Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The mark of Red X ( River )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Red X turned away as he could tell she was crying even after her outburst of defiance to the truth he had just told her. These walls were not so warming once seeing his sister begin to cry for him it was more torture. Sagittarius her cousin rest against the wall as she too knew who Inferno was.

" That thing use to be human a while back. Until he read a book from Demon Island which turned him in a Half Spirit half Elemental. He was imprisoned for years by the Vermillion Firelord way back until released."

She growled at the thought of the demon. A being with so much power was unreal to her even at her state. She had tried so much to fight him and beat him with Red X but in the end they lost. She looked over to Vladimir as he too was listening to the conversation. Much like him he had demon blood in him but nothing like Inferno had.

" Hey don't luuk at me like dat, my ability came from a hand me down not a demon buuklet"

The mans voice filled with a demonic accent, the only demon that was allowed to join the clan. His abilities techniques caught Osaros eye long ago, yet he joined much after Red X first joined.

" What about Jarlex the jewel ?"

One of the small ranked members tossed out that name. Red X looked up at him as he knew that name very well. That man was the only one to ever defeat the monster in combat. Osaro was watching and listening from the shadows but his eyes never left Elerang. How that women brought out the kindness from Red X, he hated it and was very displeased. Red X looked back at Elerang as he opened up his jacket and showed her his chest which was scaled two the point of second degree burns but they were covered by medicine had placed on before he arrived back home.

Osaro got back up form the shadows and everyone became silent as they watched him.

"Get back to work"

Was all he said as everyone scattered but his eyes never peeled from Elerang as he lowered his sun glasses. Demonic looking eyes looked back at her, like the yellow eyes of the demon himself was peering into her soul. A demonic spirit peered over his shoulder and smiled revealing sharp and pointy teeth which more jagged then sharp. When she blinked he was gone like the wind.

Red X walked over unaware of what Osaro did to her," Come on I have to get you up to speed with the Clan and get your training started." he said as he motioned for her and her body guards to follow him and the other officers of the clan.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am

Ela was caught in her greif and disbelief, fighting the tears that blurred her vision and wetted her cheeks and lap. Before this day, Ela would have never of showed her true feelings infront of others. With any other news, She would've taken the news and cried or morned when she was alone. This was unrealistist.

Their cousin spoke of the thing's history; The thing that killed her father. Ela listened as she forced her self to calm down. No matter how much she tried the bodies natural reflect kept coming. Then she had that cold chill trail down her spine as she felt as if she was being watched. Looking up with puffy eyes she tried to listen to what was being said while looking around. There was a man also listening and replying to the woman as she looked over at him - But then she noticed Osaro. He seemed to stare at her with an uncomfortable stare. Ela watched him, breathing in staggered patterns. She became uncorfortable as He opened his jacket and looked away. Her eyes looked to other places before falling back on him. 'Burns.. how?' She thought before watching him as he called for all to get back to work. Once again her eyes veered away as he walked past her but then she couldn't help but to look back at him. He looked at her, lowering his shades and revealing his demon like eyes. A shiver ran up her spine as she could look away from thoses eyes that seemed to peer into her soul. A wicked smile of sharp canine teeth flashed back at her just before she blinked and he was gone.

The eyes of dark oak stared at the place he once was until Red caught her attention. "Come on I have to get you up to speed with the Clan and get your training started." Red walked over, wanting her to follow along with the others. Ela inhaled and then exhaled before standing and following.

This was her new life now, weather she wanted it or not and now she would have to learn to survive - And Learn of the truth behind this Osaro. Let the Training begin...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 am

Dipping and dodging, Sagittarius moved like the wind as she dodged Elerangs dark bending attacks. With a mixture of rolls, jumps, dives, spins, and everything else part of her tricks. She never looked at her at all when she was training with her. She felt the energy around her to see where it was coming from. Red X sat back and watched the two spar, well mostly watch her cousin just dodge her attacks. Red X shook his head as she was not taking this seriously at all. Though he will acknowledge Elerangs improvement over the last four weeks she has been in the clan. He looked back at a book, his fingers sliding down a list over the few guards back from her mansion that her father owned.

They had been a part of the clan as well and were merely muscle for the men who stole or sold weapons into the city. He looked back up as Sagittarius was not moving anymore and she didnt seem tired at all.

"She is a slow learner is the dark bending arts, I heard she was the best in her family or in her Kingdom besides the king."

Red X huffed at that remark as he knew far better benders than the Dark Nations king. He watched as his sister seemed to get tired. He got up and motioned for Safittarius that enough was enough and it was time to take a break. She rolled her eyes as she walked to a chair and sat down. The lower ring of the earth kingdom had many spots to secretly train your bending techniques and skills without attracting attention.

"You are getting better but you seem to have your mind on other things. What has got your attention? You must clear your mind as if anything distracts you in a real fight...that split second could mean like or death"

He tried to have her understand her new life that he gave to her. He gave her a chance to really discover who she really was and what she wanted to do. Though he was not sure if Osaro approved of her in the clan as he mentioned to him that he had grown soft ever since she had join and he wanted her out of the clan. This was not an option for Red X and he would keep it to himself.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 am

Elarang had been pushing the petle to the metal for the past few weeks. Working hard through determination, helped her progress through the blood, sweat, and tears. Most of the time she would train with Red and Sagi - Sagittarius - and other times she would test herself again some of the other members. There would be times she'd win, times she nearly win, and times she would fail with some minor injury. Never the less, Ela was bound and determind. She had been locked up and rule for too long, she craved the feelings that rushed through her body of being free.

Thoughts would constantlypop into her head of the news of her father horred death. The event would animate into pictures and play in her mind. This was her fuel - part of it at least. Yet without fail after each clip of death, her eyes would see that demonic face that Osaro gave her. It was distrubing and actually quiet frightining, knowing he could most likely kill her anytime he pleased. She knew he was strong. Hell, he wasn't the leader for nothing.

As her punchs connected with the air and her kick swinging though nothing, Ela's mind would reflect on these events. She was distracted and fustrated as she kept missing. Sagi was fluent, quick, and peaceful as Ela was flustered, one-step-behind, and Tired.

"She is a slow learner is the dark bending arts, I heard she was the best in her family or in her Kingdom besides the king." Sagi would state, almost sounding like she was trying to insult Elarang - Though Ela was too outta breath to even address the remark or even get angry.

Ela's Eyes looked to Red X as he seemed to still be reading some sort of book. It wouldn't be long before she would finally sit on the ground, breathing. Her body had been under alot of stress after Ela had been forcing her self to train constantly. Her body wasn't uses to it and most of the mucsles had before was from her previous years of training with her old ... friend. It had been too long.

"You are getting better but you seem to have your mind on other things. What has got your attention? You must clear your mind as if anything distracts you in a real fight...that split second could mean like or death." Red seemed to be encouraging her somehow.

With a Sigh Elarang nodded, "I know.. I am trying, It's just..." She paused, thinking, "I think.. I need a bit of water for a moment." Ela lied as she decided to keep her thoughts to herself. She had told Red about Osaro yet but it wasn't anything important so why say anything.. Even though she couldn't get his face out of her mind.

Ela stood as she walked over to a barrel of water and lifted the water to her lips with cupped hands. Afterwards she turned back to red, whipping away the sweat from her face with the cloth bracers she wore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Red x closed the book he was reading and looked at his little sister. He had a lot on his mind as he could tell Osaro did not like the new member to the clan, yet he also did not like that Azeroth had been seen recently. The only reason why that man ever came out was to be a adviser to the leaders of each nation or to consult weapon plans with the clan or possibly he was following Inferno. The idea scared him to even think about that demon. Glancing back up at Sagi as she was not amused nor tired.

"Give the girl a chance as she was pampered as a royal all her life. Now she is in the family a little slack would not hurt."

All Sagi did was roll her eyes as he sat down on the ground cross legged. He glanced back up at Red X with a purpose in her eyes, something was on her mind.

" I saw Exodus today."

Red X quickly looked at her in disbelief as he knew the only reason Exodus would be here if there was a argument in the clan as Osaro and Exodus never got along. Why would he be here? Why would his old master be here? That moment a gun went off as it barley missed Elerang. Red X dove and pushed her to the ground as he layed on top of her covering her from the bullets. A large rock dome formed over the two of them. Sagi jumped behind a wall as she too hid as a wave of bullets pounded the area around them until minutes later they stopped.

Red X removed the dome as bullet hole littered the ground as he knew only one person had a firing squad...Osaro, he had been betrayed. Sagi came out from hiding as she too had the look of pain on her face from the betrayal.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 am

Elarang was taking a breather as the two talked. Her lips curled at Red's comment but left it be as she knew it was true. she had been pamper because of who she was, but now that was going to change. Ela pulled the water to her face as she bent over the barrel. The girls hands tightened as her eyes enlarged as a bullet flew past her head. It wasn't even mila-seconds before red knocked her to the ground, bending earth around them.

Ela's hands covered her ears as she tightened into a defencive ball as Red layed on top of her to protect her from the shots. They were loud and fast. Faster than anything She had ever encountered before. The firing seemed to last for ever until it finally stopped. At that point, Red would lower the hole-filled earth shield. Ela then slowly gained her ground again in a sitting up position as she looked around at the bullets that had fallen to the ground. What was this weaponary? Something she hadn't encontered before.

After tracing the land scape for attackers, Elarang's eyes trailed back to Red. By this time, Sagi had fleed from her hidding place to join Red and Ela. The look in there eye's were the same - betrayal.

Elarang could only guess, "Osaro.. Were those.." She started as she really didn't want to say it as she could already see the pain in they're eyes. By the end of of her last word, Elarang knew the answer and she knew the cause... It was because Of her and how she appearently had changed Red. But why try to kill Red X and Sagi also? She guessed some point of his logic made since but it seemed so unfair to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:06 am

A few more gun shots echoed in the city as Vladimir came around the corner as his arm was bleeding from an obvious gun shot.

"We must go it is a rebellion! Exodus is breaking away from Osaro!"

He yelled as he came running up next to Red X, Sagi looked confused as she thought that the rebellion were just rumors spread around by some members upset with Osaro's cruel reign on the clan. A few more gun shots echoed and a few screams of people running away from the violence. Red X nodded to Sagi as she just ran towards the wall as she scaled it and vanished on the other side of it.

"My brother, we are going to run to the Northern Water Tribe in our second base Exodus made in secret from Osaro."

Red X narrowed his eyes as he could not believe that the civil war in the clan would really start. He looked back at Vlad and nodded as well, Vladimir bowed his head as he ran away towards the dame direction Sagi went. He turned towards his sister as he looked at her with grave eyes.

" Welcome to the Night Angel Clan and our new leader is Exodus. Here on out I am your first Lieutenant and congratulations you have been promoted to Corporal. We must retreat to the Northern Water Tribe and collect ourselves."

He said as he waved for her to follow him as he too ran towards the wall and jumped over it with style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mark of Red X ( River )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4