him shiver.

Tekara had told him to Bloodbend. Blood was inside humans, but sometimes he saw the blood outside the humans. Like on Tekara. He didn't like that, and neither did she. If he didn't bend the blood inside Aki, though, Tekara would not be able to save herself. She'll die.

Kiari got into his form, focusing deeply, and inhaled. He gripped Aki's blood with his fingers, flexed them.

He made her stand still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 am

((OOC:well sorry i dont know what else kiari would say.and beside how would you feel being 5 on a gaint bird soaring in the sky a 100 miles per hour i would do the same thing))))

"ok im gana cover you"sol said as he clench his spear and soleris flew in the air and went to the other side of the wall were aki is,then a wolf lunged at soleris in the air then soleris did a quick grab with his talons and the talons crushed the wolf ribcage making it squel then soleris drop the wolf and soleris made a sound that sounds like laughter as soleris hover in the air waiting for the next strike.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 am

((OOC: Kiari would be fascinated, yes. You'd be able to tell that he's really, really excited, but one of the things he dislikes is loud sounds, i.e screaming, and he's practically mute. But don't worry. It's all right.))

Tekara readied herself, squeezing her eyes tightly for a moment. The queen was still, caught under Kiari's Bloodbending, but Tekara could tell she was furious by the expression on her face. She glanced at Kiari, straining to keep her under control, and knew she had to act fast.

"Thanks Sol, Kiari... Soleris," she said. "I won't miss."

Tekara unleashed her arrow.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:55 am

as the arrow hoams threw the air the 2 wolves lunge at it trying to stop it"nooo"yelled soul then he fires a lighting bolt and it hit the arrow echanting the speed and the wovles hit the chain of lighting and was eletricutied and drop to the ground.sol wach as the lighting arrow speeds toward the mark of the queen soul.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm

A larger wolf came in front of Aki, he was softly glowing green and he was wearing battle armor. The arrow shot thought the air the other wolves attacking Soul. The green wolf jumped in the air and caught the arrow charged with lightning. The wolf tightened his grip and looked around the room for the best target, Kiari. Tekara was looking at Soul not paying attention to Kiari. The wolf ran on the ceiling then jumped down landing on Kiari wincing in pain. Kiari lost focus and Aki had control of her body. Tekara looked at Kiari with fear in her eyes and looked at Soul and Aki filled with hurt and death.

"My, my you both put up a small fight let's see if you can handle this!" Aki said cackling.

Aki shot at one of her wolfs the wolf turned green with armor then he became longer, with claws, wings, sharper teeth, and the ability to breath fire. The wolf holding Kiari dragged him down on the silver tablet ,and Aki tied him down with roots and vines. The wolf howled and all the other wolfs got faster and stronger, like a moral boost. The large green dragon was wearing a golden armor and was fighting Soleris. Soul was fight the wolfs, every time he killed 10, 15 more were coming.

The real Aki have 3 seconds to create a tree magic bubble, that she could not shoot arrows, but rest then get back in the battle. 1 thing is sure, the Forest queen has her fair share of powers.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm

soul got annoyed with the wolves "soleris,get me airbone"soul shouted as the dragon try to snap at soleris but failed as soul herd a chuckeld of amusment from soleris as he dive bomb to the ground and grab soul and then there were both airborne and sol maneg to get on soleris back "ok soleris let try another tactic"said soul in a tired vioce then he press his hand on soleris head and began singing a chant.

Out of my ashes
will rise a new phoenix.

A soaring being
returning from death
proving once again
that life is eternal.

I live forever
because the spirit
never dies.

I will return
in another body
in another time,
but it is me.

The me who is me now
will always be.
As long as I live,
I learn.
And I live
F o r e v e r

then souls body began to glow white as soleris eyes glowing intense whtie as the body glows red then there both ingite into intense white flames acting like armor.The flames were getting bigger and bigger as it was a massive bird of flame with soul in.it has a wingspan of a 3-storie house

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 Fire-p10
(((OOC: this is what soleris looks right now))

tekara,aki and kiari looked up to see the vast beast as in the air then they heard a mixed voice of soul and soleris "I AM PHOENIX,THE SPIRIT OF THE SUN,YOU SHALL BE BURNED FOR AN ENTERNATY QUEEN"the phoenix said
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm

"KIARI!" Tekara scrabbled against her bubble, attempting in vain to reach her beloved brother. Why wasn't it letting her out? Her gaze grew livid. How dare she attack him? she thought. Let me out, Aki, I need to protect him! A haze of red clouded her vision, and she gave an enraged cry. He's just a little kid!

The wolf had Kiari pinned to a metal platform, his huge bulk weighing on the child dangerously. Kiari was somewhat dazed, strugging even, but there was nothing he could to if he was immobile. The child turned his violet gaze in Tekara's direction, as if pleading for her help. Tekara felt tears of frustration blossom in her eyes.

She nocked an arrow and tried, in vain, to blast a hole through the transparent sphere, aiming for that stupid wolf. The arrow shot through, but it failed to provide an escape for her. Failed to pop the stupid bubble. It bit the wolf's skin, and the creature howled, but it did not collapse. Tekara sank to her knees, feeling a wave of horror. She might've just put her brother in even more danger. That wolf might not be stopped with just normal arrows.

Shaking her head, Tekara got to her feet, preparing another arrow. She was positive she wouldn't miss and hit Kiari, but there was still he fear that she would.

Suddenly, Soul started to speak. His voice was laced with both anger and exhaustion. A mantra formed at the tip of his tongue, and Soleris suddenly enlarged. He became huge, almost filling up the entire cavern. Tekara hadn't seen anything so beautiful and amazing in her life.

"I AM PHOENIX, THE SPIRIT OF THE SUN, YOU SHALL BE BURNED FOR AN ENTERNITY, QUEEN," Soleris roared. Tekara thought he looked absolutely fearful.

Oh, God, she thought.

Oh, God indeed.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Aki saw the bird and said "Let's dance." Aki drew her sword.

"Mon dragon tuer l'oiseau des flammes."

The dragon turned brighter and brighter till his eyes were emeralds, his claws as strong as diamonds, his fire could kill all of Ba Sing Se in one breath, his armor as strong as the avatar state, and his scales shine like the sun on the water. The wolf was watching Kiari not attacking him, if anyone attacked him he would attack Kiari.

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 Green-10

This is what my dragon looks like just imagine with green scales and eyess.

Aki took her sword and waved it around her body and she was enveloped in a forest armor with daggers, helmet , swords, bow and quiver of very sharp arrows, gloves, boots, chest armor, and much more. Her heart was protected by fire proof armor and arrow proof. On the top of her helmet was a green glowing energy gem, if smashed she loses a small amount of power about 0.01 out of 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.

"Want to take this battle on my turf?" Aki said. The room shifted with everyone except Kiari was still in the room chained down by vines and roots. The imaged changed a forest cloaked in a magic bubble a large forest. A large circle was cut out of the forest to fight in. Tekara and Soul were looking at the area, in this area Aki was much stronger in her element. "Ready to fight?" Aki said in a challenging voice to Sol. Aki's dragon Dyad, was ready for the challenge he was flapping his wings taunting Soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next