Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_voting_barDaily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

"What were you doing?"Her father asked Motie.She was sitting on the step of the palace.Her head hanging down.

"Having fun?"She told her dad.He crossed his arms,for he was in no mood for her playful ness.

"That man is very busy,he just got here do you think he's in the mood to have fun?"Her dad asked her.

"Well when you put it that way,no!"She said alud throwing her hands up,blowing air out her mouth.Her dad signed her to follow him out the palace,they were to leave for now.Motie followed with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Airo continued patrolling the palace. The sun had rose up onto the skies now, and the members of the royal family that had slept for longer should be waking up any minute now. This increased his chances of bumping into Naina, which, he had been hoping to do, ever since Marie had ruined his mood.

His gaze shifted around the premisses, making sure to go through every corner of the palace, except of course, the rooms that were off limits and thus locked down. The palace was still very quiet, but this was rare.

A small growling sound fills the air, and he quickly locates the source. His stomach was not very pleased with him, and could do with a small bite of food. However, it would have to wait, seeing as lunch wasn't for another two-three hours. His hand got placed on his abdomen, in an attempt to silence it, however, it was unsucessful. His face makes up a very displeased expression, that he was quick to shake off everytime he noticed someone approaching. His thoughts were filled with food-related matters, however, this only lasted for a couple of minutes, until he had reminded himself of the fact that he was still at work, and thus must act professionally at all times, he must even think in a professional way, and food is anything but professional.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Naina walked through the halls of the palace and down to the small courtyard in the left wing. She smiled and felt her heart rush at the sight of Airo, she couldn't believe he was hear. Even though this had happened so many times before, the feeling never changed for her. Each time was like meeting Airo again for the first time in years, as if the previous times never happened. Naina smiled wider as she walked towards him gracefully, as if gliding instead of walking. As she reached him she through her arms around him tightly and hugged him. "I've missed you," she whispered, and then pulled back from the hug, keeping her arms around him still.

"I heard rumours that you had died over in the Light Kingdom," she said frightfully, "There was a battle in the Merchant's District of the Capital, and I heard many soldiers were wounded. No one knew where you were and they said...well, that doesn't matter now. You're home, that's all that matters."

Naina hugged him again, "By the way," she said smiling, "We should discuss plans for the wedding soon, I don't know how much longer I can keep 'them' a secret anymore. We need to get married before it's noticeable..."

((OOC: Yeah I kinda hinted that she's pregnant, lol I figured it'd be interesting.)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:46 pm

His gaze moved around the courtyard, before they suddenly landed on Naina. His face lit up, his heart skipping a beat or two. His feet moved towards her, meeting her half-way. She looked as beautiful as ever, her skin, hair, eyes, just the way he remembered them. He forgot everything about being on duty, about acting professional.
His arms opened, wrapping them around her, and hugging her tightly. "God.. I missed you.." he whispered lowly, moving to place a soft kiss on her cheek, trying to maintain atleast a little bit of professionalism whilst he was on duty.

"I am so sorry you had to worry. It was just a bit of a stirr, no one knew what to do, and where to go." He said calmly in response, having loosened up his embrace by now.

As she spoke on, his expression appeared to be a little distant, making it appear like he wasn't listening at all. "Do you have the day off?" He asked, seemingly changing the subject, he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

"Yes, I do," she said, "And as Princess of this Empire I'm giving YOU the day off too, so we can spend it together." Naina hugged him tight again, and when she pulled away kept her arms around his neck. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him, "Why? Did you having something in mind?" she asked, "You know we can't do THAT again, not while I'm...you know. But we can get some tea, or spend some time in the Palace Secret Garden?"

Naina was never one to waist words, but she always found herself mumbling around Airo. As she pulled back from him, expecting him to follow her--or at least follow him wherever he wanted to go--she placed her hand on her sotmach. It was something that had become habit as of late, and she had--as of now--become completely unaware of it.

She still couldn't believe it, she was going to have a child. Or two. No one quite knew, and no one was quite sure. It would be many more months until anyone found out.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Airo grinned slightly as Naina practically ordered him to take the day off. "Well then, my princess, I shall follow your orders!" he said, making his voice sound especially goofy, putting extra emphasis on the word 'Shall'. In a swift movement he had pulled away from her, and was performing one of the deepest and in this situation, goofy bows possible. He straightens up after about five seconds in the position, giving her a big grin.

"I do have something in mind, actually. And it's not THAT" he stated. "However, there's still quite a few hours to kill before.. well, I'm not going to give anything away. How about we grab a cup of tea first, and then take a small trip to the secret garden. But.. I should probably change, unless.. You don't mind.." he continued, before finishing off with yet another bow and the two words "My princess" Whilst saying this, he bowed once more, extending a hand out towards hers, aiming to grab a hold of it and place a soft kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

"I don't mind," said Naina with a smile, "Just hurry, you only have a few days here, and who knows how long your tour of duty will last this time." Naina smiled as he bowed in his goofy manner. This was one of the things she loved about Airo, he always knew how to make her laugh. Naina rarely laughed, even in front of her own family, her flesh and blood, the only family she had left--for now.

Naina was a very reserved girl, but the trifling antics of this one man she had known for a few years less than her own brothers made her laugh like a young school girl. Naina liked laughing, and she liked her laugh--mostly because she never had to hear it often. She liked when Airo made her laugh, because as it was not something she did often, it actually meant something to her. It was a special occasion, shared between her and her lover, and she loved every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

He grinned a big goofy grin, moving to grab a hold of Naina's hand in order to guide her in the direction he was heading. "Well, let's waste no time then, since my time here is limited" he simply said in a casual manner. "Hey, Naina, how about we.." he began, waving for her to come closer in order for him to finish what he was saying with a whisper.

"How about we.." he continued on, his tone changing ever so slightly, into a more, sensual, or let's say, seductive. "How about we.. go and.. enjoy some.. ice cream" he finished, waiting to see her reaction, before he shot her yet another of his goofy grins.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Naina blushed and smiled, "If that's what you're starting to call it now..." said Naina with a smile. When he said "How about we..." she thought he meant...well, that's how she pregnant in the first place. Naina smiled again, "I would love some," she said, "So long as it's the cold, creamy kind and not...well you know."

Naina took Airo's hand--his hands had always felt like he had done a hard days work in the fields, even though he hadn't, and he wasn't a farmer. "Your hands are very rough..." she said, "What is my brother making you do out in the Light State? Does he work you too hard?" Naina frowned in worry, she didn't want her boyfriend and future father of her children to drop dead from being overworked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)   Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily patrols (Open to those in the palace)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5