Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Settling to talk (River)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Lona squealed." Thank you daddy!!" She yelled down towards him she turned around to her mother and smile as she suggested they should plan the party for tomorrow. Lona nodded as a maid came for her mom and then her.Lona smiled at the maid." Would you like to get fitted? We had your stylist and dress all ready when we heard of the party!" The maid seemed a little more excited then Lona. Lona nodded.

She followed her maid and along with the maid, she was followed by her trusted guards Ie'Yoshu and Au'Yoshi. They stood out her bedroom as she was getting fitted. They rapped a corset around her. As it got a little too tight she tapped them." Can't breath!" They let go.

" Shall we start with your hair too?" They asked her. She nodded a little unsure of them taking out her braid. Even though it was just for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm

He quite enjoyed the land of the light kingdom, the city, the markets, and definitely the women! Vladimir had never lost his arrogance and high horse attitude ever since his parents past away. The land around him seem to engulf him in the beauty, how he enjoyed seeing the world at peace and away from all the violence. Though today seemed to be more busy then ever, so as his curiosity overwhelmed him, he made his walk into the city in his grey ranger disguise.

The streets where busy and there seemed to be joy among the faces of the people. He weaved in and out of the crowd listening to the conversations that seem to bounce all around the people." A newborn?" he mumbled to himself as he finally made his way to the bar. He sat down as people seem to rather gossip amongst themselves them care if a stranger in town sat next to them. He would definitely take advantage of this but, he was very curious about this newborn and why was the town so buzzed up about it. " Bartender, what is going on? Whats this newborn business?" he asked. The bartender seem too look at him like he was crazy, HAHAHA ! I assume you are not from around here, are you? the bartender said with a laugh. Vladimir shook his head helplessly," No sorry, I am not from here. I was born in Ba Sing Se." he said shrugging but still hoping to get an answer out of the bartender. A person sitting next to him placed his hand on Vladimirs shoulder," Well stranger news traveled from the kingdom. Someone overheard a conversation with the royal family. They ran down and told the bartender and the news traveled from there!" said the stranger that sat next to him. Vladimir chuckled to himself as these affairs really didn't matter to him at all and he felt like he wasted his time." Also I heard the prince himself is holding an archery contest for the best of the best to join." the bartender added. Vladimirs interest perk indefinitely, he got up from the bar table and everyone laughed at his enthusiasm.

Vladimir moved through the crowd as he then continued to look for the road the would take him to the castle. Though it was not hard to find as the castle itself over looked the town that stood before it. He paused as he loved the beautify of the craft that was build to construct the castle. A smirk grew on his face as he could not wait to embarrass rookie archers, he started his way up the road towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Tas growing darker and with in the little time of the planned party and contest, News traveled fast. It was true, The Prince Keiichi was throwing a competitions of Archery, bending, and even hand to hand contest. This included arm wrestling, Boxing/Fighting, and more. The hosting Prince himself along with his Father, the king, was entering the matchs. They were men of many talents and skills; And not to forget, Men of Technique.

As for the queen and her daughter, they planned the Ball in the baby. It was past the time of the queen's cleansing Bath and she was already planing for the party. She sat in her room upon the bed, Picking colors for the ball room decorations. The maids and professional Designer talked color schemes with the queen until they came to a decision. At last it was all prepared, except for a few minor details. The day would be long the next day and The queen would need as much strength as she could get. It would be late, far past the time Naomi had fallen asleep before the king and Prince retired to their rooms an into their beds.

Night passed like moment in a sleepful night and dawn soon knocked on the palace's door step. The Boys were up before first light, planning the festivities and competitions. Of course as usual, the first part of their Morning routin was the meditation at first light. Lightbenders always use to say that absorbing/illumenating in the morning sun strengthend a lightbeder's Bending. Then again it might as well be a old wives tell and on the other hand could be true. Never the less, it was the way Light benders were thought: Atleast the ones that trained for fights.

The contest out archery would start at sun high and the rest would follow. Many people would speculate the fights including Queen Naomi and the Princess, If she so choosed.

With the sun almost to the highest point in the sky, many men turned out for the Events, including some women: Let the day begin.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Lona the next morning awoke with the maid pulling her curtain back. Lona got up a cleanse herself soon puttting her hair up and putting on a long dress, She wished to talk to her mom about the party but first it was the competions. She might of been a judge of fights that did not include her father or brother. She walked down the hallways, light warriors by her side.

As she stopped and entered the ball room, visualizing the way the party should look. Small talk among the advisors and ladies. While the men played roughly in the corner, she shook her head as she left the ballroom and palace to walk the royal garden. She got silent waves from generals and warriors treat her with respect and the ladies that were usually around said a quick hi then asked her where the prince was, she finally drcidef to rest on a towel on the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:17 am

It was more beautiful than he had thought it would be. He stood there looking at the palace, the line of people was growing for the celebrations. The men flexing their muscles while the women seem to enjoy the eye candy more than come here to watch the men beat each other in combat. He paused as he stopped looking at the women, though it took much mind power to turn away from the beauties. He watched the men, typical light benders producing their abilities, showing off again back to their women. A smirk grew on his face a she was able to bend two abilities when so far everyone was a light bender. He smiled as he walked through the gate following the other archers, some seem to acknowledge his demonic bow slung over his back. Yet another smile grew over his face,"Keep looking mortals..." he said chuckling under his breath.

Once in the court yard he looked upon the targets that lay before him. A quick survey of the ground before him he could tell there where three sections of the contest. " 100,200,300 yards....too easy." he said out loud in thought. A few guys looked at him like he was crazy. Vladimir payed no attention to the men as he knew for a lot of people it would be a hard shot. As they men where talking amongst themselves he stood in the back watching the group but his eyes was upon the prince.

He knew this man would be a challenge, he mainly assumed he was only a light bender like the rest of the bunch. He shook his head as he knew this man would only be a challenge, his eyes darted to the left as he noticed an older man walking past the prince, maybe the king? A few more awkward stares were placed upon hi as a man in a grey ranger outfit standing alone was looking to be quite odd.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:36 am

The queen emerged from the Palace into the court yard. She was greeted with smiles and greetings; Some were soft and excited while others were daring and a bit flirty (coming from the other mean, mainly). The queen was 30 but still young compared to the kings age, especially in her looks. The king was mostly oblivious to the soft stares at his Wife and normally didn't say much unless they approached the queen in a unapproperiate way. Most wouldn't though, they feared the kings rath to greatly. The same went for the princess, He did not want anyone just waltzing up to his girls. A such matter would just be rude and everyone know that.

Naomi made her way over to the thrones, placed there for today's events. She sat down with a bit of help from her hand maid that had been following her around all day and for the remaining time of the pregnancy. After seated, Queen Naomi displayed a soft smiled as she sat to look to the king and her son. It was about to start and the archery contest was up first.

King Daisuke Stood up and walked up onto a small stage. He raised his hand in silences as he over looked the competitors and the speculating crowd. Once everyone was quiet he began to speak. "People of the light kingdom and Travelers of other realms, I want to welcome you to The Helm's Bridge!" There was enthusiasm in his voice as he listened to the people cheer at his introduction to his speech. After waiting a moment for the crowds to calm, he continued. "Today we celerbrate the coming of a child, My Child, and your queen's. Today, we have a day of Festivities and celebrations. And with That said, I hand it over to my son, Prince Keiichi!" The older man turned with a welcoming arm to keiichi who stepped up onto the stage.

The prince bowed his head to his Father as The king moved back to his throne, "Thank you father." The words first came before Keiichi looked back to the crowd. "Todays First contest will be of Archery: A 300 yard Shot, Closest to the eye Wins. These are the rules.." The 19 year old young man, continued on explaining the rules of archery and the then basic rules of how to play. Some consisted of no cheating, other of fair game, and some of eliminations. "There will also be at the end of the competition, once The match is won, The winner will face the our very own king. If you lose you will revive a pound of silver, but if you are the winner the king has offered you two choices. One: He will pay for your stay in The light kingdom for a moon, including housing and food, along with the sturest Chicken astrage in the kingdom; or Two: You may have a gold coin from the King every own treasury." There was a pause as people whispered among themselves, the archers looking ever more inspired than ever. "With that said Let the games begin." Keiichi smiled and grabbed his bow as A hand man passed it to him. All knew that the prince was participating and knew now that they would have to try twice as hard to win.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Lona sat with an umbrella over here head. Her maid and warriors were always by her. She didn't want a throne chair at the time. Soshe would just watch from the ground. Her brother made somegood offers and there was alot of people there to take it. All look as if with incredible ability. But one stood out. Lona knew her people and he did not look like one of them. He seem to have a look was quite unique. Her eyes landed on him in a minute. She was puzzled.

" Mother." She said." Who is that." he pointed at him with her finger giving the man eye contact as she stared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:32 am

He watched him, he payed close attention to him. His face features, his body features, his chi. He could sense all of his energy as being in balance with himself he could sense the energy all around him. His eyes than narrowed when he spoke of the prize money after the first prize was announced. He than felt odd as to someone was watching him, his eyes soon moved slowly and looked upon a young girl pointing at him. Though with the ranger hood covering his face and his eyes, they could not seen any facial features upon him at all. He titled his head as he looked back at her and read her lips,"Who I am? he thought to himself as a faint smirk grew on his face.

In that very moment people began to line up for the 300 yard target. Many seemed nervous at the competition, a few glanced at him curious that he had no arrows on his back on in a sling nearby. All Vladimir had was a weird looking bow, which of course was made on Demon island. After 20 archers had gone by and now had gotten in the inner two rings at all." This is going to be a headache... he mumbled to himself as he was next to fire his arrow. The grey ranger outfitted man stepped forward as he held his demonic bow in his left hand. A few whispered wondering why he had no arrows at all, some wondered why he had to cover all off his body with this ranger outfit.

He stood there looking at the 300 yard target in front of him, his eyes than moved towards the prince. His head moved to acknowledged him as two white eyes flashed for an instance under his hood. He then looked at the young girl who had pointed at him earlier, titling his head again as he shook it slowly. He brought up his bow slowly and pointed it at the target, bringing up his arm slowly as he drew the string back with his right hand. Dark energy of a dark bender began to form around his right hand as a dark arrow appeared and in that instant he released. The dark arrow flew and instantly struck the middle of the target as it burst through and exploded on the wall behind the target leaving a buried scorched mark on the wall. A small chuckled came from the masked ranger as he turned back to a silent crowd completely shocked at the first Dark Arrow bender in the Light Nation.

A few people whispered harshly as some still had sour feelings against Dark benders because of the war. Vladimir turned to look at the prince on more time then at the young girl. Placing two fingers on the top part of his head and saluted the prince mainly stating," Your Move".
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Prince tilted his head at this unusal archer. 'A darkbender.. Using dark bending as arrows... that interesting.. Looks similar father's technique of Illuminating Shots.' the thoughts slithered through his head. He looked over to his Father and step mother, sitting on the thrones. His father looked suprised but it was rather quickly followed by a smile. He clapped loudly as he smiled. The crowd followed, cheering and clapping for this bender Archer.

The queen was actual still suprised as she gave a clap for the man. Her mouth slightly hung open before she came back to and closed it in embaressment. She looked to her Step-son, wondering if Keiichi could still win the contest.

Keiichi noticed Naomi looking at him and he turned away looking to the man again. The ranger in grey, placed two fingers on the top part of his head and saluted the prince. It was a taunt mainly stating," Your Move". The prince tilted his head at the man as he saw it as a challenge. His head dropped a bit as a a small chuckle could be heard as he looked back up at the man and Smile, mentally stating, "Challenge Accepted."

OOC:
Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 Challenge-Accepted
Lol! XD I had to insert this face. lmao

IC:
Keiichi walked up to the line, marking the distance of 300 yds. The target that the dark bender barreled through was infront of The prince. The wall standing 200 yrs even farther back from the target's position, was mark with the bending's arrow. Two targets surrounded the broken target, on either side. Keiichi pulled 2 arrows from his quiver. Dropping one at a time onto his bow. Raising the Long wooden bow, the prince aimed. Keeping both eyes open he relinquished the string as he seemed to jerk the bow each way as each arrow flu.

In a flash of a moment, A third arrow was drawn and shot through the busted out target, hitting the Stone wall. The wood and feathered amo stood stuck in a crack at the center of the Darkbender's blast.

Felling accomplished He turned to the Grey archer and nodded at him, a slight unobvious smirk on his face.

Other archers glack at the shot befor them. Some shook their heads in defeat and walked off, while others stood still as their pride would not let them budge even though they would just embaress themselves.

The king looked amused as he watched. He had his finger tips placed together as he watched. Who would he be facing? Who will be the winner?

Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Lona wasn't much into the contest but from where she watched it looked as if the man challenged her step brother. She stood quickly to watch. A little amused which did not show but also curious of who to win. Her hands began into fists at her side. Once she realized she looked eager to watch this she rolled her eyes and turned away as if she didn't care but she gave a side glance to watch this moment. She watched the people of the nation. She really loved to see them all in this castle at once. It excited her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling to talk (River)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next