Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The new Area (River) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The new Area (River) I_vote_lcapThe new Area (River) I_voting_barThe new Area (River) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The new Area (River) I_vote_lcapThe new Area (River) I_voting_barThe new Area (River) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The new Area (River)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new Area (River) Empty
PostSubject: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 am

Kiki was a bit drowsy from last night. She'd been hauling bags back and forth to different areas for cash.Vesi rested on her lap and she stroked her. She opened her hands and her tired eyes fell upon a few coins in her hand. All that work and she'd only gotten barley a dollar. She leaned on the building of a bakery. The smell was over whelming and she was starving. Unfortunately she couldn't afford anything in there. So she sighed and leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment. She began to doze off images of the man that had rescued her danced in her head. She shook here head and her eyes opened and she moved her hand to he side as the palm of her hand brushed on the handle of the dagger. Kiki wasn't one for fighting but she had it for protection reasons. She wished she could of used it last night. When she'd been able to sleep for a bit last night a man had stolen two dollars from her. Now here she was hungry and with a dollar she'd managed to hold on to. She turned and watched the street and people passed by and Vesi watched the distance it seemed like a figure was moving towards her but, she wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 pm

River
The new Area (River) 1266-9

The sun was at mid-sky as a women merged through the cities gates, looking about. From the looks of it, she was from the one of the watertribes. Her name was River and she was a waterbender, as most could tell from the sattle of water on her waist. She payed no mind to most merchants that greeted her, trying to persude her to buy their goods. The road to the Elemental kingdom had been long, as well as the traveling time. The only reason she stopped here was for supplies and supplies only.

The women stopped at a few shops as she gathered Items and stuffing them into a bag on her back. River knew exactly what to get and she made her round fair quickly. She spent the past years of her life traveling and not staying in one spot to long. She was always alone and never really communicated with anyone or even traveled with anyone. She always prefered to be alone and the only thing she allowed to accompany her was a Giant that sat upon her shoulder. The bird looked at each person as they passed them by. Every so often the feathers ruffled and then flatend after passing a person the bird found supisious.

River was about to move on out of the City for when the fragrances from the bakery caught her nose. She gave a slight smile as she sniffed the air, looking towards the bakery. She seemed to count her money then smiling; She had enough to get a delicious pastery snack or two.

She walked to the doors of the shop only to see a No pets allowed sign. She sighed as she looked at the bird, "Wait here, keho. Ok?" The bird rubbed against her cheek and flapped down to a crate on the side of the shop, watching River enter and browse the goods. He knew that River would share what ever she got so he waited patiently for a bit. That is until his curiousity took over and he started to look around.

Keho had noticed a child on the side of the bakery. He tilted his head as he flapped down infront of him. He noticed the pet rabbit on her lap but took little notice to it. He was more interested in the child. Keho was a Monk Parakeet-Parrot and was a bit bigger for his speices, standing about 2"7 ft off the ground. "Raa.. Hello!" It spoke looking at her, waiting for a response.

Keko
The new Area (River) SKCOD00Z-1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Kiki lifted her head and looked at the bird. "Why hello there." She said reaching her hand out to stroke him. Hopefully the bird would let her. She'd never really seen a talking parrot but there's a first for everything. He was a handsome bird that reminded her of tropical forest colors. Maybe the bird was from there. Vesi looked at the rabbit and his ears went up and he looked at the bird puzzled. Vesi couldn't understand how the bird had spoken English. Vesi couldn't do that he was a bit jealous he squealed toward the bird and twitched his nose in greeting.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am

The bird pressed his head into the child's hand, giving his feather a smooth ruffle. "Keho, Keho." The bird looked at her, almost looking as is it was smiling. "Keho, keho" It repeated looking at the rabbit then giving a crook of greeting. The Bird seemed nice and different but it took no mind to it. Keho just seemed to socialized with the other animal and the child.

River walked out of the shop with a bag full of bread rolls, looking to the place where she Keho. She was shooked at first as she didn't see Her companion. Just when she was about to call out to it, River heard one of his playful calls. Curious, she looked around the corner, only to find him with a child and rabbit. She blinked for a moment, walking over to them. "Keho, Mal-lock." The words seemed to command the bird as it fly up onto her shoulder in an instant. She looked at her pet and gave a side-ways smirk, "Silly.." She whispered, looking down at The child. River Blinked a moment then gave a faint smile, kneeling down before her. "It seems Keho has taken a liking to you." The water bender smiled at her. The bird crooked as it spoke another word, "Love, Love!"

River gave a chuckle as she look to keho and back at the girl. From the looks of the girls clothes she seemed like a street rat, not mean in a bad way, it just ment she loked homeless and leaving off out each day's suprises. "What's your name, girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Kiki looked at the woman, "I'm Kiki." She said as she watched the bird and stroked her rabbit. Kiki wasn't quite sure on why the girl was being so nice to her. Normally people were rude to her. One time a man had even throw dirt in her face. Vesi laid his ears back and her rubbed his head into her hand. She smiled and rubbed the rabbits head in a circular motion. She looked back at the girl waiting for a response. The girl has to be 20 or 21. She looked like a water bender perhaps she was one. This was the water bending district.

((Sorry it's so short.))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am

"Kiki... What A nice name." She smiled, then standing. "You wouldn't happen to know where a Blacksmith and an inn would be, would you?" She Smile, pulling two rolls from the bag, holding them up on display. River's motions suggested if the girl lead her to these places, she would give her some of the pasties she just bought.

The roll seemed to steam as it was freshly baked. With river's tattooed finger's graspping the roll's sides,the soft exterior caved in slightly as the fluff with in clumpped tastefully. It seemed tio call out to the girl in a tempation on delicious smells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Kiki nodded, "I do actually." She said smiling, "I'll show you too them." She stodo up and began to walk with the rabbit hoping along. (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Area (River)   The new Area (River) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Area (River)
Page 1 of 1