Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 am

The afternoon sun hovered quietly above this mountainous, desolate region. Somehow the breeze whispered historical secrets, and the forest stirred with the life of ancient fragments. Tekara relished the cool wind ruffling her shoulder-length hair, as she hiked along the soft jungle trail.

She, Akira, and her little brother were just nearing a place to camp. A place to rest. She could see a gap in the trees, a place where they could set their things up before exploring a bit more. So far, there's been no one here.

"It's been a nice adventure," she said. "I can't wait to see more of this place."

Kiari cooed in agreement, his violet eyes shining enthusiastically.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am

" The clearing is close we can camp then explore the ruins some more tomorrow." Aki said with her brown hair in the breeze. The sun was setting in the hills as we set up camp. Aki worked on the tent and Tekara worked on the fire. The tent was held down by some spare ropes, and nails. It was a faded green color and inside was blue fur sleeping bags. Aki hung the lanterns from the trees and let her horse graze in the field. Aki put down her bow and arrow quiver inside the tent, then thinking they were still in a strange place she put it back on. Aki looked at Tekara " Well, what did you think of he ruins?" Aki heard foot steps trying to be quiet in the lowing sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am

Tekara nodded. "It was great. I'm still surprised at how different this place is from the North Pole. I - " She paused, she'd heard the footsteps too. Turning around, she readied her arrows, aiming them in the general direction of the footsteps.

"Who's there?" she demanded, nocking it forebodingly.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 am

A girl with brown hair thats curly at the ends, she had it up in a ponytail. She was walking around the forest. Massie heard people in the clearing ahead. Massie then heard a voice saying, "Who's there"? Massie didn't reply. Massie went to the entrance of the clearing. Massie crouched down by some bushes.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 am

Aki put the arrow in the slot and shot and arrow against the tree. The person was gone, who ever was there. Aki sighed and looked Tekara "Want to take shifts watching, I'll watch first." Aki propped herself on a tree and looked into the night sky. Aki heard the foot steps again and shot and arrow, she heard someone say "Ouch!" Aki readied her bow then lowering it knowing they would not come back hopefully. Aki stared into the embers of the fire then looking out again all was quiet.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

((Could you do that? I mean, Massie might not have wanted to get hit with the arrow. Or say "ouch". You know, the rules.))

Tekara stirred in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am

((fine with me))

Massie felt a arrow hit her arm. Massie winced, then took it out, slowly and painfully. Massie then used water bending to heal where the arrow was. This is so BORING!! Massie thought. But she moved her location a little farther from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 am

(( Massie sorry for not asking you. I'll ask in future ))

Aki looked at the moon and it was Tekara shift to watch. Aki went into the tent then thought, A good night sleep will do her well, she has been up all night most of the time. Aki went back to her post watching shadows dance from tree to tree. The wind whispered untold secrets and butterfly's flew to the fire light.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 am

Kiari slowly woke, feeling the moon pull at his soul. The ocean spirit inside of him was restless, as if it were a tide being tugged by the moon. He opened his bright, fuschia-purple eyes, blinking in the gloom. It was eerily dark inside the tent. He didn't like that, not at all.

The five-year-old slid from his sister's protective grasp, the girl murmering incoherently, clawing out with her fingers as if to grab him again. Slowly, he stumbled to his feet, feeling his soul pulse inside of him. Out into the dark night.

He saw Aki's figure silhouetted a distance away. The beautfiul moon really made her glow. Some distance away, he sensed another girl. She was wounded earlier, maybe, but she was fine now. She was a Waterbender, he was glad to realize, like him. But why was she hiding? She should at lease say "hi".

The cool night air made him shiver, but it reminded him wonderfully of home. Then, he looked toward the forest. Why was she hiding. Was she scared?

If she wasn't going to say "hi", maybe he should.

Tekara popped from out of the tent. He looked at her and giggled. She always looked so funny when she first woke up.

"Kiari," she mumbled. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 pm

And sol was gliding with soleris under the crystel clear moon.
"i love this place"said sol as the moonbeams shines on the vast mountians and the untold ruins.soleris glides between the mountains and then soleris tilt his head to the left.sol caught his gaze and see a campsite.he sees littel figures.
"soleris tilt to the left and hover low ok"said sol , then soleris tilted to the left and they slowly get lower untill sol was abel to see that there were peopel.
"soleris drop me off by a near tree"said sol" im gana see if there frendly if something goes wrong ill holler if not ill just call you ok"
soleris nodded and glided low and i jump off and coaught a tree.
i saw solerish land somewere.sol got down the tree and headed toward the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next