Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_voting_barfusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

Tekara breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much! Let's go get Aki."

Tekara stood and glanced around, searching for Aki. Finding the girl some distance away, she came up to her. "Aki, we're ready to leave now," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 am

as tekara chat with Aki, sol went over to soleris "i want you to stay with kaiari and protect him ok"sol said as he rub soleris head and soleris mumbeld a aggrement.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Aki was ready to get the immortal forest sparrow back from the underground room. Aki looked into the dense forest and saw some pillars had fallen " I think it's this way." Aki said pointing to the pillars. Soul looked at the pillars and started marching in that direction. Aki was in the middle so Tekara could make sure nothing strange would happen to her. Soul took out machete and cut thought the undergrowth to reach the pillars.

Aki saw birds of the queen following her, and she could understand their tweets 'Aki remember to use my powers if at any time you feel provoked.' The bird tweeted. Aki listened and to try to see if the powers would work. In her head she said 'Tree branch trip Soul'. The tree branch darted upward with force making Soul stumble and knock his back onto a tree, but no real damage. They were reaching the pillars and into the ruins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Tekara watched Sol stumble, wondering what had happened. In the shaded forest, dappled by patches of sunlight, she could make out her two companions in front of her. She kept a wary eye on Aki, but the girl seemed as normal as ever.

She shifted her grip on her bow, tired of walking with it over her shoulder like this. She was poised in case something should happen, but she was started to doubt that anything would happen at all. They were going to use the dragon to get the queen out of Aki. They'd never have to bother the sparrow.

She hoped.

Tekara sighed and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

sol stumbled he glanced back at Aki who was walking fine.sol look back ahead and see vine coverd pillers with runes.there were alot of trees around so it was a forest shrine.sol looked up to see tree branches cover with leaves and vines. as the group pass some of pillers they enterd a small clearing.there was a hexagonal piece of stone with runes.also there was a fire sybol on the center."everybody stand on this, it will lead to under ground"sol said and the group stand on the platform.sol preeses his hand on the fire sybol and it began to glow white including the runes on the pillers.
then the platform began to sink into the ground.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Tekara was somewhat startled by the sudden jolt at first, but relaxed once the platform began to sink. He was right, she thought. It is underground. She glanced over at Aki, still as expressionless as ever. She knew the spirit of the queen was somewhere inside her, resting, waiting for the sparrow.

She tore her gaze away and focused on the ever-increasing darkness. A circle of sunlight shone above them, its light growing smaller and weaker the lower they went, until it was nothing more than a marble-shaped circle of color above them.

Finally, they emerged in a chamber, lit by torchlight. Tekara wondered how they continued to flame even though it looked like no one had been down here for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Aki saw 2 birds sit on the sinking platform. Aki felt herself going underground. The entrance was closing and the light was fading fast. Aki pulled out her 10 hour candle and lit it creating the underground passages to illuminate. Aki could feel the sparrow was down another 2 sinking platforms to keep it safe. Soul stared walking away from the corridor which led to the next platform. Aki was thinking on her feet in her head. 'If he is going this way is it a trap? Is Tekara in on it? Will they try to get the queen out of me?' questions flashed though Aki's head and she looked at the next room's door, it was a large dragon and a sun warrior symbol in the dragon's hand. Aki saw Soul walk up to the door muttering something under his breath.

The next room is the ancient sun warrior room, where they would take other spirits soul out of the person. Inside is a stone tablet with chains, when this is being preformed the person it much stronger at their bending abilities. If they are chained down that is one less danger. You need 2 people to perform this ritual. One person who is a sun warrior recites the scared oath on the dragon tablet. The other person is near the person chained and is putting a dragon tooth dagger in their heart. Once the oath is read the process shall begin. The dragon tooth rises the spirit partly to talk to the sun warrior and the other person about why this is happening. The victim is in a near death place in their mind, they are falling in a darkness, just falling. The 2 people in the room battle the spirit but if the spirit sinks back into the person they are stronger, and the spirit will fight using the victim. If the 2 people kill the victim the spirit will leave, but then the victim will die in exactly 1 hour. That is how to get a spirit out of the body.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Tekara glanced around worriedly. Aki seemed to recognize this place, and she looked a bit hurt and confused. Tekara felt uncomfortable, as if eyes were boring straight through her skin. No matter what, she had to save Aki, though. That was the reason why they were here. To protect the sparrow and eliminate the spirit inside her friend.

Does Aki know about the spirit? Tekara wondered. That's highly possible. She seems to be uneasy and somewhat hesitant.

"Sol, what do I do now?" Tekara asked. "Are you sure this is the only way?"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm

sol looked backed at tekara "it true that you cant be to sure but this is the only why i know that can get rid of a soul, we can get rid of it this whay or do you want to wait and find another way" said sol.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Tekara thought. "Let's try it this way, Sol," said Tekara. "But what do I have to do to make it work, if anything?" She glanced over at Aki again, the girl standing, aloof, off to the side. She must be feeling very left out. Tekara blinked apologetically before turning back to Sol.

"Just tell me what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   fusion alliance - Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next