Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Settling to talk (River)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 am

His eyes seemed to judge him for reason only Vladimir would know. The mans words would not fall upon his ears as his mind drifted off into a deep imagination. The kings mention about his curse, his left hand slowly and gently rubbed his right hand. Slowly going up and down, from his shoulder down to his fingers...deep in thought. His concentration was broken when cheers came from over the walls, his eyes snapped towards the sound then back at the king.

The kings eyes still upon his weapon more or less curiosity filled the old mans eyes." How old...." he said faintly. He took the cloth and slowly began to unwrap his arm, with each inch of the arm wrap that came off, the black demonic arm revealed itself to him. With his whole right arm unwrapped, from his fingers to his elbow it was demonic. His skin from the elbow and up was pale blue,his concentration was broken when he also noticed that the king was watching him and his arm." I do not remember how old I was...the bow itself only reveals the pass when I am going up against my enemy...it feeds on to my... he paused again as he quickly began to wrap his arm. He just walked past him back on the the castle property," I think I will also take the night in the castle old man.... he said.

Back at the events, it was loud and rambunctious. The guys showing off their skills and the prince of course winning all of them. A some what young women was standing among the crowd watching the men fight and all of them lose to one man. She found it funny and also a challenge, she wanted to see how strong this prince was...yet she could not forget why she was here in the first place.

She glanced back to acknowledge the ranger in grey and a smirk grew om her face.

She turned back as she continued watching the prince. She knew that sooner or later he would noticed that he had not fought her in a sword match, bending match, and whatever match he could think of. She just waited for the right moment to hunt down Vladimir and take out a rival gang member.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

(hopefully this gives you something to work with River lmfao)

Children were laughing, people were cheering, so much noise, so much emotions. The sound of a popping caused Revvy to open her emerald green eyes. Children were running around with some sort of celebratory sparklers and another group of older tweens were causing a bit of mischief by throwing down some firecrackers that popped upon contact with the hard ground.

pop pop pop!!
    With the crackers being thrown near Dubs, it caused the wolf horse to become startled, the great beast reared up, paws instead of hooves were on its front to legs that curled in as it stood on its back two hooved legs. He let out a neigh, snorting as he came down, his tail tucked low as he shifted around startled. Perhpas keeping a halter and lead rope on the animal would have been the best but Dubs had never been scared like this before. It was the fact that these firecrackers were so new to him that it took him off guard.

Dubs began to gallop, doing a small crow hop at the sound of the crackers rather then a full out buck. Coming to a crowd that held their hands out to stop him he pulled to a halt, shifting his weight on his back legs before chaning directions and running once more. However Dubs went somewhere which Revvy surely wish he never... Right into the arena building. Charging forwards the wolf horse galloped, causing gasped and questionable murmurs from the crowd. The blood left from Revvy's face; she went pale. But Dubs was her responsibility, thus she charged in. Yea they would be traveling as soon as she got him. The embarassment of this event would probably ruin her night.

There Dubs was throwing his head around as he galloped freely between the front of the stands and the wall separating the crowd from the inner arena wall. embarassment flooded through her, making her cheeks flush a rosy color in turn. "Oh god Dubs, I swear I'm going to kill you!!!" Revvy yelled to herself as she sprinted as fast as her legs would go after the animal.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 am

Daisuke gave a faint curl of his lips as he nodded his head, "I will have a room prepared then." Normally the king wouldn't allow one to take additional offers that he didn't extend but in this man's case, it was different. The king was interested in this man and was more that willing to allow the boy to stay. "I will also have a servant attend you until you leave." It didn't matter what the boy said, it wasn't a matter of choice. From there the king waved his hand to a certain person, motioning for them to join them. It was a midaged women that joined them. "Yes, my lord?" She asked bowing her head.
"Show our guest to a proper room."
"Yes my lord."
"And be sure you Attented to our guest until he leaves."

The servant bowed lowly as she acknowledged his orders. From there she rose and looked to the demon, "Follow me, please." With nothing else she turned and started for the back door to the castle.

Daisuke gave a smile as he watched the two ventured to the palace and then turned back to the arena. He walked slowly, enjoying the enviroment and high spirited of the festival. His thoughts then moved to the purpose of the festival: His new born child. Excitment filled the king's body from toe to head, topped with a large smile. Now was it going to be a boy or a girl? 'Mmm.. I wonder what a good name would be..' the thought made him think. His feet brought him to the thrones of the arena that over tooked bending matchs.

Keiichi was below, fighting a brute of a man - A firebender. Keiichi, of course, was a lightbender and also - OF COURSE - Holding himself against this firbender. (To lazy to add a fightin scene like i wanted atm XD hahaha).

After minute the match ended with Keiichi boosting to the cheering crowd. The firebender had taken a large blow to the chest, knocking him back and out of breath. Keiichi's face glowed with pride as he smiled and then greeted a few friends who came to the field to congradulate keiichi as the prince was exiting the field. The young prideful man smiled and talked with his friends. Little did they expect was a spooked Wolf horse charging into the arena. The claching of the animal's feet bashed on the ground as The prince looked. His eyes narrowed slightly as he push a few people outta the way, saving them from being trampled.

Looking up and standing he watched as the animal spazzed, galloping about. His eye looked back to the people the animal charged through. Some pushed and a few injured -The prince sighed as she looked back to the beast. He walked forward, re-entering the arena. He watched the wolf horse as it ran and then... bamm, the prince was off. He took off running diagnal to the beast. His arm flashed in movement as he began to bend. Beams of light materialized and seemed to crawel the anime towards the prince.

He charged towards the animal, bending light to block the WH (Wolf horse) from running the other way. The two head for each other. The prince breathed sharply as he sprinted, leaping at the last possible moment as the two would about to clash. He landed on the animal's back. The WH Seemed to buck at it's unknownrider. This didn't help but it didn't bother Keiichi. "Whoo! Calm your self!"

The crowds watched in silence as Keiichi seemed to be trying to tame the beast back to a calmed status.

The WB would no dount just calm and would continue to prance and buck - But the prince was persistant. And eventually the beast would be forced to calm down. Just as it did, Keiichi saw a young women appearing through the arena gate, chasing after the beast no dount. The prince smiled as he looked at the beast, "Forward..." He said softly, givung the WH a notion to go straight. Meanwhile the light bended light would fade.

Keiichi look at the woman, "Loose something?" he asked looking at her with brown eyes. He seemed a bit fustrated but at the beauty his angry seemed to die and turn into chilvary.

Daisuke watched the whole thing, quiet amused by the situation, and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 am

Embarassment flooded through the woman as she sprinted after the horse. Usually Dubs responded to her voice and calmed upon her words. However the sound of the crowds drowned out her own voice. Right then Revvy was about to resort to her bending to stop Dubs quickly. However... Someone else beat her to it. She saw the figure of the man dash towards him, using a form of light bending to reduce the directions Dubs could run, his hooves and paws pouded against the ground., the thick wolf like fur swayed with teh speed he ran at while those peircing wolf like eyes on the horses head seemed full of fear from beign startled earlier, now he was simply confused. Revvy slowed her sprint to a jog as she watched the man mount on Dubs back, seeing how Dubs bucked and pranced as he did. Revvy knew why Dubs was doing that. She had specifically trained him to react to the shifting of a persons weight. And the man on him was sending the wrong signals which in turn, along with being startled, caused the bucks and inability to listen properly.

Revvy called out to Dubs as the crowd began to go silent. The wolf horse caught sound of his masters voice and then began to calm even witht eh man so persistant on his back. Dubs just came to a halt, responding to the sublimital weight shifting forwards from the man on his back to walk ahead, listening to the coos from Revvy's voice as she held her hands outstretched. Dub's ears moved around a lot, showing how he was nervous and knew that he was in trouble by her. Revvy caught her breath, her cheeks a bit flshed with embarassment. Clearing her throat at the sound of the mans words she turned her emerald green gaze to meet the man's brown eyes. A small blush came upon her face. Dubs 'tamer' was quite handsome. She took notice of his facial features, how they were distinct and manly but not overly sharp. He seemed to be around her age as well.

"Ah.. I'm sorry about this. He got spooked by the kids playing with fire crackers out there and took off." Revvy explained, putting a hand on Dub's muzzle to assure the beast that everything was ok now. "I really do apologize for causing this scene... Perhaps I can make it up to you some time, I insist. Plus I owe you for calming Dubs here." She spoke with a smile on her face, flashing those pearly white teeth of hers to the man as she used her free hand to brush away some golden locks of silken hair. The hint of a blush on her cheeks...
    "I'm Revvy by the way." Introduced the beautiful young woman.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 am

Keiichi gave grin to the young woman as he dismounted the Wolf horse. he gave it a rubbing on the neck as he looked to her, "Revvy, What a pretty name for a beautiful Woman." He gave a charming smile and looked at the beast. He patted it's neck and turned to the Announcer, not to far from them and Nodded. The man nodded in return and begun to announce the next matches.

Keiichi looked back to Revvy, "Well Revvy, I supose you could assist me by helping me to get the injured to the infirmary so they can get treated and retern to the festival." He gave another smile as he was taking her up on her offer to make it up to him. He out stretched his hand towards the two or three people that were roughed up. He wouldn't take no as an answer even though he knew that she would probably not say no. On that note he walked toward the injured, helping the ones on the ground, back to their feet.

He never bothered to introduce himself as he assumed just about every one here knew his name and rank/title. He had Pride and was a bit on the considend side but he knew his duty and knew to care for others in need. He had a kind and carring side of him, past all of the boasting factors and what not.

Si it turned out to be only two injured. The third only spring their wraist and was content without a healer. Keiichi respected his opinion and cared for the others. He took one older woman into his arms as she had fallen back to avoid the Wolf horse's charge and hit her head on the wall. It was busted and she was dizzy. Keiichi had no problem lifting her off her feet as he looked back at Revvy, "The healer is just up the road."

Without waiting, He turned and headed towards the medical house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm

It was not a matter of getting the kings acceptance, he needed a day off the road traveling for once. He passed through a garden hopefully avoiding the eyes of the prince he had put to shame, he paused once again and looked at the flower garden. Never had he seen such flowers before and he has traveled all over the world...well except the nation of magic. His eyes jumped from flower to flower till a large commotion shook him form his thoughts. He walked over to the wall that surrounded the garden and watched an odd creature prance around and more or less freak people out.

A smile broke out as he could see the prince was more or less annoyed but he went on trying to break the animal to keep it under control. His eyes moved through the crowd and he stopped at a girl with a broken sword. He narrowed his eyes as he knew who she was, hatred filled his eyes as he wondered why she was here and what could be her goal. He dropped down as he walked along to wall and turned at the first gate, he moved through the courtyard and walked into the opening to where the events where taking place. He glanced at the paper that had names listed, going through the list he could see that they were a 1 v 1 situation.

His finger slid down the list of names till he found hers, erasing the man who was facing her and wrote his name in place. He stopped as his finger went over that princes name, he paused yet one more time and eh knew he didnt want the boy getting twisted up in a gang war and he also quickly erased his name off and moved his name to the front of the list. Vladimir walked into the crowd, he only needed to wait for the moment where his name was called along with hers and beat her in combat. All he had to do was wait for the right moment, he just hoped she was also patient waiting in line as she was near to the bottom of the list. He also glanced back at the false shadow image the tendant was guiding to the room that the king had assigned...soon she would find out that that person was a fake...he didnt have much time.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

The Prince seemed to move away from the arena. His sights set on the woman named Revvy. He found her beautiful and quit interesting as she did not act like most did infront of the princes. She was casual and treated him more like a friend rather than a rich boy she just wanted money from. Hell, She acted more like a friend than his friends that he had since his toddler years - Which was saying something.

The king shoke his head as he knew his boy was at it again. Swaying the love of young women to steal a kiss and most often breaking their hearts ecause he couldn't commit. Maybe it would be different with this one? But who know. The king knew that Eventually the boy would have to marry and just hopped it was for love and not for just lust. He sighed and sat, continuing to watch the matchs.

Meanwhile the queen had finished her bath and was starting to dress and ready. It was a long process and throught it all, Naomi couldn't wait! This was basicly a baby shower and she wondered what kinds of gifts people would give in honor of her child.

OOC: Sorry for short length.. >.<
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Lona went back to the castle, going through her closet. She needed something to wear. She looked at her maid." Im sorry to ask you on such short notice but I need a dress and-" the maid cut her off, nodding knowing exactly what Lona needed. Lona smiled, but she felt she still had to change. She ran to the showers. Taking a bath, She sighed, it felt good, and when she got out she found what she called normal, puffy gold and white pants with a belly shirt, she put on some slippers. And then she brushed her hair quickly, slapping the crown on the top of her head. Now she needed her mother. She already found two colors for the table and the sign." Mother!" Lona yelled, she wished there weren't so many rooms u the house but there was. She called her mom for hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Vladimir stood int he crowd, his eyes never moving from the women. He knew that no one knew that she was indeed a chi bender. A rare power to have but he knew that she was a rival gang member and she was here to cause chaos. Her fingers where tapping on her broken blade as her eyes were upon the prince, she made sure when she first arrive that she would be fighting him. The names were called but for the bending match and to her shock her name was not with the prince.

She began to grind her teeth in rage as she knew someone had switched out her name. She then felt like she was being watched, she turned and locked eyes with Vladimir. She was curious as she didnt know this man in grey. Her eyes raised then narrowed when she saw Vladimir revealed himself. " Twin Blade Clan...." she mumbled to himself as a rival clan member was also at this party. This changed everything but it made sense and she knew that she would be fighting him instead of the prince which of course was far better.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 am

The King had decided to watch the bending matches as he was not quiet ready to start getting ready for the dance quick yet. His brown eyes were gazing upon the field as the tenants were restoring the field for the next match. The next names were called and Daisuke was actually surprised to her the demon archers name and another’s name. This match would defiantly be an interesting match.

The prince is still off with that girl and had not returned yet. There were whispers that his next match would not be until Noon. He wouldn’t miss it, not on purpose.

As for the queen, she was now dressed and now was continuing to be tended to by her maid. She needed make-up, Hair, shoes, accessories, and refreshing up still. The pregnant women turned her eyes to the door through the mirror as there was a knocking. “Come in.” She spoke, watching the door open and a servant girl enter.

The girl reported that Lona was calling for Naomi, her mother. The queen Nodded and thanked the girl. With that said, the servant left and Naomi raised her hand to her maid to stop and help her up. Of course the woman did and then the two made their way to Lona’s chambers.

With a soft knock after arriving at the child’s door, The queen entered the room as she looked upon her daughter with a smile, “You called for me, sweetie?” She voiced in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling to talk (River)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next