Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The mark of Red X ( River ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The mark of Red X ( River ) I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The mark of Red X ( River )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The mark of Red X ( River ) Empty
PostSubject: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

The sound of footsteps echoed through the tunnel, men ran through a carved out tunnel. Many of them carrying bags and guns that had recently come off the market. They ran through the tunnels as a group of men covered in masks all ran in the same direction. Dust was slightly kicked up from all of them running down the hallway, as they turned the corner Red X was waiting for the group. He made a few quick hand signals as he climbed up a man made ladder towards a whole that was cut above him.

Making his way up the ladder the hole led into the Estate. Once on his feet again, Red X pressed against the wall and slowly moved down. He was now inside the wall of the estate, his people had dug their way into the sewers and dug another hole which was right below the vault.

Red X was wearing new colors s he know belonged to a family...or more appropriately a Clan.

He moved silently as the rest of the men climbed the ladder and followed his lead. Red X stopped as he took a knife and cut a small hole in the wall. The blade moved slowly so he would not make too much noise, as the hole in the wall was cut, he made sure the piece he had cut out fell inwards where he was and not out where someone would notice. Dropping the piece in his hand he let it down gently on the ground. He glanced down at his men who all were carrying Flintock and Matchlock rifles & pistols.

They all were looking around at themselves as they knew what they were going to do.

" For the Twin.."

A few of them whispered to each other as nodded to each other and then waited for Red X's command.

Silent as ever...Red X waited for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 am

Skys were grey with the fall of night, leaving the land dark, and only lite by the lanterns and lights of the city. 'A storm must be on it's way..' The thoughts of a woman swirled through her mind, Like the wind through the land. She lend against a wooden piller/colum that supported the house's roof over the deck, sitting silently in peace. She Lived in a traditional Oriental Mansion, walls made of linen and silk, while other inside doors were made of paper. The home it's self was not built like a fortress but was surrounded by a large sterdy wall and guarded by several well paid family guardians. All hired by the Family of Gilrin, A powerful and noble family that resided in the Dark Nation.

Elarang was a member of this noble family. She was the daughter of the head master and the youngest daughter to him. Unfortently she had killed her mother after the birthing, so she was never able to get to know her. Her father was a kind man even though he could act cold and depressing. He was a man of honor and did what he must to care for his family and clan; In effect he had really no time to bother with a daughter like Elarang. Normally he entrusted his childern of his previous wives to his current wife, Keeko. Elarang was raised by this woman but never called her mother, not after everything Ela was forced into by this woman.

Both a person that had everything and yet practically a prisioner of her own home, Ela prefered to be alone. Unlike her siblings, she did not fancy the controlling life of the nobles. Although she would not say anything, she was one that had a passion for something that she was denied. So in result, she remained quiet, holding her tongue, and acted like the doll that her step mother want so badly.

Brown eyes, as dark as night, glanced at the sky. Elarang's lips feel into their own natural position as she held no emotion upon her face. She seemed to search for the moon's gentle glow past the dark evening clouds. The eyes had caught the light breaking though slightly as the wind pushed the clouds along, only to be covered once again. Ela's orbitals feel back down to the earth, now staring upon the gardens infront of her.

There were splashed in the night as the large koi fish thrashed about in the large pond. They much be hungry as they only seemed to trash about for when their hungry. Elarang gave a slight exhale before pulling the colar of her kimono closer to her neck. The kimono, in which she wore, was elegant yet simple. It was made of a light wieghted, crimson Silk and feel upon a white cotten under dress.

Ela considered this her night gown as she was suppose to be in bed at the moment. Only an hour ago, her maid dressed her bed - but Elarang didn't not go to sleep (Obviously). Even the long raven hair was untied and loose for the wind to blow. She could feel the wind gust from the garden and tuck on the dark strands of her lengthed hair.

It was April, Spring, and everything was blossoming into bloom. The cherry blossom trees, the lotus' and even Elarangs Moon and Dragon fruit flowers. They occupied the vacant beds of the garden. Several patches were scattered between the trees and the Pond, The grass and the sand'n'rock garden - Measure to be a fair sized piece of the estate's land.

Elarang's room was located in the emptier side of the mansion. Most of her Sisters stayed closer together but since Ela was young she prefered to move her room to the far eastern end of the mansion. She like the privacy even though it was infact of of the most guarded parts in the manor. The reason being because of the family treasurey only being a few rooms away.

A sigh escaped her lips as ela shifted over, pulling her legs up onto the deck. She was laying down on her side, her head upon her arm - which was out stretched upon the porch. Ela's was feeling a bit tired but was enjoying the sounds of the outside and the feeling of the night air before the storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

A FEW HOURS PASS BY

Red X was still waiting for the right moment, the guest at the manor were going to bed, the guards were more or less extremely lazy during this time at night. His eyes scanned the hallway or what he could see. Yet his hearing never failed him, when he heard the last and final door close. Carefully he whipped out his blades and slide his two blades into the wall. Quickly the blades cut through the wall as the form a large door, he withdrew the blades. He looked at his men as they nodded, he then followed by slowly pushing the door open.

Making sure it would not fall down on the ground waking the hosts.

He grabbed the door and gently rested it on the wall. "" Go..." all Red X said as a group of men carrying guns and bags ran out of the wall. Footsteps echoed through the hallways as they all ran towards the vault. Red X stood at the hole in the wall as he waited till the last man exited. Red X then turned as he ran following the last man towards the objective. As Red X ran by a guard stuck his head out as he had heard the men running down the hallway, before he could say anything his head was cut off by the rogue assassin.

Red X just ran by without bothering to clean up.

As he got to the door to the treasury. Red X kicked the door down as he looked at a metal door. Red X looked at it as the rest of his men quickly got into the room as they dropped down their bags. He never took his eyes off of this metal door, he knew he could rip it open by metal bending. Yet his orders where to use explosives for the fear factor. As his men were done, a stick of this new explosive his people had created recently. A guy snapped his finger as a flame lit the wick. They all ran toward the corners of the room as a few stood at the doorway with their guns ready and aiming down the hallway.

This was too easy, not his tactics, he wasn't use to using technology except his blades and bending. His mind began to drift till a loud bang echoed and shook the walls of the manor. The metal door swung open,' Go get the money and the gold bars." he said sternly.

Then in the wall of the safe, the wall opened up as two more of his men made an exit for his men to sneak the money out.
It was quite cleaver really to sneak two teams and create two tunnels to get the team in and out avoiding the guards.

The first guards turned the corner as guns went off. Bullets and blood hit the wall as the two men fell down on the ground.
Red X was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 am

A couple of hours ago, Elarang had decided to fall back into her quarters. Her eyes felt heavy and her body limp form fatigue. Retreating to her bed, Elarang slept and waited for the bright and miserable light of the next day. Little did she know, she would not wake in the morning, nor would she wake from the gentle tugs of her companion or the chirping of the birds in her garden.

Instead, Elarang would be stirred at moon high. She wouldn’t be awaken yet, as the stampede of foot steps ran through the halls near her quarters. No instead her Panther-cat, Pep hennas (Or Phe-phe for short), clawed she way from Ela’s Side, Hissing and clawing at the door. Those dark eyes shot open as the pupils adjusted to the poor lighting. She waited as Phe-phe laid low at the door, growling with fur on end. Her ears twitched at every little sound as she was now alert.

There was a sound of metal meeting flesh and a loud thud. Her eye widened as she knew that there was an unwanted guest in the manor. Elarang rose from her bed quietly as she stepped silently to the sliding door. Lowering her hand to Pephennas’ head, signaling for her to silent herself. The Animal quickly obeyed it’s master and quieted it’s growl.

Silently and cautiously, Elarang opened the door and peeked out into the dark hallway. The sharp scent of blood stung her nose as The girl covered her nose and mouth quickly. She made out the decapitated body partly laying in the hallway and partly through a door way. Her teeth tightened closer together while her eye brows crunched.

Suddenly there was a blast from right around the corner. Ela’s ear ringed as she lost her footing and feel against the door frame. Elarang saw many shadows pass by her. They were guards, reacting the noise. Ones told her to get back into her room right before turning the corner.

Elarang gasped as she heard the gun shot disbursed into the soldiers and they feel to the ground. Her horror and shock then quickly changed to rage as most of the guards in this section were her friends. She looked to Phe-phe and shock her head as she knew with guns, her companion would not survive the fight. But as for Ela … She didn’t plan on dying yet. But then again this could be a good distraction for her to run without being tracked for running away on her own. But first was first…She didn’t care if they stole all the money from her family but she did care about them killing those who had no choice in their jobs.

Closing the door slowly and quietly behind herself, Elarang stepped forward. Her head turned towards the corner as her eyes narrowed. She still wore the cotton and silk night gown, along with a another silk robe on top. She was barefoot and her hair was still down.

She crouched slowly, moving her hands over her head and swiftly through to the sides. The halls were dark and their was no moon so it was darker than usual. Elarang conjured a shadow in her figure, then stood. As she stood, the shadow stood as well. Elarang then moved her arms, watching the shadow run around the corner. Right before turning the corner she called out, “Miko?!” She called out a random name as if she was running to a dead guards side.

Elarang continued to shadow bend as she crept closer to the corner. As she observed from the shadows silently, she made her shadow figure look upward at the men with the gun. With in moment Ela sent it after them, splitting into 5 figured and hardening their shells. No doubt the men would fire upon them. The woman followed her clones, using them as shields, making her presence unknown until the last possible moment for when she was close enough to strike. Ela was un armed and only had her bending and fighting style that she learned ever so long ago.

One by one, they vanished, poofing into nothing after taking several hits. It was hard to keep them together, especially with so many. Elarang just wasn’t skilled enough. When close enough, Elarang grabbed the closest man on the far right, Twisting around him and knocking him unconscious. If the others attempted to fire at her, The woman would use the man’s limp body as a shield and then - whether they made her use her bullet guard or not - Ela tossed the man at another thief and punched the guy next to him. She struck twice, first - she broke his nose - and the second - She killed him. Sweep kicking the man that was just tossing his limp buddy off of him, she picked up the gun and slammed it into his face twice also. Then raising the gun to her shoulder, she entered the room. Using a weapon like this, her back was open and vendible, But she didn’t suspect anyone coming at her from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 am

Red X noticed Shadow beings, he narrowed his eyes as he looked back at the important men moving the money. he really did not care for the thugs he hired off the street. The smell of their blood filled his nose. Glancing back one more time the rest of the money was being loaded into the hole which his men had cut. He looked back at the hallway and he could see a girl fighting hired thugs. He knew who she was and how rich her family made the clan just now but why would she risk her life when she is definitely out numbered. The two men fired a few more rounds then ran back into the tunnel, the clean out was complete. He could hear that the man of the house was up along with his wife, his eyes scanned the ceiling above him as he could hear more guards were coming. "party is over, go and meet the rest outside at the rally point..." Red X said to his Sergent. The man nodded his head as he ran through the hole...which he was the last man.

Now it was Red X's turn to shine and stall for time.

Then a gun slowly turned the corner the long barrel inched slowly around the corner. He twirled his blades and cut the barrel in half in the blink of a second he arched a right kick around the corner.

An veteran looking man not much past the age of 50 was standing outside. His old eyes looking upon the manor that was on fire. He shook his head as a fire was not in the plan. Men next to him came out from a large pipe they all were carrying bags of money and gold. His eyes moved to look at them, a demon like bird sat on the mans shoulder. It tilted its head to acknowledge the men running across the field and into the woods.

This old man was one of the Officers of the Twin Blades Clan, Sirus the master of mind and dark bending. His outfit was a custom made to suit his bending abilities along with the power him and his pet contained.

" Don't take too long now X....Osaro would be mad it you got hurt... he said out loud to himself as he turned around and began to walk towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 am

Elarang hands seemed to reliquish their grip on the gun as a blade sliced through the barrel. It was Useless now, but Ela never liked the idea's of gun eith way. Her legs pounced her backwards inreaction to the destruction of the weapon. To her suprise she had just dodged an unexpected kick. The woman took deep breaths as if she was getting tired.

Women of the Gilrin main family were never allowed to fight or even learn how to fight. Those that was born with bending abilities were taught to use it in tai chi, in dances, and such. But Elarang did not follow that rule.

Long ago she made the mistake of learning to battle with her bending and it cost her her lover's life. To the day, Elarang was almost shoved away from the world as if she was being hidden from the world of noblity for her "Crime". But ever since that day she recieve news of the boy's death, Ela swore she wouldn't dark bend until she thought it needed. So in effect she lived as a 'non-bender' as she refused to bend for pointless reason. Until today she had held to her word, no matter the situation.

Elarang was out of shape but still contained the knowledge of combat - And in all truth, it actually felt good to fight again. Ela watched the man as she did not move or react until he attacked again. But she did speak to him, "These were good men.. There was no need to kill them." The only words she would say until he reponded.

She was really just letting him know why she was fighting, and honestly she could give a polar dog's ass about the gold and treasure that fleed from the manor; Explaining why she didn't try to chase after it.

There were shouts and screams as men were on their way over to the vault. And with out a doubt her father and step mother would be right behind them. Ela gritted her teeth as she looked down the hall. The long the fight carried on, the less of an opprotunity she would have to escape. Ela stood neutral as she knew she had to make her decision now, "I do not agree with the death's of these men.. but If you take be with you, There is sure more gold for you to obtain." It was a straight forward offer as she knew if she left now the family guards would just hunt her down but if she left with these thieves, there was a chance she could work out a settle agreement.

"What do you say?" She stared at him. Time was ticking and there guards getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am

His kick missed its target yet his body instantly dropped into a fighters stance. Then he noticed her stance...it was sloppy and not well balanced. He let his hands drop as he looked at her. She told him that they didn't need to die, it really did not matter who died or not. he could careless if he had to kill a baby for Osaro or for the clan. The rest of the guards now were at the end of the hallway, phase two of the plan was now in action. He needed the father and step mother to see his next actions. Then she asked to come with him, wait what?

This was not expected.

Though she was a daughter of the family, he never expected one to join the guy who's robbing the family. Then his mother and father locked eyes with him a guard yelled "It's Red X !!". A faint smile crossed across his face, " You're in luck as that was the plan all along...and here...we...go ! " he said slyly as he snapped his fingers and a rock pole hit her in the head knocking her out cold. He slung her over his shoulders," I expect a ransom for the girl...if not Ill come for your Wh*re of a wife old man...the Twin Blades clan expects you make the right choice....o right and we robbed your safe ! Have a nice day ! he said yelling at the father. He turned and ran towards the whole in the wall and he vanished.

Instantly the hole closed up and he was gone.

The girl now would wake up with a blond haired man with sunglasses. His leather clothing was the odd thing about him. His boots were also very clean yet on the back was two swords crossing each other. This symbol was the clans icon, the blond man was quite as he only watched her when she slowly would wake up. She also noticed that she was bound by metal clamps around her arms and ankles, she was a captive held for "ransom" but the clan had other plans for her.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"You're in luck as that was the plan all along...and here...we...go !"

Elarang tilted her head as she was confused by his words for a moment. She wanted to leave this place and wanted it to look like a kidnapping so her parents wouldn't look for her but That was Their plan all along?! In that split moment, Ela felt something she hadn't felt in a while: Embarrassment.

She wanted to ask exactly what he meant, just to clarify but it seemed she wouldn’t have that honor right now. The foot steps stopped right behind Elarang. The woman heard her father gasp as his eye took site of his little girl, The dead guards, the dead or knocked out thieves, and THE man. “It’s Red X!!“ the last words she heard from A family guardsmen. The man snapped his fingers, Ela looked back at him just in time for a rock pole to greet her head. Everything went fuzzy as her body lost it’s control to stand, until she eventually lost consciousness.

The head master Gasped as his youngest daughter was hit and slug over Red X’s shoulders. “Drop Her at once, you Insolent Rat!” The old man shouted out at the man. His wife held his arm as he attempted to move forward towards Red and strike him. The guards advanced forward in a protective manner. ”I expect a ransom for the girl...if not Ill come for your Wh*re of a wife old man...the Twin Blades clan expects you make the right choice....Oh right and we robbed your safe ! Have a nice day!”

The old man Cringed at the statement as he watched The man carry off with his daughter. “That Vermin!” He hissed as he turned away. He loved his daughter dearly but how would he pay the ransom for her? His wife looked at him, “Your not going to let them get me are you?” She was more worried for herself than Ela. The head master looked at her a long time then looked away and at the guards.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling everything come together, Elarang blinked awake slowly. She took a long inhaled breath as she rose her head upward. Her head throbbed in pain from where she was hit. The brown eyes looked through the hair draped in front of her face. Shifting from right to left, she observed her surroundings. She came to notice her arms and ankles in metal cuffs, molded with a chair.

Elarang took notice of the man just looking at her. The girl obviously looked innocent but apparently they didn’t want any resistance, especially after her spar in the manor with the thieves. She looked at him, hair splitting to reveal her face. The woman’s vision seemed to twitch ever so often as it was just a bit blurred. Now Elarang waited.

OOC: OK SO I FOUND PIX FOR THE GILRIN MAIN FAMILY!!! Lol CX
Head master, Elarang’s father:
Spoiler:

Step mother:
Spoiler:

3 Sisters, Going from oldest second youngest:
Spoiler:

Elarang (Nobility Outfit and Combat outfit):
Spoiler:

Younger Brother and heir to the family:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 am

Osaro watched her as she came too from her noticing she was in a chair too he was right in front of her watching. The man just looked at her without saying a word. She could not see his eyes as his sunglasses covered them. As her senses become normal she could see she was in a run down building which kinda looked abandoned. Around her men with the Twin Blade clan symbol was tattooed into their necks. Above her a flag with the very same mark was above her, yet still he said nothing. Just an emotionless look on his face. His arms crossed behind his back, the powerful stern look he was giving. A man with little to no words but just a powerful presents in the room.

Red X walked into the room as he stopped and looked at Osaro and Osaro slowly moved his head and looked at Red X. Osaro then looked back at the girl and turned around walking away.

Red X dropped his head and took a deep breath," Well...that was close. he said to himself out loud. Shaking the odd feeling off he went back to what he was doing. He walked up to the women he had knocked out, taking a chair and he sat down in front of her." Your family is one that I know very well. Though not of studying them it is because long ago they abandoned me as a baby because they thought my Red X eye was a curse...that man Osaro recused me as a baby and brought me to monks who taught me everything....also her" he finished as he pointed at a red hair women. She stood in the corner parallel to where elerang was sitting. The women glared at her, the red eyes of the women held her hatred for the women's family.

" She is the adoptive daughter named Delilah, they said she was killed by an accidental fire or by a demon named Inferno. Which of course is silly...yet she stands tall and proud. also of course part of our little group...which I hear you want to join and before you ask why I knocked you out...cause it would be funny to see the old man twist in rage....you know what it was" he finished with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 am

As her eyes began to align, Ela was able to take in her surroundings better. It appeared the gang’s sign was everywhere. On the man with the glasses, tattooed on the men, and there was even banners that obtained the symbol. Ela watched as the sunglasses man watched her, either apparently going to talk any time soon. It was silent, Like an Indian stand off or more like a focused starring contest - except she couldn‘t see his eyes.

It wasn’t until The man that knocked her out had entered the room. The other man looked at the man names Red X and then back at herself before walking away. Elarang watched as this man took a seat in the chair in front of her and then began to take, . “Your family is one that I know very well. Though not of studying them it is because long ago they abandoned me as a baby because they thought my Red X eye was a curse...that man Osaro rescued me as a baby and brought me to monks who taught me everything....also her"

There was a pause as Ela’s eyes followed his finger to a women in the corner. This was highly unexpected as he told her that he was a member, abandoned by her family. She could tell that the woman he had pointed at earlier did not like Elarang because of her ties with the Gilrin family. Red then went into explaining her story. Ela blinked as she wondered what this had to do with her. She made the offer to them to take her with them, to get her freedom but instead she was still a captive - Just in a different location and with visible cuffs.

The last part caught her attention as she started listening again, ...which I hear you want to join and before you ask why I knocked you out...cause it would be funny to see the old man twist in rage....you know what it was.”

Ela’s eyes narrowed as she stared at him. “I didn’t make the offer to team up with your gang..” She stated as her voice as calm yet reflected stern tones. She blinded slowly as those eyes went back to watching Red. “And as for the reason you knocked me out I care not.. You just pardoned me a reason to leave with out Them sending out a search part..” She pause then changed the subject slightly, “The bounds were unnecessary.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mark of Red X ( River )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next