Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

(TEST RP: A day by the river) Empty
PostSubject: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 am

Kara
Kara looked out from the mountain range seeing the vast of colors of the forest. Kara scanned about looking for her favorite river near the waterfall. Her eyes locked on one location and within a second she was at the river. She waded into the water relaxing on the rocks. She turned to her right hearing a twig break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 am

Kishui walked through the woods, something about the minized light made him uneasy. He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, and kept watch. Shetani walked close behind him, her presence helped him relax a bit, but he could never be to careful. As they reached a nearby river they stopped, the light was perfect here, no way they could be ambushed from the shadows. Kishui took his hand off his sword and walked over to the water "Nice place they have here...." he said, he looked around, him and Shetani were supposed to be meeting the others "Not that I don't mind the alone time with you...but where's everyone else, I thought we'd be late." Kishui walked over to Shetani, he smiled and put his hand to her cheek "Well as long as we're waiting may as well make the best of the moment" he said smiling, he leaned in to kiss her but pulled back as he heard someone walk into the clearing. He pulled his sword and stepped between Shetani and whoever the attacker was, he knew Shetani could handle herself but his overprotective boyfriend genes kicked in. Kishui quickly lowered his sword when he saw who the 'attacker' was, he sighed "Looks like we're not alone" he said, he looked at Kara "So, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Kara looked at Kishui and smiled slightly. "I am doing fine." Kara said looking down at her feet then appeared next to Kishui. "What brings you out here, a little relaxation?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Shetani rolled her eyes as Kishui jumped infront of her. He could be so annoying sometimes. Kara appeared in the clearing, and he lowered his sword. "So how are you?" he asked. "I am doing fine." She teleported next to Kishui. Shetani couldn't help but shudder, her power always weirded her out. "What brings you out here, a little relaxation?" Shetani rolled her eyes. "You of all people should know," she scoffed, although she knew that Kara was just teasing. Still, it was annoying. Shetani pushed her hair behind her ear and crossed her arms, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Kishiu put his hand on Shetani's shoulder "Polite as ever I see" he said jokingly "Well if you must know Kara, we came out here to get away from the noice of the town, we figured we'd take a walk"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

LUCIAN

Spoiler:

A small tabby lion-cat perched on the limb of a tree, listening intently to the conversation going on below. As he waited, he hummed a low tune, gold eyes soft with patience. His long, black tail curled in the air, the fur slick and straight from recent grooming. The tuft of pail hair at the end of the tail quivered as it caught another familiar scent.

Its chops pulled back into a wry smile, and then he leapt from his perch. As he fell, his body was enveloped in a brief, white light, and out emerged a teen, healthy with youth. Thick, slightly wavy locks of ebony hair fell over and around his face. His golden eyes remained the same; catlike and amused-looking. "Hellooooo ~ !" he called loudly, alerting everyone in the vincity. "All eyes on me! Your prince has arrived."

He seemed to remember something suddenly. "Oh -- and your princess! Azami, darling, look see!?"

He peered at Shetani. "Have you been gaining weight?" he asked, smiling.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Aomori was walking along a river really just minding his own business. Letting his mind wonder like he usually does thinking of vast world and great creatures that no one could possible dream of. He was different from the everyone, on the outside he looked like a normal teen, but if someone had the chance to look in his head they would probably go mad from the sights. He a small smile went across his face as he walked a bit into the banks of the water letting it cool his feet and then he walked out of it. Aomori's smile went away as he saw figures in the distance move and then something snapped in his head. He was supposed to be doing something right now, he looked back broken hearted. He could just turn and walk away let his mind wonder off and just be at peace. He let out a soft sigh and lazily lifted his feet and moved forward to the few sitting in a grove hear the rushing waters. He stood next to one of the people, Kishiu maybe. He was never good about learning names of people even though he has been with these people for many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm

A petite girl appeared behind Lucian. Her dark brown hair was shining, her face so calm and serene. She giggled at Lucian, him calling her a princess.

It was Azami.

She looked so elegant, linking her arms with Lucian.

Azami laughed, "Lucian! Don't be so rude, you look fine, Shetani." She looked at Lucian and smiled. Azami then gave a soft yawn.

Suddenly, two large pure white wings appeared from her back. One laid on Aza's right, leaning on her. The other wing was over Lucian. Azami quietly watched the conversation, staying close to her mate.

Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Shetani's eye twitched. "Come again, B*tch?" she snarled. With a flick of her finger she pushed Lucian back fast until he almost hit a tree, then pulled him back again. Her eyes flicked over towards Azami, who had sprouted her wings. Elegant, angel wings, so unlike her small and unusable red bat wings. Devil wings. Shetani was the complete set, wings, tail, eyes, attitude. Thankfully she didn't have the horns. Azami was an angel, and she hated her for that, but she was one of them, so she was okay. Lucian was the goody two shoes, who pissed her off. Yet she could never bring herself to really hurt him, he had good if not confusing advise.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Quan looked and the dense forest seeing a clearing up a-head. His bright blue eyes gleaming. Quan heard Kishui and the other talking. Quan sighed and came into the clearing. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I was doing...something." Quan said looking at Kara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: