Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Settling to talk (River)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Lona turned around toward her mother, her long silver hair smacked the side of her face. She smiled." Are we gonna continue our talk about the little celebration for the baby?" Lona asked. The maid that she asked to make a dress for her came back faster than Lona expected with a corset like dress. It was purple, a color Lona has never worse with blue out lining and it was very puffy." I wanted to know now so I could started choosing and sending invites mother." She nodded at the dress after touching it.

Lona didn't like holding still and she always wanted to know if she looked alright. She ran to the mirror and checked herself once more. She traced her own jawline and touched her lips. She wanted to know if she was prettier than the next princess or the village girls. She realized her mother was still in the room and turned around to gaze at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Rune and Vladimir where next to fight right after the prince. They never took their eyes off each other until someone broke their concentration.

" I challenge the prince or is he scared to fight the best light bender on the planet!"

Vladimir closed his eyes as he already knew who it was, what bothered him most is that he found out about the party. He turned and saw the legendary Azeroth standing with a fat smirk on his face. Rune was shocked from what he said, this man she knew was Azeroth but what was he doing here, her reports had told her that he was in the Vermillion Empire. She sneered as he plans where ruined as she would not be able to pick a fight with the prince and possibly kill him.

Azeroth stood there with his arms folded and still carrying that smirk on his face.

" Well how about I take the king as well, humiliating royalty might be an enjoyable sport. I have yet to have a good warm up in a long while."

Vladimir shook his head as he looked back at the crowd who were more shocked that Azeroth was in the light kingdom more than the open challenge.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am

The light king looked down at the man who entered the arena with serious eyes. The king sat silently on the throne far above the Arena wall. His eyes watched and studied the newcomer who challeneged his son to a fight. It was obvious that the boy had gone from the arena and wasn't back yet. His eyes observed the young woman and the archer from earlier. Both looked disappointed and shookn'.

" Well how about I take the king as well, humiliating royalty might be an enjoyable sport. I have yet to have a good warm up in a long while." Shouted this new comer. He looked at the man for a long while before standing. A smile pasted on his face as he called to the man. "Greetings! Welcome to the light kingdom. I am sorry to annouce My son is not here at the moment as he has not reterned as of yet..." He paused as he leaned on the railing of the balcony he was. "You do speak large though you might not hold true to your words, dear boy. I suggest you choose one from the champians of the aren to fight. I will save the stress from an old man bones, and yours as well." The king gave a smile as he did not like being threatened and honestly didn't wan to have to kill anyone on his unborn child's day.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Are we gonna continue our talk about the little celebration for the baby?" Naomi's daughter asked. The queen smiled and walked over to the Child, and sitting on the comfortable bed. "I wanted to know now so I could started choosing and sending invites mother." The Princess continued.

Listining a moment, Naomi smiled softly, "The Ball for the baby is tonight and I am afraid The invitations have already been sent as of this morning. I do apologize Daughter As I did not know you were wanting to sent them yourself, I wish I was informed Earlier today or yesterday for when We were planning the Events." The queen gave a guilt geaster as she watched Lona run over to the mirror to look herself over. "You are beautiful My dear. I Do hope you have a good time tonight." The mother in her came out as she remebered running to the mirror to see is she still looked pretty. Naomi wondered if The princess was doing it also for the same reason - Though she mostly likely know the answer to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Azeroth smiled at what the king had said. he expected much from an old man and since he knew it was the day for his family it was the reason why he had came to grab the kings attention.

" So are you telling me, the great king of the light kingdom is afraid to challenge me? I hope you do not think you can kill me? A laughable idea as I am the best light bender and I am the best in the world at what I do."

He teased the old man as his eyes were filled with pride yet they were judging the old man. Though is intentions were not to cause trouble but to only get the kings attention. Rune not to happy Azeroth was here, she turned and high tailed it out as Vladimir just watched the girl leave. He himself turned away as he walked out of the crowd as his only real challenge had just left due to Azeroths appearance.

" Now if you won't fight me in a friendly duel then I can understand a man of your....well a man in a seat of power that I find laughable. Yet no I am here for more important reasons which may cost the life of your wife and newborn child."

He said as his eyes were not threatening but holding a hint that there was something he had to say to the old man. He vanished in a blink of light than appeared next to the king as he stood next to his chair and waved his arms like he was letting the king walk ahead of him.

"Quick my old friend as we have much to discuss about you family and peoples lives that are at stake."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:06 pm

"So are you telling me, the great king of the light kingdom is afraid to challenge me? I hope you do not think you can kill me? A laughable idea as I am the best light bender and I am the best in the world at what I do."

The king looked down upon the man with doubting eyes as he smiled. "I have yet to meet a the Best Light bender in the world." Daisuke teased back. He found this man integrating and actually found the worthy modivations to actually look him over. this stranger was had gule and a set to challenage the king straight out. The king liked him already. Daisuke Watched as the archer and the women left the arena. He could feel his senses telling him it might as of been for the best, considering the tension between the two before the stranger entered.

" Now if you won't fight me in a friendly duel then I can understand a man of your....well a man in a seat of power that I find laughable. Yet no I am here for more important reasons which may cost the life of your wife and newborn child." The man said as his eyes were not threatening but holding a hint that there was something he had to say to the old man.

The king then frowned as he did not like the fact of his wife and unborn child being threatened, even if it wasn't from this man. Daisuke watched as The man vanished and as King Daisuke looked to the side, The man reappeared.

The expression on the king's face was serious with watching eyes as he waited for the man to explain.

"Quick my old friend as we have much to discuss about your family and peoples lives that are at stake."

The king Gazed at the man a long time and then nodded. His Eyes looked to the herald and then looked back to the Stranger. "Come, Tell me of this news." He held a hand out to the curtain behind the throne, leading to a set of halls that lead to a chamber of chairs and a table. Two guards posted outside.

As the king made his invation, The herald had begun the next match and the games continued. People soon forgot the recent events that had just occured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm

" I will tell you a story of two clans that hate each other but had a stand off and nothing really happened. The two clans built up what weapons and powerful benders from all over the world as you might have heard of the Dariagazz Oranization and the Twin Blade Clan. Many years later a civil war broke out in the Twin Blade Clan and the Night Angel Clan was born. Now things have become far more complicated as a third power has taken a seat at the table."

He paused for the sake of the information and letting the king catch up.

" Two leaders one form the Twin Blade and the other from the Night Angel Clan were once friends and now enemies. More months had past and still the stand off went on and nothing happened. Then it was broken as the Twin Blade clan attacked the Night Angel clan and kicked them out of the lower ring in Ba Sing Se and now the Twin Blade Clan control the underground network of the entire city, this also includes trade routes to your city. They of course want to expand and rumors are is that the Ball you may be throwing. It is now a target on their list to hit, if they hit your Ball and make a name for themselves and begin a network here. Then a war will break out between the three Clans."

He then grossed his arms as he waited for the king to respond. Then it hit him as he never introduced himself.

"O I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Azeroth. The best light bender in the world. The man who created the idea of Thermodynamics, medicine, and of course I and only I. Have created the ultimate methods of light bending...as well working with the Spirit King to train the avatar has its perks. You know like being immortal, unlimited energy from being immortal. You know funny about that with working with my experiments on creating better fire arms. A gun went off and struck my in the chest yet I didn't die....yeah...."

He said it in a very sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Lona heard her mom and turned around. She nodded, and once her mom left a stylist came in with her dress, he laid it on the bed." Princess, you bath water is ready." She nodded and ran to the bathroom, lavender petals were in the tub, Lona stripped and got it, a moaning escaped her mouth. The water was just right. She cleansed herself with the petals and untangled her hair, she got out and put on a robe, and when she walked out the stylist took her by the hand and led her to the mirror, sitting her down. The stylist brushed her hair out. It was longer than Lona remembered, the stylist then pulled or back and did some type of spiral thing with it. Her dress was slowly put on and tightened in the back. Then her tiara was softly put on her head. She smiled at herself and spun around, the stylist glare at her." Don't do to much spinning and dancing, your hair will fall down and you'll look a ness and you don't want that." Lona stopped spinning around and nodded . She wondered if the baby girl would have long hair for her to play with or nails to paint. She never had a younger sibling, especially a sister. She hated being the youngest girl too, they always said she couldn't do certain things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling to talk (River)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5