Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The mark of Red X ( River )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Red X just smiled, " O they are very much needed or would you rather have this women tie you up?" he asked as he looked at her. The women narrowed her eyes and began to walk over slowly to her. Red X turned his head looking at her,"" Boss said we can not harm her...don't squeeze the life out of her.." he said again in a stern tone. The girl simply rolled her eyes as she grabbed the girl by her shirt and lifted her over her shoulder and firemen carried her.

[color=green]" Don't struggle too much..I wouldn't want to hurt you...[/color=green]" she said somewhat sarcastically. Red X just laughed as he walked by and began walking towards the door. Their next stage of plans was to meet up with the Parents of Elerang.

The exited and she could see she was in the lower ring of the earth kingdom. They followed the alley ways and avoided the people, now after a few turns they were on the docks but more like a secret dock that had the clans flag waving above on one of the boats.

" Now the long trip back home... Red X said as he climbed onto the boat. Delilah tossed the girl into the boat as she herself on into the boat. She sat next to her as she just left her on the floor of the boat not really caring if she was comfortable or not. Red X watched at how the prisoner was treated, " A little sis, the boss thinks that you will join up with us. Fact that two of your siblings did...why not follow in your familys footsteps and join... he said as he was cut off when Delilah put her hand up to shut him up.

" The girl can't fight and how easily she was tricked back at her home...she must not be that smart...why bother! she said as she snapped at Red X's statement. Red X just shrugged his shoulders.

Soon they arrived at the dead drop or the meeting spot where her father and possibly his son would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Elarang watched him, not even bothering to give him a reply to his response and question. The steps of the woman came slowly over to Ela as she quickly noticed. Red Looked at her, speaking in an order like tone, " Boss said we can not harm her...don't squeeze the life out of her.." From the looks of it the woman didn’t like that but complied none the less. Ela turned her head as the woman picked her up by her kimono’s caller, and like a sack of potatoes, The woman tossed her over her shoulders.

Ela twisted rebelliously, “This is unnecessary!” She snapped at the woman. “]" Don't struggle too much.. I wouldn't want to hurt you…” It seemed to be all she say, sending Ela silent with a sharp exhale through her nose of annoyance. The group walked on after gathering the ‘Merchandise‘ , and made their way out of the building.

Ela watched, and took every detail in as they went. ‘The earth kingdom? How long was I out?!’ She though as the last thing she knew was she was in The Vermilion Dragon Empire. She gave a nervous glop as she wondered if it was a good Idea to leave like she did, where were they taking her now? It didn’t make sense, why would they bring her to a place so far away, wait for her to wake, and then take her some where else? Elarang kept her ears sharp as she waited to see if she could get any details of their plans.

The group came to the docks, there was no one around. Once again, Ela noticed the flag about one of the ships. A secret dock, maybe? " Now the long trip back home... ” Red X said as he boarded the boat. The woman who carried Ela followed him, also boarding the vessel. Ela was tossed roughly inside the boat. The girl gritted her teeth as she landed on her shoulder. Ela glared up at the women with a scowl on her face.

Red X caused her attention to revert from the women, “A little sis, the boss thinks that you will join up with us. Fact that two of your siblings did...why not follow in your family’s footsteps and join…” Just before he was able to finish, the other woman disagreed with him, speaking her mind, “The girl can't fight and how easily she was tricked back at her home...she must not be that smart...why bother!”

Ela looked at her then back at Red X, She said nothing at first. The noble woman rose into the best sitting position she could obtain and moved her head to brush her hair out of her face. Her eyes focus on Red first as she spoke, “I would prefer to not be caged by something else after I would of broken out another cage.” She said, reflecting on her thoughts from the manor a while back. Then turning to the women she just looked at her, Ela was about to say something but just looked away as she decided not to say anything.

The boat arrived at another set of docks, Ela looked around. Where were they? Then She spotted her Father and several of the family’s guards. Elarang growled as she then looked at Red X, “I thought we had a Deal..” She sounded betrayed as she glared up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 pm

As they arrived at the docks and looked at the Elerang after she thought they had a deal. He smiled and just shrugged simply,"Gang member...." he said as his eyes said it all, he was grinning under his mask. The women grabbed her and placed her over her shoulder and they walked towards the meeting point. Up ahead was her father and mother along with two other body guards.

Red X knew that this could possibly be a trap but he had many ways of escaping.As they were walking towards the meeting point," You see we are not the bad guys....we more or less steal from the corrupt and keep it. So it's kinda like we are tossing your parents in a time out" he said mocking her parents. Indeed he had plans for her and her parents but soon they will be revealed. He stopped as he signaled to drop the girl and the women carrying her compiled. Red X then paused as he locked eyes with his father then he looked back at the women," I am sorry but I know Osaro didn't tell you but...you been replaced my friend" he said tilting his head to the side. He chuckled as the women looked angry and shocked but before she could say anything a large curbed blade came and split her in half. The sound of metal cutting through bone as another women stood there. Her long white hair danced in the wind.

It was Sagittarius Elerangs cousin who had vanished after her father passed away.

The womens blue orb like eyes looked at her," You look pitiful Elerang..." she said calmly. Red X giggled a bit as he shook his head, he grabbed the rope that was tide around her and he dragged her towards her father. They stopped when they came close enough, her father now could recognize Sagittarius his cousin and Red X.

Red X stood Elerang up and brushed the dirt off of her," Got to present your daughter well old man!" he said mocking him. Then he paused," A few things before we start, you know Sagittarius your cousin and actually you have met me before when I was a newborn to be exact ! Now do not get confused as I will explain it all clearly." he said taking his hood and bandanna off his face revealing who he really was.

"Do you remember long ago a baby who was born with a Red X in his eye like mine? You should you had me tossed out thinking I was a curse, do not even try to deny it as I was told by my birth mother long ago and by the monks who had trained me! So really what you have here is a family reunion.....hi dad..." he said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 am

Elarang hissed at him for his betrayal, beginning to struggle to free herself from the restraints. It was no use and in a matter of time the traitor ordered the women to get Ela once more and bring her with them to meet the Gilrin head master and his guards.

Ela was really upset as she knew she shouldn’t of trust him and eventually she stopped struggling. The women tossed ela on the ground once more. It hurt but the young woman seemed to not complain. She just laid there as she was remained of how weak she was still. The raven hair was tossed over her face, hiding the tears that slipped from her closed eyes.

She winced at first as she heard and then saw the women how carried her being slaughtered. Blood would spray across Ela as she sat at the woman’s feet. To her surprise for when she opened her eyes again her cousin stood there above her. He commented on Ela’s pitiful-ness but Ela said nothing. The woman had nothing to say because it was true. She was pitiful, and weak, and above all caged & chained away once again.

The feeling of the rope could be felt as he began to dragged her closer to her father. She went limp, making herself as heavy as possible but it seemed not to effect him. In the end she was stood up, brushed off, and presented to her father.

There was talk but Elarang did not pay attention as she had no reason to listen this was a conversation between Red X, her half brother, and The head master, father to both Red and Elarang.

The old man listened as had almost already figured who the boy was, even with a mask on. He couldn’t say he was surprise and in fact knew the boy would return to him for his past actions. “Don’t mistake my silence as confusement, Boy.” The old man snapped, “I am not your father, I have only one son.” His voice as stern and cold.

Long ago, for when Red came into the world, It was The old man who exile the child. If it wasn’t for the child’s mother, The head’s first wife and mother to his eldest 3 daughters, Red would have been killed. The women begged and begged to spare the boys life and to let him live - whether it be in the lower ring as a commoner or far away. The old man had granted permission for the child to live even though one day he would learn of the truth and seek the Gilrin family.

The father looked his daughter over, she was dirty but at least - from what he could see - Unharmed. Ela didn’t make eye contact as she knew that he knew she didn’t want to go back. Never the less, he didn’t care and was here to pay the ransom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 am

Red X tilted his head to the mans comment," One and only son? Sure if you harbor weaklings in your family....you...look at you and look at me. I should be in charge of this family. I would increase the well value of the net worth and make the family rich beyond its imagination. Though now since I belong to a knew family which as I hope you know are the Twin Blade Clan who robbed you of maybe 80% of your gold and coin. If you say O well I have other vaults....yes we know we hit most of them yesterday." he said mocking him like a teenage would revolt against their father.

His eyes watched him, he was not sure if he had a trap planned or was really going to pay him. he knew he didn't have much left and most certainly had told the Fire Nation about what had happened yesterday. Sagitarrius looked at Elerang as she could see how ashamed she was, she seemed beaten and giving up at the same time. She walked up behind her as she placed her mouth next too her ear," Be prepared for your future young one. Even if it is not a life you choose." she said as she walked back to her original spot.

Red X laughed as his eyes went back to his father. "Even if you won't admit it you wish your "son" was as good as I am. I mean I kill for money and never been caught. I have made it bigger than whatever you tool of a son will get in life. So how is he doing? Your son ! Is he ok? Getting along with the ladies? Does he know that you tried to condemn a baby right from birth because of a birth defect in my eye...you know the red x. Who knew that I would become one of the best Dark and Earth benders on this planet ! Sagittarius is a water and dark bender...a damn good one too !" he said as he paused to look at the old mans expression.

He smiled.

"Show me the money" Red X simply said.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 am

Ela felt her cousin’s lips draw close to her ear as she whispered, "Be prepared for your future young one. Even if it is not a life you choose."

The young women eye’s glanced to the side towards the ear the women whispered into. The words repeated in her mind as Elarang attempted to figure out what they could possible mean. At first she thought she was talking about Ela going back to the Gilrin manor and living out her days there but then it occurred to her. Red X’s past words echoed in her head about her joining the gang. Could that be what she was talking about? Elarang thought on it as the two men talked. For a slit moment, she considered it. She would be able to fight and get away from those that limited her to her room and garden - But, she would have to part take in the gangs activities. She would have to steal and kill, and those were things that she was not willing to do. They were barbaric, but was it better than her life now?

The man had been listening to the man’s relish, he seemed to talk for when seemed like forever - just like a rebellious child craving attention. “Your arrogance is foolish and you speak as if you ever had a chance to run this family - Stupidity. You have no honor, to restraint, and no respect.. Even for your own sister.” There was a pause as the old man stared him down, “You think you are strong.. Mistaken, you are nothing more than a attention deprived child who wants the affection from those that he shouldn’t even bother. Pitiful and disgraceful.”

The old man Scowled at Red as he told the man to pay up. The head master turned and signaled for the guard to come forth. In his hands was a locked box, heavy of gold coins and jewels. “In full..” The old man hissed as he looked to his daughter, “Pass over my child and I will send the box your way in the process.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 am

Red X plan worked he hit a nerve with the old man of course he let him run his mouth. Then he brought his hands behind his back and began to twirl his left index finger. Dark energies swirled around his finger but they were not noticeable. Red X just listened to the old man insult him and badger him. Yet the smirk never left Red X's face. Then when he showed him the jewels and coins, the smiled turned into a laugh." Have you anything to offer but weakness !! HONOR !! HONOR !! Really !! AHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed as he teared at his eyes from laughing to hard." IN this world we are at war ! My fellow comrades had fought in the Magician wars and we banded together to create our own home. Many have lost theirs in the Elemental Kingdom and other joined because people casted them out because of their difference. You FATHER are much like Oozai back in the old days as he tossed out his own son just because of his appearance! You claim you hold yourself with honor...only fools pledge their life to honor and soon my blades will find their way into your heart!" he said and instantly the box of money jumped and landed into the hands of Red X.

A smile grew on his face.

" I had no intention of releasing my sister as this was a gift to watch you squirm and for her martial art career will now become reality. The Clan will teach ehr how to bend and fight to survive in this cruel world you claim that has honor....pleasure doing business with you...dad." Red X said as he tricked the old man into giving him more money as Red X was a metal bender as well.

Sagittarius just simply pulled on the knot as it fell apart," Next time you are tied..check the knot..." she simply said as she shook her head. She looked at her Cousin and she flipped him the bird," Dumb*ss" she simply said as with a quick motion created a large black cloud of dark energy that looked like smoke. Red X turned and ran past his sister," Come on midget we got to get going....he has an ambush nearby I am sure of it !" he said as he past Elerang.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

The old man growled at the man, “This is disgraceful!” The Man yelled in rage. He didn’t not like to be cheated and he did not like people threatening to kill him. as he then looked to Elarang, watching her cousin untie her. “Elarang Fae Gilrin! Come to my side, daughter!” He yelled to her as he thought that she would come to his side as soon as she was released - But to his surprise, Ela just stood there, staring at him.

The woman seemed to be making up her mind as her dark brown eyes stared at her father. She was deciding which life would be better, A life of a gang member or the like of a fragile doll. Ela looked away from him and back to the boat, “Good bye father..” She had chosen the lesser of the two evils. The veil of dark energy was summoned and the area was dark and fogged.

The man stood horrified as his daughter rejected him and choose to go with those who took almost everything from the Gilrin family. “Disgraceful! Ungrateful! Dishonorable! I Will Exile You If You Take Another Step with Them On Their Horrid Path Of Fighting!” He yelled out at her.

Ela looked back at her father as he shamed her. She just stared at him, not saying anything. The old man scanned the smoke as he was also in silence. His gaze was intense and his body was tense with anger.

There was nothing else to say, Elarang turned and ran, following the twin blade members.

The old man gave a glop as he raised a hand to a guard, “Fire.. Leave no.. Survivors..” He said as he turned, actually hurt with a broken heart. “But Sir what of your daughter, Lady Elarang? She could be hit in the cross fire.” Asked the solider in slight protest. The old man looked at the guard with solemn eyes, “She is no daughter of mine, Kill them all.”

The man nodded stiffly as he turned and whistled. On that mark, lines of archer and benders alike, began to fire into the dark cover. Meanwhile more attacked on the ground from the opposite side of the docks - The direction the gang had run off to.

The old man walked away, entering his carriage and leaving the men to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:35 pm

The arrows fell all around them along with the elements that were being tossed at them. Though none of this worried him as the smoke covered their escape, yet there was one thing he wanted to do. He stopped dead in his tracks as he turned back watching his father. Rage built up inside of him as he knew from day one his father wanted to kill him only because he was different. He took off the large arm blade off his back and attached it to his arm. " Go ahead I have one last gift for my father I will catch up too you later..." Red X said as he turned an ran out of the smoke towards his father.

" He is running right at us !!" voice of the guards said as Red X appeared.

Red X vanished then re appeared as he shadow jumped from one spot to the other as he avoided arrows and elements that were fired upon him. Then blades floated from his pockets as the spun around him blocking and intercepting arrows that came too close to him. He leaps into the air over one of the guards and landed in a roll as he ignored him and only chased after his father.

" Where is my mother ! " he yelled at him as he jumped at him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Elarang stopped for a brief moment as she watched red vanish in the smoke agian. He was running back the way they had just come from. She was going to try to stopp him but there was simply no reason for her to. Ela narrrowed her eyes and then turned back around, following the rest of the people running for cover.

The old man was disappointed in his first born son and felt betrayed by his youngest daughter. Mixed feeling flushed through him as he started to become more angry.
"Driver, to the mansion."
"Sir."

The coach began forward away from the docks. There was yelling outside as the fighting prgressed. The the Head master's shock there was banging and tossing on the outside of the wagon. Guards were being thrown off after a struggle. The old man was about to poke his head out before an unexpected guest came in. "You!.." The old man fell back into his seat as Red X jumped at him.

"Where's my mother!" He yelled like a stubborn child. The man's father stared at him, in to his son's eyes. The set of eyes at were disformed and unwanted. Memories of the boy's mother flashed through his head. His anger turned to rage as he began to yell ay Red, "Banished For wh*ring around a long time ago. Where she is now, Who noes. Most likely dead or doing what she does best - selling herself for coin." He snapped at the boy as he shoved the boy off and began to dark bend in his own defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mark of Red X ( River )   The mark of Red X ( River ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mark of Red X ( River )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next